BY NUME #3 in Curling Irons

NuMe Titan 3 comes with an easy-to-use base and three high-performance, lightweight, interchangeable titanium barrels in the most frequently used sizes; 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4". The titanium construction allows for the penetration of infrared heat technology and negative ion disbursement deep into the hair cuticle, allowing locks to gleam with six times the shine of ordinary, metal tools. The innovative design of the modern display features built-in color changing LED lights, letting you know when your wand is at its maximum temperature of 390F. Additional features include slip-free grip, a soft-touch finish, and a digital temperature display.

• I have heard that these nume wands so working after a lit...1 Answers
  • I have shoulder length hair and I am struggling with pick...2 Answers
  • I it worth buying????1 Answers
Frida A.
This curling iron is great because you can switch out barrels for different types of curls you want to create, and it heats up quickly too. My hair is wavy but some pieces are annoyingly straight and it works really well with my hair type.
Gabrielle N.
New Orleans, LA
Loveee this curling wand!!! I love how it comes with three different barrels, but I get the most use out of the biggest size. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth. The glove is great as well because I'm usually afraid of burning my hand haha. However, the only thing I don't like is that the temperature is in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit. Not sure if it's only mine or what.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
It wasn't until I was introduced to NuMe that I started using a curling wand. This was heaven to me because I was never able to use a curling iron. I find the barrels are tough to change out. The clips inside the wand don't open like they should but I don't change the barrels very often. I love this wand! The curls look amazing, it gets extremely hot and it comes with a glove.
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
Love love love this trio. The different sizes of the heads guarantee different hair styles. The quality is amazing and you are left with curls that look so natural and not “wand-like.” I always tell my friends to purchase this set! Plus, you could often get good deals on the site when you order online.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I don't know about this! Back in the day Bed Head products were the IT thing. No tool can top them. I feel like they haven't done anything above and beyond where they started. This is a cool idea-3 different sized wants. That's a value in itself but I don't think it curls very nice.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I love this wand so much! It has 3 different sizes and I love all of them every time I use it I have the most perfect curls! I never straighten my hair I always use this product I’m so in love! For the price it’s differently worth it! I won’t use any wand expect this brand!!
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
IN LOVE! Favorite brand ever for curling wands, it's a little pricey but its worth the money! If you're willing to drop a few extra dollars on yourself or somebody you care about, then I definitely recommend it!! Soft, lucious, bouncy curls or soft waves, whatever you want!
Valentina P.
I love my NUME & Reordering more hair products ! This set has lasted me 3 years or 4 years & there all in good shape I take care of mine . Gets really hot really fast ! My curls last very long like all day! Highly recommend this brand & set of 3
April D.
My hair type is straight and fine. This wand curls my hair really fast and gives my hair beautiful curls. The best part is having the option of 3 sizes in one. My set came with a heat protection glove which is super helpful. Love this brand.
Alexandria M.
This is the only curling wand I have ever used. I love how my hair looks when I use the medium size barrel. It heats up very fast and curls in record time. This wand is expensive but I purchased it during a very good sale they were having.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
I have shoulder length hair and I am struggling with picking if I should take this or just a one size . What size would you think I can use ? Do you think it would be better if I get a specific size. Thank you
H2O -.
Dubai, Dubai
I it worth buying????
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Brittany D.
GROVELAND, FL
I have heard that these nume wands so working after a little while. Has anyone had this problem?
chloe m.
As it is so chunky is it easy to burn yourself ??