BY NUME #9 in Curling Irons

NuMe Titan 3 comes with an easy-to-use base and three high-performance, lightweight, interchangeable titanium barrels in the most frequently used sizes; 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4". The titanium construction allows for the penetration of infrared heat technology and negative ion disbursement deep into the hair cuticle, allowing locks to gleam with six times the shine of ordinary, metal tools. The innovative design of the modern display features built-in color changing LED lights, letting you know when your wand is at its maximum temperature of 390F. Additional features include slip-free grip, a soft-touch finish, and a digital temperature display.

Jenny M.
I only use this curling iron on my hair. I’m not a fan of the clip ones because it tugs on my hair. I use the thicker one to make big wavy curls, and the medium one if I want it a bit more curlier. If you want the curls to be more defined and longer lasting, wrap the hair around the wand tighter, hold it there, and let it drop into your palm while still coiled. Don’t unravel it around the wand or your curls will loosen up.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this curling wand because it has a temperature control setting. It’s really easy to use and it comes with a glove. I wrap my hair and let it sit for 10 seconds. I have really thin hair and this wand makes my curl last all day. The only thing I don’t like is that when you switch barrels are hard to place in.
Caitlyn M.
Colorado Springs
I purchased this a couple of years ago when it was on sale, and it was super worth it. It comes with 3 interchangeable barrels, so whatever size curl you want, you have a size for that. It comes with a heat protective glove, which I don’t actually use, but if you’ve never used a clampless curling iron before, I would recommend starting out by using the glove.
Kaila P.
Best curling wand I’ve ever had! Doesn’t make my hair feel crispy or dead, leaves it feeling super soft and bouncy! I found it online and even found a promo code which they always have so the price was very reasonable! Love the interchangeable wands to achieve all different looks for any occasion!!
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I love this wand so much! It has 3 different sizes and I love all of them every time I use it I have the most perfect curls! I never straighten my hair I always use this product I’m so in love! For the price it’s differently worth it! I won’t use any wand expect this brand!!
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
This product was a game changer for me. Before I got this I seriously could not curl my hair. The wand is so much easier for me. I watched a ton of YouTube tutorials until I got it down. 6 years later the same Titan 3 is going strong. Highly recommend
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
IN LOVE! Favorite brand ever for curling wands, it's a little pricey but its worth the money! If you're willing to drop a few extra dollars on yourself or somebody you care about, then I definitely recommend it!! Soft, lucious, bouncy curls or soft waves, whatever you want!
Mari B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this curling iron. Even without hair spray these curls stay in super well. The three barrel sizes are all great to choose from and give a good range of loose curles to very tight or wavy ones. I always get compliments whenever I use this on my hair.
Valentina P.
I love my NUME & Reordering more hair products ! This set has lasted me 3 years or 4 years & there all in good shape I take care of mine . Gets really hot really fast ! My curls last very long like all day! Highly recommend this brand & set of 3
Fernanda S.
Lebanon, OH
I really like this curling iron that i got from NuMe.com, my curls would hold for so long and it lasted me for like 2 years and then one day it stopped working :/ Due to that I decided to try other brands bc I like my tools to last longer than that. But it was good while it lasted.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
I have shoulder length hair and I am struggling with picking if I should take this or just a one size . What size would you think I can use ? Do you think it would be better if I get a specific size. Thank you
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product worth buying?
Brittany D.
Lindon, UT
I have heard that these nume wands so working after a little while. Has anyone had this problem?
H2O -.
I it worth buying????
chloe m.
As it is so chunky is it easy to burn yourself ??