BY NUME

The Technique Hair Straightener smooths strands with negative ion conditioning, while far infrared heat evenly heats your hair through 1-inch tourmaline ceramic floating plates. Beveled edges are versatile and can achieve gorgeous curls and your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
I have bought and tried a lot straighteners in my lifetime such as CONAIR CS76 Infiniti Pro 1.25" Argan Oil Hair Straightener and many others, yet none compared to this one. I saw an ad on FB for this brand and went to the website to do some research. This one had great reviews and at the time was 60% off so I decided I would try it. It has never let me down. I have naturally wavy/curly hair so it’s been hard to get my hair straight at times with other brands. I’ve never had that issue with this one. My hair always looks naturally straight, shiny, and healthy. I would definitely repurchase!
Talia M.
Even though this is v pricey it is v good at straightening my hair well. I have very curly hair so it is so hard to find a good straightener that will straighten my hair and last days w out becoming so wavy as other straighteners do. As w any heat stylist things I recommend to use a good heat protectant underneath.
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
I love the strainer is really good for your hair and make some straight I use it all the time the pricing bad my hair color is black and makes the shine look better
Christina C.
Cumming, GA
I think this straightener works great considering the price. I’ve had it for a few years now and it still works like new. It straightens my hair well. I also like that it doesn’t get that burnt hair smell that other straighteners sometimes give
Rosa G.
Irving
My straightener works great had it for over 5 years lol. Though my toddle did drop it and part of chipped but it still works like if it was brand new.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This was a great straightener...it works so fast and never leaves my hair feeling dry and damaged like the other ones do
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
I love this tool! Works great for my hair. Kind of expensive but totally worth it! Makes my hair shiny and smooth
Aiyana J.
This straightener gets very hot and makes my hair perfectly straight by only going over a strand a few times.
Kari R.
Saintleo , FL
Nu me is the best brand for hair tools I’ve ever used! It’s reduces frizz and is super gentle on my hair!
merna h.
shfaram
The heat was good and so high this product is so pretty and perfect for your hair i advised everyone to buy itt