BeautyHair Styling ToolsNuMe
Technique Curling Wand 25mm

Nume Technique Curling Wand 25mm

by NuMe

The barrel is made from 100% tourmaline ceramic, ensuring that heat is evenly distributed throughout the heating rod, thus making it gentler on you hair than traditional wands.Tourmaline emits negative charged ions, which do not strip your hair of moisture or oils, but rather act as a smoothing agent and prevent your hair from frizzing.

Includes heat resistant glove.

Features

• 100% tourmaline ceramic wand
  • Negative ion technology
  • Ergonomic design
  • Advanced MCH heating mechanism
  • 360 power swivel cord

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nume Technique Curling Wand 25mm!
Analicia S.
N Hollywood, CA
Nume Technique Curling Wand 25mm uploaded by Analicia S.
Just got this wand on sale during the fabfitfun summer sale it is the all black ceramic one. I wasent sure what to expect I have heard good things about Nume before but had never tried any of their products. I must say I was pleasantly surprised and happy that I decided to purchase this wand I have thin hair and about medium length and the curls that this wand gives you are beautiful. I would highly recommend this.
Katy L.
Westland, MI
This wand was inexpensive, and works wonders! I use it almost daily, and always get compliments. The wand heats up quickly and my hair holds the curl well
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
This curling iron can make so many different styles, from updos to down, it makes beautiful spiral curls and it heats up super fast!
Devon W.
Moraine, OH
I love my Nume wand! I could never get my curls to look right before using a curling wand. With my Nume I don't even need hair spray for my curls to hold and look amazing!!!
Cynthia H.
I love these wands!! The best thing about these Nume wands, and that you get a protective glove. I feel like thats what keeps me using it. Also, you can control the temperature. And the waves comes out looking so natural!
Aneta L.
Gets hot, love the rotating and long cord which doesn't tangle, and seems to provide a lot of shine. My hair is naturally curly but won't hold a forced straightened curl very well, so I can't really judge on the fact that my hair falls throughout the day.
Kayla W.
I love this thing to death!! It was super easy to use and I just fell in love. My hair is thick and short and this item still makes my hair beautiful and amazing. I am super satisfied with this! Just to warn you please take of your curling iron only because mine broke because of the wire.
Vanessa H.
Draper, UT
Favorite curling wand hands down. The cute color helps too! Heats up so quickly and it maintains that heat the whole time. I have fairly thick hair and I can curl my whole head in like ten minutes! I curl my hair multiple times a week and I don’t feel like I have ever damaged my hair due to the heat.
Crystal S.
Love this curling want. It is amazing and leaves you looking beautiful. Recommend it
Mariana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bought this curling wand 5years ago. As I have long hair the 25mm is very good. Is doing the curls very beautifully however its hard to hold your ends of the hair all the time, wished there was a kind of clip to hold it.

Looking for your answer?