BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsNuMe
Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron

NuMe Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron

by NuMe

To NuMe, the right way to enter a room is with jaw-dropping style and confidence. The Silhouette, made of pure ceramic, gives you the confidence of knowing your hair looks beautiful and healthy, because it is. Pure ceramic means quick heat and high glide-through properties, resulting in zero tugging and pulling and less passes of the iron through the hair. Pin-straight tresses or flowing, soft curls can be yours through the versatility of its rounded plates.

Would anyone recommend this one Would anyone recommend this one???
Does this have a heat setting adjustment?
What is your favorite hair straightener?
Start your review of NuMe Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron!
Karen  B.
Anaheim, CA
NuMe Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Karen  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Nume straightener and I love how I can flip my ends so quickly. I always use heat protection before applying heat to my hair. I have had this straightener for 4 years and it is still running good. As a Cosmetologist I always clean it after every use.
Sabra H.
Mesa, AZ
This was actually given to me by my sister. She had bought it 3 years prior and just didn't use it as much as she would have liked, so when I was looking to buy a new tool, she gave me this one. I have had it for 4 years now and it is still working like a dream! I use this every day for straightening and curling. It has been dropped, left on and slathered in product and still works like new. Creates beautiful straight looks and can be used on my short bangs, and created amazing curls that last for days.
Hifsa I.
dallas
I started off getting a chi and noticed really quickly that just because it’s a high end product does not mean it will work with my hair. I found out the plates were not 100% ceramic and my hair would frizz up after a while, but with this straightener my hair stays smooth and flawless for a longer period of time. I absolutely love this straighter and all NuMe products!!
Jennifer F.
trenton
I've had this flat iron for 5 months and I only use it about once every few weeks because it has a terrible burning smell to it. No matter how low the heat setting is, it stinks and someone always says "what's burning?" Not only that, it does a terrible job flat ironing my extensions which are 100% human hair! I don't like using this on my hair because I always think it's frying my hair. I wish I could return it because I would in a heart beat. I have had Walmart flat irons that do a better job than this!
Megan H.
Coraopolis, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I forgot I even had this and tried it again tonight just to see if it still worked. It worked great. My hair feels smooth! I’m trying not to use heat so much on my hair these days but this was pretty good to use. Might give my other straightener a run for it’s money.
Lenci C.
Santa Ana
I have had this straightener for years and it’s hands down still the best I’ve ever had ! Doesn’t leave my hair smelling burnt and softens it at the same time
Kathleen C.
West Hills, CA
NuMe Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Kathleen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
It heats up very fast and styles my hair perfectly. It’s good just to straighten hair and to curl it. It’s got a slight round so it helps the curl stay circular instead of square and awkward like some other straighteners.
Odalis P.
Jersey city, NJ
I love how sleek and shiny the flat iron leave my hair. I am very satisfied with the turn out of my hair when I use it .
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite straightener!! I purchased this many years ago and it's still lasting for me. The way it leaves my hair is so silky and smooth. I go through my hair with this very slowly and it really straightens down my wavy/straight hair that is frizzy. It makes my hair pin straight and it's also so amazing for creating curls in my hair. Overall, I really love this straightener and would recommend the brand NuMe to anyone interested in their hair care! They have seriously high quality stuff and this is not the only product I own from them I've seen this with! NuMe Silhouette 100% Ceramic Flat Iron
Eustakia R.
Clifton
This iron slides through my hair like a dream. I can go straight or get a beach wave look with this iron. Heats up so fast and is very compact. It’s a fool proof purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...