NuMe Silhouette 1-inch Flat Iron uploaded by Raleigh P.NuMe Silhouette 1-inch Flat Iron uploaded by Jaqueline A.NuMe Silhouette 1-inch Flat Iron uploaded by Jaqueline A.

BY NUME #38 in Hair Straighteners

NuMe, the right way to enter a room is with jaw-dropping style and confidence. The Silhouette, made of pure ceramic, gives you the confidence of knowing your hair looks beautiful and healthy, because it is. Pure ceramic means quick heat and high glide-through properties, resulting in zero tugging and pulling and less passes of the iron through the hair. Pin-straight tresses or flowing, soft curls can be yours through the versatility of its rounded plates. SPECIFICATIONSELECTRICALTemperature control ranging f see more...

• Does this pull and break your hair? 1 Answers
MaKayla B.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
I love my NuMe straightener! I received it when I asked for the Curl Jam set for Xmas. I use it every day. Over the course of the year, it hasn't rusted or snagged my hair while performing. It heats through and has a long iron that is great for quick styling.
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Been using this straightener for a couple of years now, it works pretty well I love how straight it leaves my hair and how long it leaves if straight for.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I was so excited to find this at TJ Maxx. My old flat iron just wasn't cutting it. This glides over hair nicely and hair is left silky and straight.
Alyshia F.
Alyshia F.
Westmoreland, TN
I think this a great straightener and I also love that they have sales quite a bit. Mine has lasted over a year with no issues.
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Es muy bueno,deja el pelo a tu gusto,sin complicarte tanto,Ya sea lasio o con volumen,estarás lista en poco tiempo
Besan O.
Besan O.
I don't really like the nume straightners but i do like the curling irons they have
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
HEMET, CA
I bought this iron about 3 years ago after seeing it all over instagram. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical since I thought it might be another item that people promote just to get paid but now I love it!!!! It has rounded edges that allow you to also curl your hair. Heats up to 410 degrees which is HOT!!! In one pass I can straighten my frizzy kinky hair! Of coarse the pieces must be about an inch or two in thickness. It leaves my hair smooth. It has been very durable as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Nume Straightner. You will not regret your purchase.
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I use this NuME Flat Iron a few times and week and find that it performs well. If you purchase it during a time when they are offering specials it's not too pricey. I like that it allows you to set different temperatures. The one thing I don't like is that sometimes it pulls my hair a bit. It does leave my hair straight and soft without overdrying it.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
Glendale
Best straightener I've ever bought! I invested money in this about a year ago online and it leaves my hair so smooth, the straightest it's ever been. My hair is wavy and frizzy most days but using this and a little bit of straightening cream leaves my hair so silky. It heats up pretty quickly and comes with a heat protecting glove as well which is great! I love it! I definitely recommend it but buy it when it's on sale around Christmas time, that's what I did.
Eugenia B.
Eugenia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This straightener is my go-to tool! I naturally have straight hair but it does get a little crazy so I use it to smooth the frizz but the best way to use this is to curl! I have shoulder length hair and this straightener, being 1", is the perfect size to give me soft, beachy curls. It's also super lightweight so even though it's not a "mini" size, it's still really easy to travel with.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Does this pull and break your hair?