Nume Signature Dryer uploaded by Hannah W.

BY NUME

The official dryer created for salon professionals, nume's signature dryer in black gives you a perfectly smooth, glossy blowout while infusing moisture back into your hair. Its cutting edge negative ion technology and ergonomic design makes for a powerful, lightweight dryer that seals the hair shaft and gives your hair extra shine and protection. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance. see more...

• Does the signature blow dryer have a cool shot button? I ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
Love this blow dryer! Simple, easy to use, gets the job done and has lasted me many many years. You really can't go wrong with this brand.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Used this at a fiends. Love it. Like the color too! She said it wasn't expensive. So I'll be searching for this one when mine goes out
Cheyenne N.
This was the first hair dryer I ever bought and it exceeded my expectations. I was pretty familiar with the brand because every youtuber had a brand deal with them for there cool interchanging curlers. When I saw this at winner I new that I had to have it but it. It's the best hair dryer that I've ever used it's salon quality. I've never been able to dry my hair in under 10 minutes because of my crest thick hair but with this, just, WOW. And I'm in love with the matte packaging. I would buy again if it was at winners again but originally it's like 150.00 and I got it for 60.00.
Dalia C.
The best thing in the world!! I used from my hair style! And I love it! My hair looks soooo shiny and soft! Definitely that meet my expectations completely! I compare to Bionic products! I'm definitely very satisfied!
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Between chi and nume, nume is definitely my favorite i still enjoy using my chi dryer but i feel the nume leaves my hair smoother and silky
Alex S.
Calgary
Absolutely love this hair dryer. Got the matching set of hair straightner and curler and towel. Very good quality.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
I've had this hair dryer for a couple of years now and I haven't had an issue with it. It has great air power. Better than your typical Conair blow dryers.I would recommend this.
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
Love this brand with all their tools I hve all the sets , it has lots of settings from cool to hot I use after I wash my hair and need to dry fast , has attachments as well, and wud buy again.
Jordyn F.
Nanaimo
I got this blow dryer with a matching straightener. I've had it for years and it still works like a charm and makes my hair look and feel fresher than ever!!
Kayla B.
Nice Blow dryer but wasn't too comfortable in my hand. Got a littl3 heavy over time and didn't dry as quick as others
Jennifer R.
Seattle, WA
Does the signature blow dryer have a cool shot button? I couldn't really tell from the picture.