Nume Signature Dryer uploaded by Hannah W.

BY NUME

The official dryer created for salon professionals, nume's signature dryer in black gives you a perfectly smooth, glossy blowout while infusing moisture back into your hair. Its cutting edge negative ion technology and ergonomic design makes for a powerful, lightweight dryer that seals the hair shaft and gives your hair extra shine and protection. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance. see more...

• Does the signature blow dryer have a cool shot button? I ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
This is a great hair dryer. It quickly drys my long inches. The attachments are included and it's a great deal if you can catch it on sale. The only problem I ran into was the defusser attachment doesn't fit properly. It keeps popping off when I use it.
Dalia C.
The best thing in the world!! I used from my hair style! And I love it! My hair looks soooo shiny and soft! Definitely that meet my expectations completely! I compare to Bionic products! I'm definitely very satisfied!
Liliya S.
Parlin, NJ
Love this brand with all their tools I hve all the sets , it has lots of settings from cool to hot I use after I wash my hair and need to dry fast , has attachments as well, and wud buy again.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
I've had this hair dryer for a couple of years now and I haven't had an issue with it. It has great air power. Better than your typical Conair blow dryers.I would recommend this.
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
I got rid of my regular blow dryer! This cuts my drying time in half. It also leaves my hair smooth and silky with the attachment. It has 3 different heat settings as well as a low or high blow setting (is that even a term?!). I definitely recommend this! Sign up for their emails, they're always sending discount codes so you never have to pay full price!
leslie w.
To be honest this was their only product that I didn't like! It didn't seem to heat up at all! My old blow dryer dried a lot quicker than this one! I'm not sure if it came defective but I also didn't want to find out! I would not recommend it!
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a simple but awesome blow dryer. I have thick medium length hair and this blow dries my hair in 15 minutes maximum. It sits comfortable in your hand and so easy to use.
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Between chi and nume, nume is definitely my favorite i still enjoy using my chi dryer but i feel the nume leaves my hair smoother and silky
Jessica S.
South Lyon, MI
Love this blow dryer! Simple, easy to use, gets the job done and has lasted me many many years. You really can't go wrong with this brand.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Used this at a fiends. Love it. Like the color too! She said it wasn't expensive. So I'll be searching for this one when mine goes out
Jennifer R.
Seattle, WA
Does the signature blow dryer have a cool shot button? I couldn't really tell from the picture.