NuMe Precious Metals Straightener uploaded by Mallorie G.

BY NUME

"Precious Metals Straightener - 100% Titanium floating plates are the perfect solution for thick to coarse hair and they heat up fast - in the right way because after all, hair is sensitive: heat quantity and quality matter. Not recommended for thin and/or damaged hair. Floating plates have a small suspension system that moves and compresses your hair whilst styling, acting as a cushion. This gives the styling tool the ability to move smoothly, without tugging or pulling out your hair. You will notice it has a slight bounce when you press the plate down; this is the way the plates compensate and release some pressure if you press too hard.Key Features:100% Titanium plates1 inch precision-engineered floating plates1000% more negative ion conditioning technology360 Degree power swivel cordErgonomic sleek designAdvanced MCH heating mechanismDigital temperature settings between 190F to 450FDual-voltage 110-240V 50/60Hz26W60 minute automatic shut offPlate Dimensions - 4"" x 1""Cord Length - 8' 9""Weight - 1 lb. 8 oz. - Precious Metals Straightener" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mivrouw Z.
Tetouan

LOVE IT!!This straightener works wonders on my hair. It keeps it sleek, shiny and straight. Also, it efficiently straightens in a short amount of time. I finally found the perfect match for my hair type (Long, platinum and thick). Thanks Nume đź’™
Delilah P.
Jefferson City
I like to straighten and curl my hair with this straightener. It helps take the frizz out of my hair and makes it look shinier.
Stephanie M.
Glendora, CA
I have had a nume straightener for 5 years now and it has been the best investment. It heats up fast and you only have to go over a hair strand once. It also has the ability to curl!
Ashley W.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I love this flat iron! It gets my hair perfectly straight while leaving it soft and very manageable.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Worked great for my hair. Heated up instantly I loved that I did not have to wait minutes for that. I believe its an affordable price for something I use on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this straightener loved the finish product!
Elizabeth S.
I like this straightener ... I don't know if it's any better than any other straightener - my previous one was 10 years old so it's amazing compared to that one! But i like the temp control and it really smooths my hair and straightens well.
Alexa N.
Love this straighter , use it all the time it's my go to. It has lasted me a long time.
Amanda W.
Love the NuMe hair tools! I use this straightener to straighten my hair and also for making looser "beachy waves" in my hair! It works wonderfully! Heats up quickly and I've never had any issues with it. The price is a little higher but this product is totally worth it! I love my NuMe tools!
Hadee A.
Woodbridge , ON
I love how fast this straightener heats up. The fact that you don't need a lot of heat to get you hair straight is amazing. I also use it to curl my hair sometimes and it works so smoothly. You don't have to pull on your hair.
Taylor D.
NuMe has by far the BEST styling products I have ever used. My hair looks sleek, shiny, and smooth whenever I put down the straightener, and I'm always beyond pleased with the results. It only takes me 20 minutes to achieve my ideal look and it's always picture-perfect. Whenever I need a new styling tool, this brand is my go-to.