NuMe Precious Metals Straightener

by NuMe

"Precious Metals Straightener - 100% Titanium floating plates are the perfect solution for thick to coarse hair and they heat up fast - in the right way because after all, hair is sensitive: heat quantity and quality matter. Not recommended for thin and/or damaged hair. Floating plates have a small suspension system that moves and compresses your hair whilst styling, acting as a cushion. This gives the styling tool the ability to move smoothly, without tugging or pulling out your hair. You will notice it has a slight bounce when you press the plate down; this is the way the plates compensate and release some pressure if you press too hard.Key Features:100% Titanium plates1 inch precision-engineered floating plates1000% more negative ion conditioning technology360 Degree power swivel cordErgonomic sleek designAdvanced MCH heating mechanismDigital temperature settings between 190F to 450FDual-voltage 110-240V 50/60Hz26W60 minute automatic shut offPlate Dimensions - 4"" x 1""Cord Length - 8' 9""Weight - 1 lb. 8 oz. - Precious Metals Straightener"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NuMe Precious Metals Straightener!
Cedar Bluff , VA
I love this flat iron! It gets my hair perfectly straight while leaving it soft and very manageable.
Love this straighter , use it all the time it's my go to. It has lasted me a long time.
Toronto, ON
I love this straightener! It's can be multi use and that's why I dig for. If I want to have a sleek look I have it...or a wavy look I've got it as well. Definitely recommend this straightener to everyone. However, a bit on the pricy side
NuMe is a brand that symbolizes the essence of women. It has excellent cosmetic range for women, and even hairstyling products that can take the cake. I love using their straighteners. They are worth it. They are affordable.
Tetouan

LOVE IT!!This straightener works wonders on my hair. It keeps it sleek, shiny and straight. Also, it efficiently straightens in a short amount of time. I finally found the perfect match for my hair type (Long, platinum and thick). Thanks Nume 💙

Glendora, CA
I have had a nume straightener for 5 years now and it has been the best investment. It heats up fast and you only have to go over a hair strand once. It also has the ability to curl!
I love how fast this straightener heats up. The fact that you don't need a lot of heat to get you hair straight is amazing. I also use it to curl my hair sometimes and it works so smoothly. You don't have to pull on your hair.
NUME is my number one brand for hair tools and it works perfectly with my kind of hair , so I'm grateful with its flat irons

Looking for your answer?