NuMe Precious Metals Straightener uploaded by Mallorie G.

BY NUME

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

"Precious Metals Straightener - 100% Titanium floating plates are the perfect solution for thick to coarse hair and they heat up fast - in the right way because after all, hair is sensitive: heat quantity and quality matter. Not recommended for thin and/or damaged hair. Floating plates have a small suspension system that moves and compresses your hair whilst styling, acting as a cushion. This gives the styling tool the ability to move smoothly, without tugging or pulling out your hair. You will notice it has a slight bounce when you press the plate down; this is the way the plates compensate and release some pressure if you press too hard.Key Features:100% Titanium plates1 inch precision-engineered floating plates1000% more negative ion conditioning technology360 Degree power swivel cordErgonomic sleek designAdvanced MCH heating mechanismDigital temperature settings between 190F to 450FDual-voltage 110-240V 50/60Hz26W60 minute automatic shut offPlate Dimensions - 4"" x 1""Cord Length - 8' 9""Weight - 1 lb. 8 oz. - Precious Metals Straightener" see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I recently chopped my hair off in an attempt to make it a lot healthier.  to go with that I wanted to prevent my hair from becoming damaged again while it was growing.  So, I decided to do some research and purchase a new flat Iron.  Everything I was reading was telling me that I should invest in a Titanium flat iron because of how much better it was for your hair.  Boy, they were not wrong.  I decided to purchase the NuMe brand because I like to try products that aren't very well known (at least to me it isn't well known).  I decided to drop the money on this precious metal straightener and bought it from Ulta.com.  The packaging for this was so cute and I love the Rose Gold color of the plates of the straightener.  It did seem a little heavy to me at first but that isn't something that is a deal breaker for me.  Now, I normally have very kinky hair that tends to not want to straighten at low heat so I really like the adjustable temperature.  It also heats up in seconds and you can watch the temperature rise on the digital reader.  Literally, in one pass, the chunk of hair is straight, which is also better for your hair because you don't have to do more than one pass.  My hair feels so silky smooth after using this and doesn't feel like I'm using any heat on it all.  It still feels healthy and undamaged.  I highly recommend trying the professional grade straightener.  The price may be a little steep but, it is well worth the money.
Elizabeth S.
I like this straightener ... I don't know if it's any better than any other straightener - my previous one was 10 years old so it's amazing compared to that one! But i like the temp control and it really smooths my hair and straightens well.
Viridiana H.
Los Angeles, CA
Worked great for my hair. Heated up instantly I loved that I did not have to wait minutes for that. I believe its an affordable price for something I use on a daily basis. I would definitely recommend this straightener loved the finish product!
Nikki G.
A few years back I, like so many others took advantage of the numerous promo codes offered by online influencers and purchased this flat iron that I still use several times a month. It is quick to heat up to its max temperature of 450 degrees. It also has controls that allow you to choose the temperature best suited for your hair type. It has a comfortable grip and plates that smooth but do not snag the ends of your hair. I also appreciate the longer than usual professional length cord. My flat iron purchase also included a heat proof counter mat.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
NuMe has by far the BEST styling products I have ever used. My hair looks sleek, shiny, and smooth whenever I put down the straightener, and I'm always beyond pleased with the results. It only takes me 20 minutes to achieve my ideal look and it's always picture-perfect. Whenever I need a new styling tool, this brand is my go-to.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This straightener disappointed me. Does it work? Yes. Does it work well? I guess that would depend on the hair texture. I have course, frizzy, naturally curly hair. This straightener won't get the job done for me if my hair is air dried. It works okay if I've smoothed it out with a hairdryer first. Overall, wouldn't repurchase.
Amanda W.
Love the NuMe hair tools! I use this straightener to straighten my hair and also for making looser "beachy waves" in my hair! It works wonderfully! Heats up quickly and I've never had any issues with it. The price is a little higher but this product is totally worth it! I love my NuMe tools!
Makalie R.
I have went through straighteners my whole life, but this one is my absolute favorite! I love that it can go up to 410 degrees, and that within 5 minutes my long and thick hair is straight! Everyone should trade in their CHI for a Nume.
Stephanie B.
Elkhorn City, KY
I bought this to treat myself one Christmas and I love it. I have wavy hair that's fine but I have a lot of it. This glides through my hair and leaves it nice, smooth, and straight all day long. I will def repurchase.
Jessica T.
Love love NUME straighteners. They work well and the product is great quality. My hair literally took hair the time to do when I used my first NUME. You cannot go wrong with a NUME plus their customer service is amazing.

back