Nume Precious Metals Curling Wand 25mm uploaded by Ashton H.

BY NUME

Thanks to the maximum heating capacity and holding power of titanium, styling becomes effortless. Choose the 32mm for big, loose curls and cascading waves; the 25mm for lush curls and styling versatility; and the 19mm to create ringlets, spirals and curls with staying power.

Features

• 100% titanium wand
  • Innovative clipless design for crease-free curls
  • Infrared heat technology
  • Negative ion technology
  • Heat-resistant glove included
  • Advanced MCH heating mechanism

Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great curling wand. I love how it’s made of rose gold. My hair type is thin and this curling wand makes it so easy to curl my hair. I always use a heat protectant. I would definitely recommend this size for nice soft waves.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love this product, especially since I have thick, course curly hair! Works well, easy for me to use, and is easy enough to use every day. Would definetly recommend to a friend Looking for healthier, shinier hair
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
After having a great experience with NuMe's straighteners, I splurged on a curling iron and boy am I glad I did! My curls come out perfectly bouncy and curly, with a nice shine and smoothness to them that other curling wands haven't given me before. Their heat-protecting gloves also allow for an easy styling session, and I've never been so confident in my ability to give myself incredible curls.
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
I really like this curling wand and it is one that gets used often in my rotation. It creates really nice, long lasting curls. It's easy to use and heats up very nicely. I love how long the curls hold and how hot the wand gets so I can curl quickly. I wish the barrel was slightly longer because I have pretty long hair (about waist length) and it is hard to curl a whole stand all the way down at once.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I'm sure it is just me, but I just don't understand these. I can't use it without burning something and I can not get my hair to curl like it does with the traditional curling iron. Like I said it is probably me, but I will stick with the old tried and true curling iron.
Alexis u.
Dallas, TX
Best curling iron ever. Don't buy full price, they often have huge sales and coupons for almost 70% off. I rarely use hair product before styling even though thats so bad for my hair because the ion texture of the wand makes your hair shiny just from using it. Doesn't burn. My hair, which is all the way down to the small of my back, AKA VERY LONG, doesn't fall off the wand. That I haven't had before,
Jeanette B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Perfect curls!Love how it leaves my long think hair.heat ups quick.fast and easy to use.price is worth it.I use it all the time.I rather have my hair curly then straight bought it online at the website.I recommend everyone to get one.
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I absolutely love my curling wand! It did take me a little bit of time to get used to not having a clamp, but this makes my hair hold a curl so much better! It is so easy and simple, and it does not take a long time to curl your entire head once you get the hang of it. Definitely wear the glove during your first few tries because I would have burned myself, but once I got used to it, I removed the glove, because it was a hindrance.
Johana G.
Amarillo, TX
Beautiful curls heats up automatically ,curls last to night aftert and like it heats up so quickly it's easy to make the curlss I mane use this once or twis a week it's so fast and easymy hair super straight and curls still last I would recommend this to anyone
Dalia C.
I love that brand! My hair not suffer damage at all, I was trying from my friend, And I used one time. I'm very satisfied it's amazing! My only little tricks it's applied some hair spray. I'm definitely recommend to others people!
Gabee L.
Tolleson, AZ
How quickly does it heat up?
Kayla W.
Pompano Beach, FL
Do they get really hot ?
vanessa N.
Brooklyn, NY
How is this product of ethnic (3c/4a) hair?
Patricia V.
How's the heat on the wand? Is it consistent? Has anyone had any problems with it, such as, they felt they could burn themselves easily?