BY NUME

Thanks to the maximum heating capacity and holding power of titanium, styling becomes effortless. Choose the 32mm for big, loose curls and cascading waves; the 25mm for lush curls and styling versatility; and the 19mm to create ringlets, spirals and curls with staying power.

Features

• 100% titanium wand
  • Innovative clipless design for crease-free curls
  • Infrared heat technology
  • Negative ion technology
  • Heat-resistant glove included
  • Advanced MCH heating mechanism

sophia b.
Torrance
This curling iron is my favorite of all times. It gives good curls in anyway. I recommend this to the beginners. Its easy to curl
Yer V.
Such a beautiful curling wand and so worth the money! Amazing quality curls with every use! The heat level is amazing too.
Haley H.
Dundee, FL
nume will always be my go to. it gives perfect curls that last all day long not to mention they are freaking gorgeous!!
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
Valarie R.
Fort Worth, TX
I want one of these so bad. I used my cousins and it worked great. It curls so fast and easy
Ashley M.
Marshfield, MA
I love it! Gives you amazing bouncy curls. By far my favorite curling iron that I've owned
Ashley W.
Cedar Bluff, VA
This is the only curling wand I will use. Perfect curls every single time. I love it!
Lucia H.
I didn’t find anything special from this wand, it’s expensive and I didn’t like the feel of it while holding it. I tried this at a friends house and glad I did . I would buy this for myself.
Alina P.
North York, ON
It's a nice tool for styling. depending on the technique you can make beach waves or seductive curles. it's simple but does its job. Price is very affordable and I'm satisfied with it. I bought it from Winners in clearance section and so happy with the purchase. Recommend
Alanna C.
Halifax, NS
Love the NuMe wands, the only brand I own as of right now ! they are lifers as wel, I currently have 5 and I've had the oldest one going on 4 years !