NuMe Pentacle uploaded by Marielle S.

BY NUME

"Pentacle - Open the clamp of the Pentacle to style each wave or close and wrap the hair around the 1 3/4"", clip-free wand to get extra voluminous, full curls. Infused with a 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coating and powerful infrared heat technology, hair is protected as it's styled for a look that lasts as long as you do. Control the temperature of the high-powered styling tool with a dial heat setting ranging from 140-410 degrees F, the perfect temperature for any hair type. The Pentacle is a clip-free, multi-purpose 1 3/4"" curling wand that delivers curls, waves, and crimps through the positioning of the wand. Additional features are a slip-free grip, ergonomic handle, and 7'9"" swivel cord. - Pentacle"

Buy on ULTA
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Nume pentacle is an amazing product. I’ve used it when trying to straighten my super curly hair. It was my first time using it and I was very pleased. My hair was pin straight with no flyaways. It straightened my hair in less the time then usual. I loved this.
Naomi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the waves this gives. One of my favorite hot tools. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use this product. Definitely have nothing bad to say. Used once as a wand on a Bride with long hair and it gave natural beautiful curls. Would recommend to anyone
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I specifically have this NuMe product but I do have a limited edition one and I been having it for the past 6 years and it's still in a great condition ! I fell in love with it and when mines finally gives up on me I will be buying a new one from of course NuMe!
Crystal E.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This straightner is great, especially on my thick hair! I wish I would have gotten a bigger size to do more sections. Overall it is a great product that I will continue to use and recommend to others!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome! definitely worth the price in my opinion! Works great plus it is easy to use and leaves a lot of volume in your hair! I would definitely recommend it ❤
April M.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great tool for making waves. My hair isn't long enough to use it as a curling wand. I can crimp my hair so fast and it looks great.
Katia L.
Frederick, MD
This is one of the best products I've ever tried, its so easy to have my gair exactly the way I want and to remain they way I want
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nume products are nice & easy to use. It's not very expensive like ghd but good to use . I would recommend this product to others
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this tool for styling my everyday hair. Woman are always asking how often I go to the hair salon LOL
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love loveeee! This gives you nice big waves that have a lot of bounce & volume to them