NuMe Pentacle uploaded by Marielle S.

BY NUME

"Pentacle - Open the clamp of the Pentacle to style each wave or close and wrap the hair around the 1 3/4"", clip-free wand to get extra voluminous, full curls. Infused with a 100% tourmaline-infused ceramic coating and powerful infrared heat technology, hair is protected as it's styled for a look that lasts as long as you do. Control the temperature of the high-powered styling tool with a dial heat setting ranging from 140-410 degrees F, the perfect temperature for any hair type. The Pentacle is a clip-free, multi-purpose 1 3/4"" curling wand that delivers curls, waves, and crimps through the positioning of the wand. Additional features are a slip-free grip, ergonomic handle, and 7'9"" swivel cord. - Pentacle"

Buy on ULTA
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
It heats up extremely fast and goes up to 410 degrees. Makes beautiful wavy curls, almost like a crimper but better! It also can be used to make large curls. It has an on, off switch. The degrees is adjustable with a dial. Also can be locked. Comes with a heat glove. Overall I love it and would highly recommend. I was recommended by a friend and glad I didn't go wrong.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
I've been loving my Nume Pentacle! I have very straight, thin hair with no volume. I was needing a new look besides straight or curly and this give me fun volume that isn't curly. It leaves my hair shiny as well. I take very small sections and crimp, then spray in some texture/hair spray.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
El Paso, TX
I have had my wand for about two years now and the quality is fantastic. I love the curl I get from the wand. My hair always looks fabulous and it takes me about 10 MAYBE 15 minutes to curl my entire head. Love it!
Paulina C.
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
So I specifically have this NuMe product but I do have a limited edition one and I been having it for the past 6 years and it's still in a great condition ! I fell in love with it and when mines finally gives up on me I will be buying a new one from of course NuMe!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Portage, IN
This straightner is great, especially on my thick hair! I wish I would have gotten a bigger size to do more sections. Overall it is a great product that I will continue to use and recommend to others!
April M.
April M.
Frederick, MD
This is a great tool for making waves. My hair isn't long enough to use it as a curling wand. I can crimp my hair so fast and it looks great.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
This is awesome! definitely worth the price in my opinion! Works great plus it is easy to use and leaves a lot of volume in your hair! I would definitely recommend it ❤
Millie P.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Nume products are nice & easy to use. It's not very expensive like ghd but good to use . I would recommend this product to others
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
Cochran, GA
Love using this tool for styling my everyday hair. Woman are always asking how often I go to the hair salon LOL
Serena B.
Serena B.
Medford, OR
Love love loveeee! This gives you nice big waves that have a lot of bounce & volume to them