Nume Paddle Brush uploaded by Oyuky R.

BY NUME #99 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Start your day, and style off right with nume's paddle brush. with air cushioned padding, micro-beaded tips and super flex bristles, this paddle brush was made to separate locks, work through tough tangles and promote regular hair growth. Its anti-static, anti-microbial design works to prep your hair for any heat styling and tough detangling. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie B.
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
Paddle brushes are my favorite to use when it comes to having long, thick hair. I ordered mine a few years ago with my curling wand and I love it. I'm sure it'll last for many more years to come. I got it right from the nume website in black and I'm pretty sure I got free shipping too.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
This Nume Paddle brush is a necessity in my bathroom. It is very gentle on my natural curly hair. It detangles my hair perfectly without being harsh on my scalp. I was very satisfied with my results. I purchased it at Target and found it very affordable. i would highly recommend this product!
Lisha W.
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
I use this daily. Great to detangle hair and I use it before styling my hair and before using hot tools to make sure my hair is smooth. It's a hair brush what more can I say, it gets the job done.
Natasha R.
La Grande
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
These are my favorite brushes! I have many different ones! I used my brush daily! Some brushes will pull your hair out but I am truly satisfied with these brushes! I have wavy hair so I can get tangled very easily.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
I love paddle brush. It combs out my tangles without causing my hair to fall out. The bristles are the perfect size. Its also a very affordable hair brush!
Taira E.
Amory
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
When having very thick hair this tool becomes very handy at times because my hair is curly and I use a lot of heat on it
Amina I.
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
"" "اسم هلومي هو أمينة إدريسي ولدي قناة على يوتيوب وصفحة الفيسبوك مع عدد كبير من المشتركين والمشاريع ولدي موقع أنا لا الكثير من الاستعراضات من الأجهزة الإلكترونية ويست حصاد مقاطع الفيديو الخاصة بي، (")" "" ""
SàFàà A.
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
This product I liked and I want to try to review and share with my friends on social networking pages and thanks
Martins S.
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
Amei demais. Meu Deus. Excelente produto. Até fez menos frequente a ida ao salão. Testado, aprovado e recomendado
Sabrina G.
LaSalle, QC
Review for: Nume Paddle Brush
The best brush for detangling without ripping your hair out. I use this brush everyday to brush out my curls