BY NUME #4 in Curling Irons

NuMe Octowand brings you the largest assortment of tourmaline infused ceramic barrels for a full spectrum of curling options. Allow each wand to penetrate hair with negative ions to give new life to lack luster hair. Shirley temple up your tendrils for locks that rock with the 1/2" NuMe's smallest curing wand. The 3/4" boosts smaller curls with big volume that is amazing for most hair lengths. Move up the curling ladder to the 1" NuMe's most popular sized wand. Fill your hairstyle with the perfect curl diameter every time. Get long lasting loose waves with the 1 1/4" for a soft romantic look.

Shape up your curls with four wild looking wands to contour hair into all kinds of style. Start small and get big with the Mini Reverse for massive mermaid waves. Turn curls upside down with the Reverse which descends from 1" down to 3/4" for the perfect way to make waves. The Octowand throws in a large reverse for an unassuming flowing steam of curls that are unlike any other. If you're going for unpredictable organic looking curls, the Pearl is the wand for you.

This technology driven power styler heats up to 450 degrees F in mere seconds with a MCH heater to enhance your capacity for negative ions. The LCD screen and control settings always keep you on point with where you want to be. Use your premium heat resistant glove for protecting those precious fingers and the wrapping pouch to keep your barrels secure.

• What does this product do?2 Answers
  • I would like to use this curler but am scared because I h...2 Answers
  • How much is this wand set? And is it worth the money you ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Savannah E.
I love NuMe hair products, I’ve had one of their straighteners since before they became popular and when they offered them for $20. It’s still going strong and it’s my all time favorite. Anyway, when I saw this multi curling set, I had to get them. They all work so well, are easy to use if you have experience with curling wands, but if not, it’s easy to learn and these give you so many styling options. I use it on lower heat, hold my hair around the wand for maybe 5-6 seconds and it’s completely curled, as easy as that. And I love that there is no weird burning smell, that’s been a problem before. This has replaced all of my other curling irons or wands and I’m not looking back!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Please excuse how dusty these are, I keep them with my make up and hair products so they get super gross and nasty looking. BUT, I really do adore these. The barrels easily pop in to the main base and lock in without any problems and I love the little case they come in for storage - super helpful. This kit also comes with a glove to protect your hand from getting burnt which I appreciate.

The barrels that I use are phenomenal and they perform really well and i would absolutely recommend them. That being said, I don’t use ALL of the barrels. I’ve had this kit for over a year and there are some barrels that I’ve literally never used. However, it is really nice to have them just in case. I’m still giving them 5 stars because they’re awesome products.
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
I love my Nume Octowand! It comes with an assortment of attachments and so far, I have used about 3-4 of them for my short-medium length straight hair. I purchased this product a couple months ago on the Nume website when it was on sale (also, do keep a look out for coupon codes).

It heats up very quickly, and luckily this kit comes with a heat-protection glove. So far, I have no complaints and it is very easy to change the attachments to try different looks.
abby k.
Old Forge
I got this wand back in 2016 and it does absolute wonders to my hair. Takes no time at all and my hair is so thick! It heats up to 450 degrees and very quickly too. It’s so versatile and I love that. The only thing that I regret about this wand was I spent extra money to have all 8 connecting wands. The wands are all beautiful but some useless. Since I got it I’ve used the same connecter the whole time. Great quality but no need for 8. Nume Octowand
Selena C.
Long Beach , CA
Love this wand my sister has it and she shares with me. She bought it at the mall I think honestly under $100 is cheap for the whole entire barrels. Very satisfied leaves my hair very nice and curly for a few days so I don't need to wash my hair and it looks great and wavy ! I always use the largest barrel
Diamond M.
Cleveland
This is the curling iron set of all curling iron sets! I use my set all the time.. my hair holds the curls with these wands perfectly! They are affordable. You won't regret buying anything from nume. I only wish the wands were a little longer considering my hair is two feet long.
Danika D.
This is the BEST curling iron I have ever owned. I have had this curling wand for 5 years now I believe and I swear by it. The curls last for days in my hair. They are soft and shiny and because of the interchangeable barrels I can achieve any curl I want!
Lauren F.
Crossville, TN
I love this hair wand! I love that it has multiple sizes that is super easy to switch out!! It also comes with a cute carrying case that makes it easy to travel with. It’s a great price and they do offer deals every now and then so place close attention to the website for them!
laura a.
The only curling wand i ever use. It is worth both the hype and the price. it leaves me with flawless curls and no heat damage every time. the multiple wands are a great feature too. i have extremely thick hair so the fact that this curls it so well is truly amazing.
Aimee A.
I was gifted this for Christmas one year and became obsessed fast with watching YouTube tutorials and learning how to use each wand to this curling iron. More on the expensive side but well worth it for the amount and variety of wands you get to play with!
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
How much is this? Is it worth buying?
Cassandra S.
How well is this product ?
Destiny B.
Atwater, CA
How much is this wand set? And is it worth the money you pay for it?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What does this product do?
glory m.
Sagar
I would like to use this curler but am scared because I have seen in many of the videos burning their hair. Is that will be safe to use?