Nume Octowand

by NuMe

NuMe Octowand brings you the largest assortment of tourmaline infused ceramic barrels for a full spectrum of curling options. Allow each wand to penetrate hair with negative ions to give new life to lack luster hair. Shirley temple up your tendrils for locks that rock with the 1/2" NuMe's smallest curing wand. The 3/4" boosts smaller curls with big volume that is amazing for most hair lengths. Move up the curling ladder to the 1" NuMe's most popular sized wand. Fill your hairstyle with the perfect curl diameter every time. Get long lasting loose waves with the 1 1/4" for a soft romantic look.

Shape up your curls with four wild looking wands to contour hair into all kinds of style. Start small and get big with the Mini Reverse for massive mermaid waves. Turn curls upside down with the Reverse which descends from 1" down to 3/4" for the perfect way to make waves. The Octowand throws in a large reverse for an unassuming flowing steam of curls that are unlike any other. If you're going for unpredictable organic looking curls, the Pearl is the wand for you.

This technology driven power styler heats up to 450 degrees F in mere seconds with a MCH heater to enhance your capacity for negative ions. The LCD screen and control settings always keep you on point with where you want to be. Use your premium heat resistant glove for protecting those precious fingers and the wrapping pouch to keep your barrels secure.

Anyone have issues with this brand malfunctioning after a year or 2? I’ve read some reviews that frighten me ?
Do the heads attach easily?
I seen this all over but what is a good hair tool for hair that doesn’t stay when curled ! Help any tips on what works ?
Start your review of Nume Octowand!
How would you rate this product?
Chesapeake
Nume Octowand uploaded by Virginia R.
If you’re going to invest in only two styling tools this wand set is one of them. It offers eight different styles and it’s incredibly easy to use! I absolutely love mine, yes the price is a little steep, but you’re getting an amazing tool for the price. I am so incredibly happy with mine and every time I’ve used it I get nothing but compliments. If you’re a curly haired loving girl such as myself I suggest adding this little bad boy to your tool box. You won’t regret it!
Asheville, NC
Love my Octowand!! Best investment I've ever made! They do sales often, so you should definitely consider getting one. I love all the different options and ways I can curl my hair for different occasions. All the styles are pretty in their own way. I love the barrels being interchangeable and the cute travel case it comes in. Mine also came with a heat protectant glove. The case makes it super easy to travel with everything.
Valley, AL
I’ve had my Octowand for about 6 years. I use it almost everyday. It is so versatile and I love that it self shuts off when not in use. This wand is reliable and durable. I have traveled many times with mine- which I love the case it comes in that makes it easy to travel with as well! It is my absolute go to
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is hands down the best purchase I’ve ever made for my hair! I love having access to all the different wands. I can create so many styles and I enjoy that. It comes in a cool carrying case so you have everything together. It also comes with the heat resistant glove which I love. It heats up fast and goes up to 450 degrees.
Brown Deer
This is my all time favorite curling wand ever! I've used this for many, many years and still love it! Whenever i use this wand, my curls last all day long. No need to use hair spray either. The curls are so beautiful and i can get all the looks i want with these many different wands.
Los Angeles
I bought this at a discounted rate through boxycharm and I don not regret it. It has been my holy grail since I purchased and has yet to give me any type of problems. I’ve had it for over two months now. I live how this set came with a variety of wands, it’s perfect!
washington
I bought this set a year ago! And I’ve loved it ever since. With the Nume Octowand you have tons and Tons of choices to chose from which I love. I’ve never had a problem with these wands or the company. But I don’t suggest buying this during Black Friday!
Lake Ariel, PA
Worth every penny got this on sale I love that it comes with a case that fits every different barrel if you think about it although this is pretty expensive you were getting eight different tools in One which is pretty awesome and the heat is very consistent
Madison , MS
This is great! I got mine on sale for super cheap. I only use 2 or 3 in this set though so I feel like the other wants are going to waste! Other than that, the best curling wand I have ever used. You can get any type of curl you want with this set!
Kansas City
This is great and very versatile for all curls that you want. For the price you get so many options. Another great feature is that it heats up very quickly. I bought this a couple years back and have not bought another curling iron since.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...