NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener

by NuMe

Create sleek, smooth perfection with nume's megastar flat iron in black designed for salon and industry professionals. Made of tourmaline-infused ceramic for its quick heating and glide through properties, this flat iron was created to give you jaw-dropping style. Emitting 1000% more negative ions to seal your hair and promote hair health. Pin-straight hair or curled tresses can be yours with the turn of the wand thanks to its rounded plates. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance.

100% pure tourmaline ceramic; Far infrared technology and integrated infrared heat strip; 1-inch precision-engineered floating plates; Ion Booster offers 1000% more negative ion conditioning technology; Fully rotating swivel power cord

NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener ? It's time for me to catch up with the times, I need to replace my old style hair straightener. How is this one ?
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener ? How great is this product? I need to bump up in the times and replace my old huge hair straightener.
Does it damage the hair too much?
Start your review of NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener!
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Sahi A.
Purchased at: Amazon
O-M-G!!! This is amazing...i would give this more and more starts...just the perfect straightener i was looking for with less hair damage! Worth every penny...works like a dream...so easy to straighten and also curl with it...it took me 12 mins to do my whole hair (which is mid length and thick) would recommend 💯
Marissa L.
Boerne, TX
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Marissa L.
I won this straightener in a giveaway and it is amazing. I have such thick hair but this gets the job done and doesn’t dry out my hair. I also love that it automatically turns off after 30 min or so. So I never have to worry about forgetting to turn off my straightener!
Annie W.
Fort Worth, TX
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Annie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This flat iron got my hair pretty straight and that's not something that I can say for most LOL. I love the different levels of heat that I can use to make sure that I don't damage my natural hair. This flat iron works great for straight and curly hair
Alexis C.
Chattanooga, TN
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Alexis C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The best straightener there ever was! A must have! Finger holds don’t get hot so it’s easier to curl with it. Heat setting is a must. I have one at home and one at the salon (I’m also a hairdresser). I just posted a IGTV on my Instagram using this straightener to transform my flat + fine hair into big + messy beachy waves. Go check it out for a tutorial.NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener
Jenny S.
Stanton, CA
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Jenny S.
NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener uploaded by Jenny S.
This is my favorite straightener I’ve had it for years and both my sister and I have our own since we’d always fight on using it. It straightens your hair completely leaving no bumps or waves and it leaves it so smooth and it’s an easy glide. Not only can you straighten it but curl it as well and you get the most beautiful effortless looking hair style. I would highly recommend in investing in this one. If you get a chance I’d recommend buying it with an Ulta coupon which is where me and my sister bought ours.
Rukhsar P.
Manchester, CT
Great product gives sleek and shiny results, it is also anti-static. I can definitely recommend anyone want to purchase a new steaightner. Best for coarse and thick hair too.
Lynne E.
Pickwick Pines Chris Cove
I used this at a friend's house and it was amazing!! Hoping to get one for Christmas!! It made my hair so sleek in one swipe! 9ve used alot of straighteners, but,, this one is the best! Loved it! NuMe Megastar Hair Straightener
Jazmaray  M.
Aurora, CO
I love my nume. It works like a charm for both straight and curled hair. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good, long lasting hair tool.
Mara D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best flat iron I have ever used. I love the temperature control, so I don’t burn my fine hair. It does a great job of straightening my hair and keeping it looking shiny and healthy. I also love the one hour automatic shut off for the peace of mind it gives me.
Ivana B.
Plantation , FL
I have the XL one, not the regular one but this brand of straightener is amazing. My hair feels so soft. Leaves your hair straight affff, oh & it gets super hot. 🔥
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carolyn Beth T.
Eltopia
il y a 9 mois
Sahi A. il y a 9 mois
I own one! I highly recommend this just because its super easy to use also it doesn’t make your hair dry and cracked...:)
Carolyn Beth T.
Eltopia
il y a 9 mois
Cassandra F. il y a 9 mois
I have an older version and it makes my hair static bad. I wouldn't recommend.