BY NUME

Create sleek, smooth perfection with nume's megastar flat iron in pink designed for salon and industry professionals. Made of tourmaline-infused ceramic for its quick heating and glide through properties, this flat iron was created to give you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I have been using this straightener for years! It heats up really quickly, and straightens my hair quick too. I don't have to go over it multiple times. It is a little bit on the pricey side, but I don't mind spending a little extra money to get a good outcome. Recently I have been using this to curl my hair, and have been loving the way it comes out. To me it is so much better than any straightener or curling iron I have ever used.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
I love everything about this straightner. The color, how its so sleek, the controls are easy to use and the display is large. It makes my hair silky soft and shiny. I don't have to worry about damaging my hair and it also has an auto shutoff after 30 minutes so I do not have to worry about burning the house down. Hands down the best straightner I have ever owned.
Yesenia V.
I have bought this straightener 2 times. It heats up fast and it leaves my hair shiny. Not only do I straighten my hair with this but it curls beautifully, and best of all the cord is long. I just wish they came with a heat resistant holder or mat.
Niha A.
Sugar Land, TX
This controls frizz for me. It gives me that sleek look and I like that I can control the temperature of the straighter so I know I am not damaging my hair. The plates are smooth so it doesn’t tug on my hair. I love this product!
brittany k.
I got a steal of a deal through groupon that I used towards this product. I have now owned this hair straightener for 5 years, and you wouldn't even be able to tell. Makes my hair feel and look silky and full, you dont have to continuously go over your hair, and it doesn't snag. I love their products.
Erika S.
Newark, NJ
The flat iron has a high heat level, which I like. It does leave my hair with a shine after using it. It doesn’t leave a burning smell either. However, I feel like I have to press the iron hard to get the heads to actually touch for me to get a sleek look.
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I was nervous at first for spending so much on a straightener but it was completely worth it! Although pricey it is definitely worth every cent. Works great for thick curly hair this product will definitely help cut those hours in half.
Chelsea M.
Fort Wayne
I love this iron but I do find that the blades are thick, making it difficult to curl short hair. I had mine for a few years and then I noticed paint chipping off near the blades. It’s now my back up iron just in case.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
I have never been so impressed with a straightener as I am with my Nume megastar. I saw a MUA that I follow on Instagram using Nume products and they had recently released a coupon so I bought one, and I am OBSESSED!!
Mary C.
Dayton, TX
Hasn’t broke on me definitely love this hair straightener leaves my hair very sleek straight and shiny won’t rip my hairs out while gliding through it , love it.👍