Nume Megastar Flat Iron

by NuMe

Create sleek, smooth perfection with nume's megastar flat iron in turquoise designed for salon and industry professionals. Made of tourmaline-infused ceramic for its quick heating and glide through properties, this flat iron was created to give you jaw-dropping style. Emitting 1000% more negative ions to seal your hair and promote hair health. Pin-straight hair or curled tresses can be yours with the turn of the wand thanks to its rounded plates. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance.

Can I get this and 1 inch to be able to get the fine hairs on the side?
Is this flat iron worth the price?
Are these good on African american natural hair?
Start your review of Nume Megastar Flat Iron!
Anna H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have had this for a few years now. I love it got it on a great sale they were having! Love how you can control settings. It works amazing and have nothing negative to say. Would buy again.
Anna N.
Grasonville, MD
I love this straightener. Makes my hair super straight and shiny without damaging it.
Brittany M.
Coral Springs, FL
Nume is my overall favorite brand as far as hair tools go. My hair is very long and thick and most straighteners just don’t work for me. The Nume Megastar, on the other hand, is very reliable and keeps my hair pin straight and super shiny. I love that I don’t have to go over my hair a bunch of times, and although it heats up to 450 degrees I can use a much lower temperature and it will still do the job! I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Ashlee B.
Olathe, KS
Love my Nume!!! Can't live without it!! Makes my hair feel so smooth and silky without the damage
Ely C.
Kennesaw, GA
For someone with coarse, thick, curly hair that's about 2 feet in length this is the best thing I have ever used. The infrared feature tames the frizz and minimizes the amount of passovers. I found a discount code on RetailMeNot after my old ghd broke. This was 1/2 the price but twice the quality.
Mayra C.
The beat straightener I've had. Goes up to 450F and with only going through one time over your hair it straightens right away. It also reduced damaging your hair with the ceramic plates. Heats up in seconds! Best straightener for anyone who likes to style, but still cares for hair protection.
Diamond H.
Raleigh, NC
Love this straightener! It gets my hair super straight and smoothr than ever! Quick heat up and the color is just gorgeous!
Ragen C.
N Salt Lake, UT
Nume Megastar Flat Iron uploaded by Ragen C.
I love this straightener. After about a month of marriage my hubby mentioned that he liked seeing me with straight hair. My current flat iron was awful, so he agreed I should get a higher quality one. I bought this one from Nume. I wanted blue, and could only get it with an international plug. So I did! I have a power converter, so this was not an issue. The company even double checked to make sure this was the one I wanted! I thought that was incredibly thoughtful! Absolutely love this wand!
Arielle S.
Marlboro, NJ
I used this flat iron for a few years. It is pretty affordable but you get what you pay for. It is not bad , I just would rather use other irons that I have tried.
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
I love this flat iron I have repurchased it twice. I use it everyday I have had it for about 2 years now and it still works great. I have thick hair and this iron makes my hair so smooth an sleek.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...