NuMe - Mane Goals Deep Repair Mask

by NuMe

To revitalize your strands from a full week of heat styling the NuMe Mane Goals Deep Repair Mask is a protein-rich formula with active ingredients Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, and Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract. Cure your hair of feeling dry, brittle,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NuMe - Mane Goals Deep Repair Mask!
San Diego
I LOVE THIS HAIR MASK!!! I like to use it after using my purple shampoo as it can be very drying I just leave it on for about 7 minutes I’ll exfoliate and then just wash it out and my hair is sooo soft it doesn’t even feel like I used a purple shampoo.
Dry / Blackheads, Whiteheads, Puffiness
I found this steal of a deal for $8 at Winners. It retails for $39. It was in the July 2019 Marie Claire as a recommended hair mask. The scent is beautiful. It's floral and perfume-y, though it's not too heavy. It's a liquid-y mask, less thick than others I have used. It works quite well on my thick but fine hair. Because I have an oily scalp, I only used it mid-shaft to ends. I left it on about 5-10 minutes and rinsed it out; it took awhile to wash out. My hair combed out beautifully with my WetBrush; no detangler in sight! My hair was very soft and silky the next day, though I noticed my volume was lacking. For the $8 price tag, it's worth it, though it's not a miracle for me, so for the OG price of $39, I wouldn't buy it.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity