4 colors available

BY NUME #25 in Curling Irons

Go Beyond the salon... dream of red carpet curls. NuMe reinvents the way the world sees curling wands: pure titanium for unbeatable shine, negative ions for irresistible smoothness, and advanced technology for a stronger, smarter curling wand. Each...

Kristy M.
Kristy M.
* Product rates 4 stars only because my hair is quite long and heavy and weighs down most of the curls into beach waves. While I like the beach waves, I initially purchased this and was shooting for more bouncy curls. The waves did, however, last almost all day.

I purchased a 32mm Turquoise Magic Wand off the Nu•Me website with a free shampoo and conditioner for a deal price of $50 on a total value of $250 worth of products. I love the matte colour and the sleek design of the wand and the fact that it comes with an adjustable heat proof glove. For the price of the original item though? You'd expect it to perhaps come with a heating mat or pad.
Nicky W.
Nicky W.
Salt Lake City, UT
This wand is so easy to use and gives me beautiful curls! It has a very good heat range (I use 410). It comes with a glove do you don't burn your hand, but once you get used to it you can ditch the glove. You can vary the size of the piece of hair, the way it wraps around the wand, which way you hold the wand, etc. to get a ton of different curls.
The only downside: the buttons are positioned terribly; I find myself accidentally turning off the wand at least once or twice per use.
Emily T.
Emily T.
I have the 32mm wand. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I have to be careful though even when I turn the heat setting down it does still get pretty hot. I have very fine hair so I have to be careful not too damage it. I love the way my curls turn out when I use this wand. But with it being bigger curls they won't hold over night and into the next day, I would have to recurl them.
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
I love this wand! I have the 25 mm and the 32 mm! I prefer the 32 mm and the larger curls for my hair specifically! It runs very hot so I recommend using the glove that comes with. I have very long relatively straight hair so I use it only about once a week when I want to be a little more fancy. The curls will last all day!
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Fayetteville, AR
I really like the wand and they always have lots of promos going on. Got my 32mm wand for $25! But the display on my wand started freaking out and not displaying the correct temperature. It still heats up all the way.. But the company charges you to send it back to have it fixed. Other than that the actual product is good
Karina L.
Karina L.
Chowchilla, CA
I really like this wand it give me amazing beach waves and they do last my fine straight hair I also fine that this wand leaves my waves super smooth no static or frizz and it's adorable so if your looking to get some super gorgeous beach waves this wand is the one for you.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
I love Nume's Magic Wand! It curls my hair quick and keeps it curled all day without any hairspray. It doesn't even burn your hair! It's pretty expensive, but you can be much more affordable if you can find a discount code! Love it!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely LOVE this wand. My hair looks so great every time I use it. This was my first Nume product and I am so happy with my purchase! Works great on both long and short hair. The perfect beachy wave.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I like the size of this wand but I don't think it holds my curls as well as hotter curling wands. I will continue to use it but if I get another one, I'll look for a hotter temp.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
Omg I love these nume magic wands! I have two of these. I have the wand in 32 mm and 25 mm. These wands curl my hair so well and they last so long! These are the best!
Sana S.
Sana S.
Anyone tried Nume conditioner ? Are they good as their curling wand and hair straighteners?