3 colors available

BY NUME #11 in Curling Irons

The 25mm Magic Wand creates the perfect sized curls to hypnotize hair from dull to full and keep them enchanted all until you want the spell to wear off. see more...

Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I wasn't sure I'd like a curling wand without a clip but this is super easy to get the hang of. The glove included fits both hands so you can switch sides easily. My curls are loose and effortless looking, and with how well this tool works, it truly is minimal effort going in. Definitely recommend, and I don't often use heat on my hair.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Collingswood, NJ
Best curling wand I have EVER tried!! It is the only one I have ever tried that holds my curl longer than a few hours, and it also curls my hair quicker than other ones I've tried. It may seem expensive at first but you can always find coupons to make it pretty affordable.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
I stumbled upon this by accident and just bought it! I love curly hair but it was such a feat and took an hour to style my hair. With the nume wand I use less hairspray and it heats fast and curls last all day and into the night!
leslie w.
leslie w.
Love this curling wand! It helps give my hair an edgier look! I got my wand in TJmaxx for about $20 bucks! You cant beat the price and it gets the job done really well! I own several Nume products! I highly recommend
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
Probably the best curling wand I have ever used. Worth the splurge. I get waves that will last 3-4 days. I like being able to change the heat instead of just having a few settings like on most store brand wands.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
This nume magic wand 25mm curling iron is amazing. It really makes my curls last. I have really thick and curls usually never stay but when I use this it looks amazing. Plus it's pink and beautiful!
Kandice H.
Kandice H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
All Nume wands are amazing. This size is great for my shorter hair. The smaller size helps my hair hold the curl so much longer. And I love that it comes with a glove to prevent burns
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
I own three NuMe wands--and this one is my favorite! It smooth, hot, and easy to use. It holds a curl--like magic!
Elly S.
Elly S.
Las Vegas, NV
I'll admit, I first learned about the  on Instagram and I was very hesitant to order one. How good is something you see a bunch of influencers giving major discount codes for? But I kept seeing their hair and I kept seeing these beautiful curls and waves they made with the wand, so I had to have one of my own. (and a second one for my sisters) So I placed my order and both wands arrived beautifully packaged a short while later, with a glove as well to protect my hands. The wand is super lightweight but makes the most beautiful curls and waves and I'm so happy I ordered it because of the steal on pricing. I don't leave the house without this wand when I travel and I'm so glad we have two in the family - in case of emergencies, ya know?
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
I got this curling wand from a promo from NuMe. I think I paid $30 for it (originally $100+)... I figured if I hated it, at least it was a small investment! Check online for promo-codes... don't pay full price if you don't have to!
Turns out I love this tool! It is a great source of heat and my curls turn out great! The wand came with a glove to protect your hand/ fingers from burns... but it must have been intended for a giant, because the glove is so big that it just makes it hard to work with it on.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Phoenix, AZ
I just ordered this online at Ulta. Is it different than the classic wands by Nume? Or better. I'm hoping better.
Emily M.
Emily M.
McDonough, GA
which is better the 1inh wand or this wand?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this curling iron at?
Fall River, MA
How much does this go for?
Fall River, MA