Add a Photo

By NUME
#7 in Curling Irons

NuMe Lustrum includes five interchangeable wands so hair can take on a new look every day of the week. Use the 3/4" curling wand for tight waves, ringlets and vintage-inspired curls. The 1" curling wand is the most popular-sized barrel for full, bouncy curls and beach waves. For long waves and loose curls on longer hair, reach for the 1 1/4" curling wand. The Reverse wand makes beautiful mermaid waves your reality, and the Pearl is the most sought after for natural-looking curls in alternating widths, a must-have for stunning and unique styles.

An ergonomic design allows for ease-of-use and the high-powered, advanced heating mechanism reaches a max temperature of 410 degrees F within seconds. A sleek carrying case houses all 5 barrels, base, and heat-resistant glove. Tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels provide precise, gentle styling to overworked or damaged hair. Renewed hair health is achieved through cutting edge infrared heat technology and negative ion therapy.

Lustrum includes:

• Heat resistant glove
Photos (2)
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

Love Numer prodcts, I have a couple sets and flatirons. My favorite set is the Lustrum 5-in-1 curling wand set. It comes with 5 interchangeable wands that you easily clip onto the base, and you have ENDLESS variety of curls for gorgeous hairstyles. It is healthier or your hair than most curling irons because it does not burn or dry your hair like other irons do. It heats up quickly and cools down quickly.

I have long thick hair that holds curls for maybe 6 hours after styling. With this set, my curls are so defined, long lasting (never fell out, even after 4 days - I had to wash my hair for the curls to come out). Usually my hair takes 1 full hour to curl, but the Nume Lustrum set, my entire head is fulled curled in less than 20 minutes! They are very pricey though, so I encourage people to take advantage of whatever promotions they are having. Check out my instagram (KimmyOmy) and you'll find great ways to save :)
Kayathri R.
Kayathri R.
Montreal, Quebec

Got this as a present for my birthday last year and still in love! I heard great reviews about this set and when i tried it out myself i was really impressed! I use it on my clients as well..what i love the most is that it leaves a beautiful shine on the hair that does not require you to add too much products for that shine. Only problem i found over time is that maybe the temperature is not that high enough for my thick hair and that the curls don't last long enough if you have special occasions. You need to set your curls if you're going to be wearing them for a longer period of time. Totally worth the investment for hairstylists and hair fanatics!
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI

I use this curling iron every time I curl my hair. My hair is very fine, thick, naturally straight, and heavy. This works wonderful for my hair!! The best thing about this product are the different types of curling irons that you can switch out. I however have the Pink titanuim one and I have had no problems with it. It heats up really fast and I only have to have it on lowest heat for this to curl in my hair. Even if I don't use any hairspray the curls stay in nicely. I have no idea what I would do without this! I HIGHLY recommend this, it is very versatile and you can do almost any type of curling style with this product! :) :)
Aminah G.
Aminah G.

Got this as a present for my birthday last year and still in love! I heard great reviews about this set and when i tried it out myself i was really impressed! what i love the most is that it leaves a beautiful shine on the hair that does not require you to add too much products for that shine. Only problem i found over time is that maybe the temperature is not that high enough for my thick hair and that the curls don't last long enough if you have special occasions. You need to set your curls if you're going to be wearing them for a longer period of time. Totally worth the investment for hairstylists and hair fanatics
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere , KY

No curling iron was able to hold a curl in my hair. My hair is naturally straight and it would wind up flat by the end of the night. I found this product while watching some you tubers rage about it and had to find out for myself. I bought it using a coupon they had left behind. I love this set of wands. I had long hair and used the biggest barrel and they looked lovely. I cut my hair and used smaller barrels, again, not disappointed. My hair does not refuse to stay curled when I use these wands. I don't even need hair spray to hold it together. Not to mention the easy storage that is comes rolled in. I love this!
Allyson D.
Allyson D.

This NuMe curling set is the best hair styling tool I've ever had! The barrel heats up really fast so you don't need to wait forever before using it. It also takes me less time to curl my hair then it would with the other curling wand I had. It is really easy to use but I would suggest you use the glove so you don't burn yourself. Every barrel gives you five different types of curls and those curls hold for a very long time. It also works with large section of hair and is easy to use on short hair. I highly recommend this product!
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Beavercreek , Oh

I absolutely love this set, with an online coupon code, it was like $100 for this set, a hair towel, comb, and a case. it came within a week and it works great. I've only tried two barrels but they've been great. the only weird thing I've found that's different from any other products I've tried is that once you curl a section and let it cool in your hand, you have to mess with it to break up the hairs or else it doesn't look right. the heat resistant glove is a huge plus.
MaKayla B.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH

This was a Christmas gift that I asked for last year and I would say it was well worth it. The set comes with a travel bag, glove, a straightener and three interchangeable barrels for the curling wand. I tend to use the bigger barrel because my hair is so long and thick, but it's nice to have the option for others! Heats up quickly and evenly. I use the straightener almost every day and it has not rusted. I have had no issues with this.
Donna B.
Donna B.

I invested in this about two years ago now and I haven't regretted it once! The variety of attachments means it's easy to create any style of curl quickly. It also makes it easy to get any style of curl no matter what length my hair is, when it's long I use the bigger barrel one for big loose curls and when it's short I use the bobble attachment or smaller barrel for beachy waves! Excellent product would recommend to anyone
Maddy B.
Maddy B.

It is a good set overall and heats up quickly, however personally I really only use the biggest barrel as I find the other curls are too hard to style nicely and end up looking a bit poodle-ish. They advertise staying power and that it's titanium or whatever doesn't damage your hair as much but I think that's crap- it's pretty similar to all the other wands I've had. I do like that it's so portable and comes with a glove.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

Hey everyone , how well does this work with thin below the shoulder hair ? I have dyed hair any help answering would be awesome ! thank yall ā™”
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA

I've been wanting a wand set like this for a while and I wanted to know if this is the best option and if it's a really good brand? Is it worth the money I would spend?
Camila M.
Camila M.

I Want to Know if someone here prefeer that or the Bellamihair ones, cause Bellami since to be for affordable
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Sheboygan, WI

To change the iron part is it slide in or do you need to unscrew each time ?
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN

I've been looking for a new curling iron for awhile now and I'd love to be able to choose different barrels when I want different sized curls and not have to worry about having tons of different tools, is this fairly easy to use and switch out the barrels? Is worth the money? What nume set is the best, or is there a different brand you'd recommend?

Join Now