NuMe Lustrum uploaded by Adriana A.NuMe Lustrum uploaded by Brea G.NuMe Lustrum uploaded by Samara G.See all 4 photos

BY NUME #3 in Curling Irons

NuMe Lustrum includes five interchangeable wands so hair can take on a new look every day of the week. Use the 3/4" curling wand for tight waves, ringlets and vintage-inspired curls. The 1" curling wand is the most popular-sized barrel for full, bouncy curls and beach waves. For long waves and loose curls on longer hair, reach for the 1 1/4" curling wand. The Reverse wand makes beautiful mermaid waves your reality, and the Pearl is the most sought after for natural-looking curls in alternating widths, a must-have for stunning and unique styles.

An ergonomic design allows for ease-of-use and the high-powered, advanced heating mechanism reaches a max temperature of 410 degrees F within seconds. A sleek carrying case houses all 5 barrels, base, and heat-resistant glove. Tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels provide precise, gentle styling to overworked or damaged hair. Renewed hair health is achieved through cutting edge infrared heat technology and negative ion therapy.

Lustrum includes:

• Pearl wand
  • Carrying case
  • Base
  • Heat resistant glove

• Is this worth the money?Be the first to answer!
  • does this work good? where can I buy ...Nume hairstyling products are ... 1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it? Does it giv...NuMe wands are the best wands ... 3 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Target*
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI
I use this curling iron every time I curl my hair. My hair is very fine, thick, naturally straight, and heavy. This works wonderful for my hair!! The best thing about this product are the different types of curling irons that you can switch out. I however have the Pink titanuim one and I have had no problems with it. It heats up really fast and I only have to have it on lowest heat for this to curl in my hair. Even if I don't use any hairspray the curls stay in nicely. I have no idea what I would do without this! I HIGHLY recommend this, it is very versatile and you can do almost any type of curling style with this product! :) :)
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
No curling iron was able to hold a curl in my hair. My hair is naturally straight and it would wind up flat by the end of the night. I found this product while watching some you tubers rage about it and had to find out for myself. I bought it using a coupon they had left behind. I love this set of wands. I had long hair and used the biggest barrel and they looked lovely. I cut my hair and used smaller barrels, again, not disappointed. My hair does not refuse to stay curled when I use these wands. I don't even need hair spray to hold it together. Not to mention the easy storage that is comes rolled in. I love this!
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Beavercreek , Oh
I absolutely love this set, with an online coupon code, it was like $100 for this set, a hair towel, comb, and a case. it came within a week and it works great. I've only tried two barrels but they've been great. the only weird thing I've found that's different from any other products I've tried is that once you curl a section and let it cool in your hand, you have to mess with it to break up the hairs or else it doesn't look right. the heat resistant glove is a huge plus.
Meaghan H.
Meaghan H.
Metairie, La
This set is so wonderful. I previous used a normal curling iron to curl my hair and it usually ended up a frizzy mess of half curls that took 1-2 hours to do. With this set I can curl my hair so much faster and the curly look beautiful and voluminous. I like that you get 5 different wands so I can change up the curls I want without having a bunch of different curling irons scattered around the house.
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
Really great but you need to be careful when using this! It gets very hot and can fry your hair quickly/cause severe heat damage! Definitely make sure you have some type of heat protectant applied to your hair before using this! Other than that this is a wonderful styling tool and you can usually catch it on sale for extremely cheap with a coupon code!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Suchhhhh an amazing deal! I got this for I think $80? I usually just use the big barrel or medium barrel, since I haven't been curling my hair as much. However, I have used the other barrels before and I love them all. They're such good quality, and they heat up super fast. My curls also stay in for daaaaaays, which is a plus for Asian hair.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
This curling iron is worth every penny! It's on the pricey side, but you're getting 5 different curling wands, a glove, and a really nice case. I got this off the NuMe website. I did find some discount codes online when purchasing and I did save $100. The curls I get with this iron last me days! I would recommend it to everyone.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
I really love this curling wand set! You get 5 different wands, all of which will give you beautiful curls! I have kind of a medium thickness hair which holds a curl for a long time. It comes with a glove to wear so you don't burn your hand while doing your hair. It does get really hot though so be careful even with the glove!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
San Jose, CA
By far the best hair styling tool I've ever used! I have very sleek straight hair so curling has always been a hit or miss cause the fall out so fast! I've used this product for over 2 years and I couldn't possibly use a different brand!! My curls stay perfect and even if they fall a bit the waves are flawless!
Kate S.
Kate S.
I love this. My hair doesn't curl if I use any other curler. I though it would be a waste to buy it for $300 but it really works. I curl my hair in layers and it can take anywhere from 10-45 minutes. The curls will last on my hair for days it lasted for about 4 days once and I only touched up my hair once.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA
I've been wanting a wand set like this for a while and I wanted to know if this is the best option and if it's a really good brand? Is it worth the money I would spend?
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
Hey everyone , how well does this work with thin below the shoulder hair ? I have dyed hair any help answering would be awesome ! thank yall ♡
Camila M.
Camila M.
Abington
I Want to Know if someone here prefeer that or the Bellamihair ones, cause Bellami since to be for affordable
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Sheboygan, WI
To change the iron part is it slide in or do you need to unscrew each time ?
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Is this product worth it? Does it give curls that actually last?