Add a Photo

By NUME
#5 in Curling Irons

NuMe Lustrum includes five interchangeable wands so hair can take on a new look every day of the week. Use the 3/4" curling wand for tight waves, ringlets and vintage-inspired curls. The 1" curling wand is the most popular-sized barrel for full, bouncy curls and beach waves. For long waves and loose curls on longer hair, reach for the 1 1/4" curling wand. The Reverse wand makes beautiful mermaid waves your reality, and the Pearl is the most sought after for natural-looking curls in alternating widths, a must-have for stunning and unique styles.

An ergonomic design allows for ease-of-use and the high-powered, advanced heating mechanism reaches a max temperature of 410 degrees F within seconds. A sleek carrying case houses all 5 barrels, base, and heat-resistant glove. Tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels provide precise, gentle styling to overworked or damaged hair. Renewed hair health is achieved through cutting edge infrared heat technology and negative ion therapy.

Lustrum includes:

• Heat resistant glove
Photos (4)
Tayler N.
Tayler N.

I received this set from my sister for my birthday a couple years ago and I love it. I have naturally fine hair and struggled with curls falling out within hours of doing my hair so I was really excited to hear about these from a beauty channel who said her curls lasted for DAYS. I really enjoy the longevity this wand gives to my styled hair and it's awesome that there are different barrels for different types of curls! Typically set is a couple hundred dollars I recommend waiting for them to go on sale because my sister got this set for $90 during a February V Day sale! If you are in the market for a new curling iron I definitely recommend this or one of the other sets
Trinity O.
Trinity O.

This is my first styling wand and I read a lot of reviews before purchasing. Compared to curling my hair using a wand is fairly simple. This wand did not disappoint and I love how quickly it cools down and heats up. It comes with a variety of attachments which makes it a very versatile tool. Just have to be careful if you need to set it down because it will melt any surface that cannot stand the heat! :)
After using this wand versus using my curling iron my hair does not seem as fried or 'crispy'. I seems more loose and natural. I would recommend this wand to anyone looking to buy a good tool that is worth the amount you pay for it.
Willow H.
Willow H.
Royal Oak, MI

I use this curling iron every time I curl my hair. My hair is very fine, thick, naturally straight, and heavy. This works wonderful for my hair!! The best thing about this product are the different types of curling irons that you can switch out. I however have the Pink titanuim one and I have had no problems with it. It heats up really fast and I only have to have it on lowest heat for this to curl in my hair. Even if I don't use any hairspray the curls stay in nicely. I have no idea what I would do without this! I HIGHLY recommend this, it is very versatile and you can do almost any type of curling style with this product! :) :)
Jeanne L.
Jeanne L.

It does not get any better for this price point. The number of options that are available is immense - you can create any kind of look you desire with this set! The curls that are produced are long lasting, though not as shiny and natural looking as I would expect. Nonetheless incredible for what I paid for. Also, since the set does not have a temperature setting (just on or off), less experienced users might have trouble with figuring out how to create even curls throughout the head. The trick is to hold hair on the wand for less time as you progress and the wand gets hotter, or to do the hard to curl sections last.
Norabeth T.
Norabeth T.
Elsmere , KY

No curling iron was able to hold a curl in my hair. My hair is naturally straight and it would wind up flat by the end of the night. I found this product while watching some you tubers rage about it and had to find out for myself. I bought it using a coupon they had left behind. I love this set of wands. I had long hair and used the biggest barrel and they looked lovely. I cut my hair and used smaller barrels, again, not disappointed. My hair does not refuse to stay curled when I use these wands. I don't even need hair spray to hold it together. Not to mention the easy storage that is comes rolled in. I love this!
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Austin, TX

This was the first big splurge item I bought for hair tools. I have been using this for about 4 years now and it still produces the loveliest curls. I have used all of the heads even when I thought I would only use two. They give you different finishes and it is really so handy to just roll them up and take with you when you travel. My hair looks super shiny and healthy (even when it's not) every time. Only downside is that there is no heat variation so those with thinner hair might need to be careful about how long they leave this on their hair. Until mine breaks, I'm still going to be using this.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH

Great options on this Nume product!  You get all sorts of choices on barrels depending on what look you are going for!  I just love this.  The barrels screw in, they fit tightly and you don't notice that its just been put there - it feels secure.  The wand heats up quickly and works great!  I really like the different options, the curling, the small barrel, larger barrel, etc.  It's like 5 products in one.  This is pricey but I purchased during the holidays with a big sale and a promo code, so it made it a bit more do-able!  I'm very happy with the results I get from this product on my fine hair!
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH

I love my NuMe Lustrum hair wand. It is totally worth the money I spent on it. It comes with 5 different wands that you can attach for whatever type of curl you are hoping to achieve. It heats up quickly, and you use the glove that comes with it to protect your fingers while styling. It comes with a carrying case for all the wands and the main base. You can do so many things with this, use different wants to get different looks and size curls in your hair. My favorite is the small, beach waves hair wand. It gives me the tightest ringlets curls that I love!!
Jackie A.
Jackie A.

This is the first and ONLY curling wand I have purchased. I LOVE it. It has 5 interchangeable wands to create different styles of curls/waves. I've used it when I had long hair and when it was shoulder length and now while it is growing out. I do not need any styling products to make my curls/waves last. I purchased it directly from the Nume website and with a deal at the time that gave me 60% off. I also like that they provide you with a glove and as a free gift they gave me an argan oil.My hair looks so shiny after too, not dull or burnt.
Michaela R.
Michaela R.
Beavercreek , Oh

I absolutely love this set, with an online coupon code, it was like $100 for this set, a hair towel, comb, and a case. it came within a week and it works great. I've only tried two barrels but they've been great. the only weird thing I've found that's different from any other products I've tried is that once you curl a section and let it cool in your hand, you have to mess with it to break up the hairs or else it doesn't look right. the heat resistant glove is a huge plus.
Estefania C.
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA

I've been wanting a wand set like this for a while and I wanted to know if this is the best option and if it's a really good brand? Is it worth the money I would spend?
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL

Hey everyone , how well does this work with thin below the shoulder hair ? I have dyed hair any help answering would be awesome ! thank yall ♡
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Sheboygan, WI

To change the iron part is it slide in or do you need to unscrew each time ?
Camila M.
Camila M.

I Want to Know if someone here prefeer that or the Bellamihair ones, cause Bellami since to be for affordable
Chenoa C.
Chenoa C.
Michigan City, IN

I've been looking for a new curling iron for awhile now and I'd love to be able to choose different barrels when I want different sized curls and not have to worry about having tons of different tools, is this fairly easy to use and switch out the barrels? Is worth the money? What nume set is the best, or is there a different brand you'd recommend?

Join Now