BY NUME #17 in Curling Irons

NuMe Lustrum includes five interchangeable wands so hair can take on a new look every day of the week. Use the 3/4" curling wand for tight waves, ringlets and vintage-inspired curls. The 1" curling wand is the most popular-sized barrel for full, bouncy curls and beach waves. For long waves and loose curls on longer hair, reach for the 1 1/4" curling wand. The Reverse wand makes beautiful mermaid waves your reality, and the Pearl is the most sought after for natural-looking curls in alternating widths, a must-have for stunning and unique styles.

An ergonomic design allows for ease-of-use and the high-powered, advanced heating mechanism reaches a max temperature of 410 degrees F within seconds. A sleek carrying case houses all 5 barrels, base, and heat-resistant glove. Tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels provide precise, gentle styling to overworked or damaged hair. Renewed hair health is achieved through cutting edge infrared heat technology and negative ion therapy.

Lustrum includes:

• Base
  • Heat resistant glove

Buy on ULTA*
Julie B.
GET THIS CURLING IRON. It's the best curling iron I've ever had. First of all, it comes with 5 different barrels, not just one, so you can style your hair in sooo many ways. Second, when you make the purchase be on the lookout for coupon codes and sales that the site has because I ended up getting this for under $60 which is super cheap for a high quality curling iron!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love all of these wand heads. This is the point of the wand and why its so great. It may not be cheap to buy all of these attachments but it is a bit cheaper than buying individual wands of the same quality.
These offer every type of curl you could want. They don't take up much storage room because theres only one full sized iron and the rest are just barrels. Much easier to store and travel with than a bunch of seperate irons independent from each other.
They have a huge selection of attachments and this set really has them all to make all types of curls you could possibly want.
Its easy to use once you plug and play. Easy to lock and unlock and in turn change the wand heads or barrels. They work immediately and require very little effort to change out and use.
I totally recommend this iron. It looks great and works amazing. Gives me shiny curls of all shapes and sizes.
Ann S.
Spring Hill
I love this curling iron! It is so versatile and can be used for any occasion. It runs kinda pricey but it is well worth the money especially if you catch a sale. It gives frizz free curls and makes them soft due to the negative ions. I have has it going on 2 years and it still works perfectly. The only con is you cant pick the temp you want.
Charlene E.
San Jose, CA
I’ve borrowed my best friend’s set for a few months and honestly this is amazing. Easy to remove and change barrels and heats up quick! I only used the 1 1/4 and 1 in barrels and it really gets the job done very quick with my thick hair. I would love this buy this for myself but the price is not in my budget at the moment
Ashley P.
I currently on this product today I love it and makes my hair look amazing it’s pretty simple to use but I took off one star because I burned myself really easily with this you definitely have to be careful and I will leave you with a giant blister because it gets amazingly hot
Taryn G.
I got the nume lustrum set a few years ago and use it quite often! I should probably try a few other options of the barrels, but have primarily used the largest barrel. The cord makes things a little difficult. I wish it swiveled a little smoother. I have also burned myself several times with this iron- completely my fault, but this thing gets really hot. Really hot. Be warned. The photo is my hair second day with this iron.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I like the versatility of this item, such as how you have different options of wands to choose from. Each wand will give you a different look, and all are very nice. While it is kind of pricey, I think it’s ultimately worth it.
Victoria L.
Baytown, TX
This lustrum set is my absolute favorite. When my hair is long I use the bigger barrel, and when I cut off 14 inches I was still able to use the smaller barrel. Such a great product and I always get a million compliments.
Emily F.
Savannah
I had this curling wand set for about 5 years until my outlet killed it😂 I absolutely loved this wand! You a have so many different options and can get. It for an amazing price when Nume has discounts going on!
Katlyn  B.
I just bought this last month, and so far it’s awesome! It makes your hair so shiny and the curls hold pretty decent. I wish there was a temp dial on the wand though. But other than that I work highly recommend this product!
Estefania C.
Ducor, CA
I've been wanting a wand set like this for a while and I wanted to know if this is the best option and if it's a really good brand? Is it worth the money I would spend?
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Hey everyone , how well does this work with thin below the shoulder hair ? I have dyed hair any help answering would be awesome ! thank yall ♡
Danielle C.
Is this product worth it? Does it give curls that actually last?
Camila M.
207 Union Street , APT 8, Rockland, MA
I Want to Know if someone here prefeer that or the Bellamihair ones, cause Bellami since to be for affordable
Brianna S.
Sheboygan, WI
To change the iron part is it slide in or do you need to unscrew each time ?