BY NUME

"Love Wins Straightener - 100% Titanium floating plates are the perfect solution for thick to coarse hair and they heat up fast - in the right way because after all, hair is sensitive: heat quantity and quality matter. Not recommended for thin and/or damaged hair. Floating plates have a small suspension system that moves and compresses your hair whilst styling, acting as a cushion. This gives the styling tool the ability to move smoothly, without tugging or pulling out your hair. You will notice it has a slight bounce when you press the plate down; this is the way the plates compensate and release some pressure if you press too hard.Key Features:100% Titanium platesOne inch precision - engineered floating plates1000% more negative ion conditioning technology360 power swivel cordErgonomic sleek designAdvanced MCH heating mechanismDigital temperature settings between 190F to 450FDual-voltage 110-240V 50/60Hz26W60 minute automatic shut offPlate Dimensions - 4"" x 1""Cord Length - 8' 9""Weight - 1 lb. 8 oz. - Love Wins Straightener" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nelli P.
Nelli P.
Lodi, CA
Nume has been one of my favorite brands for hot tools. They always have coupons and sales going on that is a plus because you can save a few dollars and don’t have to break your wallet. This straightener heats up quick and you can set the temperature you want to straightening your hair. I highly recommend this product and there curling iron.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I love my Name hair straightener.  I feel like it could have been made a bit better.  Sometimes my hair will snag on the edges of the straightener, and pull.  Nume is middle-end affordable, so it does the job well but I feel like it could be better overall.
Whitney F.
Whitney F.
ANDERSON
Seriously not impressed . Didn't straighten my hair at all. My hair also kept getting caught and it would pull. I have dry wavy hair so if you have mostly straight thin hair, it may work well for you. Don't recommend you waisting your money.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
I love this straightener so much it heats up superquick so I can use it in my daily life it was a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money and I bought my nume at Ulta I would definitely recommend this product for other girls
Des M.
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
One of the best hair straighteners I own! It leaves your hair super smooth and straight no matter your hair texture! I use this when I want to have pin straight hair and that not easy to achieve with my course thick curly hair!
rebecca S.
rebecca S.
Rossford, OH
I wasn't too impressed with this straightener. I have naturally curly, very thick hair so it takes a lot to straighten it. My hair kept getting stuck between the plates and it pulled on my hair, actually taking out a few pieces at a time. It was awful. Not only that, but my hair was damaged quickly (even using a protectant) and it didn't even last all day
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Eight Mile, AL
Okay so here's the tea. This straightener is great honestly. But I don't know if it's really worth the money your going to spend on it. I have used it but I feel like it's the same quality as all my other tools.
Tyre H.
Tyre H.
I love this straightener, very easy to use . Heats up quickly, not tooooo expensive , but I am satisfied with it. I love having my hair straighten so this product is a must in my opinion . Highly recommend
Carlie P.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
I love my straightener. I don't use it often because my hair is super straight already but it's so amazing to get that super sleek and straight look. I would def recommend this brand and this straighter to everyone.