BY NUME

Create the perfect blowout with nume's ionic round brush for a perfectly smooth, volumized style. Nume strives to create innovative products that inspire women to feel more confident in themselves. Recognized as one of the world's most innovative hair and beauty brands, nume brings you salon grade products straight to your home at amazing prices and product performance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
This brush is great! The barrel activates with heat and dries the hair thoroughly. Coupled with the Arganics argan oil and you've got the recipe for a "no frizz" blow out
Jamie W.
Syracuse, KS
This is really nice for blow outs, and adding volume to my roots! It surpassed my expectations, and it holds the heat to really emphasize volume. I bought it off their website, with a coupon code they emailed me. I will buy it again if I ever loose my original.
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
Before using this product My hair was very brittle and dry. This fixed that. After using this product one time my hair already felt way healthier. It is really affordable and a very good option to anyone! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!