BY NUME #21 in Curling Irons

The 3-in-1 Tri-Fect curling wand features interchangeable 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4" tourmaline barrels. Create voluminous, billowing curls, texture-waves, or tight twist curls. The most coveted styles are your reality. The Fashionista flat iron features tourmaline-infused ceramic coated plates that smooth and straighten hair in a flash. Create a dramatically straight look or the most sought after style - flowing mermaid waves.

Both the Tri-Fect curling wand and the Fashionista flat iron feature slip-free grip, ergonomic handling, negative ion therapy, and infrared heat technology resulting in the sealing of moisture while reducing damage to hair. The Fashionista flat iron utilizes tourmaline and precision engineered alignment to deliver 600% more negative ions than any other flat iron.

Tourmaline is a gemstone used for its negative charge and negative ion emissions that counteract the positive ions present in dry or damaged hair, for hair with luminous shine and softness. The Tri-Fect curling wand has an effortless locking system that allows you to quickly change wand sizes for versatile, flexible styling.

Curl Jam includes:

• 3/4" Barrel
  • 1" Barrel
  • 1 1/4" Barrel
  • Base
  • Fashionista Flat Iron
  • Carrying case
  • Heat-resistant glove

• To anyone who has used this product for an extended period of time:...1 Answers
  • Is the strait we good for thick hair???1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new curling iron an I was wondering how g...2 Answers
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
This set is one of my favorite purchases. The curling wand is perfect and the interchangeable barrels makes everything so much easier so I don't have to buy three different curling wands. The curls last many days and the included glove makes curling my hair so much less painful. The straightener isn't the greatest for my naturally curly and thick hair but it just takes longer to straighten my hair. This set is expensive but there is almost always a YouTuber you can find that has an amazing discount code to drastically lower the price.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I've had this for over three years now and I love it! Works very well and I love how convenient this set is. You have three different barrel sizes with one handle instead of have tons of wires to get tangled. I definitely recommend getting your hands on it.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
I do not regret buying this set. I love how it also has a straightener too. Although my hair is pretty straight already . I also like how I am able to change between different sizes of curls. The curls seems to stay for a long time even without hair spray.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this set for my birthday last year & I absolutely love it. It is perfect for traveling because it's three curlers in one. I have curly hair to begin with but sometimes I like to have smooth uniform curls & this curler is perfect for that!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Tucson, AZ
I flipping love this wand. I got it in a set with the straighter and they both make my life so much easier. Curled it last night and it still looks perfect after sleep. No hairspray needed. 😍
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I bought this set for my sister for Christmas one year and it's almost like it's mine too. I love it. It comes with the straightener the wand and 3 barrels (different sizes) for curling.
Arely F.
Arely F.
Love this set! The straightener leaves my hair looking shiny & healthy. I have hard to curl hair & these wands were the first to make the curls last!
Darreian W.
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
Love this product so much. It leaves me with the prettiest and long lasting curls ever. It is also very affordable and so worth it.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Best investment I have made in hair products this far! Super easy to use and well worth the money. Would recommend to anyone.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I literally have never had a better tool to curl my hair. It was great. I got beautiful curls in little time.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Chandler, AZ
I have been looking for a new curling iron an I was wondering how good are the Nume curling wands with all the attachments and is it worth the money
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Franklin, GA
To anyone who has used this product for an extended period of time: Do the connections seem to be durable or have you had trouble when changing from one tool to the other?
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Is the strait we good for thick hair???
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Is this set worth the price? How does it work on thick hair?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Piedmont, SC
I just got this today. Wondering how well it holds curls.