NuMe Classic Wand Pearl uploaded by Sarah F.

BY NUME

The NuMe Classic Pearl Curling Wand is for the adventurous curl-seeker who loves to create different kinds of curls; from long beach curls, to spirals, and even to varying curl sizes thanks the barrel shape that alternates from 13mm to 25mm

• How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from this brand ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jill S.
I know this wand looks weird but I choose it specifically for spiral curls. These are the best wands I have ever used but this one does take practice on hair placement. Use the glove it gets very hot !
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Samantha💪 D.
I really enjoyed using this wand. It took me a few times of burning my wrist to get the hang of it. But it's really nice and fairly easy to use. I love the results I get. Now if only it came with someone to style my hair for me.
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
If I could give this less than 1 star I would. If you are going for more of a crimper look, this is for you. If not, just stick to the original nume wand, it works much better!
C B.
This takes a little getting used to and if you're not careful you can end up looking like Shirley Temple stuck her finger in a light socket. But after playing with it a few times I found that it is perfect to create more natural waves or even more kinky ones. If you want those perfect curling iron tendrils, this really isn't the one. If you want imperfect waves and kinks I think this one is the one for you. For me it's perfect - I can let me hair dry naturally and use this to get the hairs that didn't dry as wavy. The waves from the iron blend with my natural waves and save me time.
sadia a.
Woodbridge, VA
Nume. Comes thru everytime. This particular one gives you wavy curl look which is really nice. Something different than your traditional curls. It comes with a glove because the curler gets really hot. And it is only one setting. You can not change that.

The price is on the high side but I purchase mine when they were almost down to 75% off, if you sign up for their promotions and coupon codes. You can always find it by putting it on YouTube to see if anyone has a coupon code.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the best kind of curling iron to have. It literally makes it where you can have all tykes of curls. From lose and wavy to tight banana curls, if you love styling your hair, this is the best one your going to find!
Mi N.
Heats up fast, swivel cord makes it easy to pass it to the back of your head. Wouldn't recommend if you have longer hair bc the girth is quite small and it's not enough to take on that much hair at once. Perfect for curls and waves on shorter length hair though.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Sorry Nume. Your tools are normally great but this style wand is a pain to use. It barely curls my hair. The clamp is too short and doesn't clamp tight enough to keep hair in. Frustrating and gimmicky design.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
This curling wand is something different. It gives you some interesting unique curls you would not get from a regular curling wand. I have wavy to straight hair and it is also very thick. Using this product to get my entire head of hair completed would take me about 45 minutes by using this tool.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from this brand and loved it but is this one worth it? Do the waves look real?