NuMe Classic Wand Pearl uploaded by Sarah F.

BY NUME

The NuMe Classic Pearl Curling Wand is for the adventurous curl-seeker who loves to create different kinds of curls; from long beach curls, to spirals, and even to varying curl sizes thanks the barrel shape that alternates from 13mm to 25mm

• How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from this brand ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Absolutely in LOVE with this wand! Gives me the most perfect wavy hair without to much damage. Only down part, is that you cant control the heat. Cant complain to mucb as I got it during an amazing wale. I cannot wait to buy more styling wands from this brand.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I found this NuMe wand at Tjmaxx for super cheap! And I'm so glad I got it! It gives me the perfect wavy hair. It heats really fast and gives you a wave (or curl) super fast too. I definitely recommend this wand, also, NuMe has a lot of sales! :)
erin d.
erin d.
This wand is great. I have short hair so I don't get to use it very much, but when my hair was longer it was great. The Pearl effect makes it great for different size curls. Dying to have long hair and use it.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Sorry Nume. Your tools are normally great but this style wand is a pain to use. It barely curls my hair. The clamp is too short and doesn't clamp tight enough to keep hair in. Frustrating and gimmicky design.
Cara K.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Perfect for mermaid curls. Easy to use. Curls hair fast. Priced right. Satisfied. Repeat user. Purchase online.
Sam A.
Sam A.
I love the wide waves and curls that this wand gives my hair. It is perfect for a night out in the town!
A. J.
A. J.
This takes a little getting used to and if you're not careful you can end up looking like Shirley Temple stuck her finger in a light socket. But after playing with it a few times I found that it is perfect to create more natural waves or even more kinky ones. If you want those perfect curling iron tendrils, this really isn't the one. If you want imperfect waves and kinks I think this one is the one for you. For me it's perfect - I can let me hair dry naturally and use this to get the hairs that didn't dry as wavy. The waves from the iron blend with my natural waves and save me time.
sadia a.
sadia a.
Woodbridge, VA
Nume. Comes thru everytime. This particular one gives you wavy curl look which is really nice. Something different than your traditional curls. It comes with a glove because the curler gets really hot. And it is only one setting. You can not change that.

The price is on the high side but I purchase mine when they were almost down to 75% off, if you sign up for their promotions and coupon codes. You can always find it by putting it on YouTube to see if anyone has a coupon code.
Haleigh W.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
This curling wand is something different. It gives you some interesting unique curls you would not get from a regular curling wand. I have wavy to straight hair and it is also very thick. Using this product to get my entire head of hair completed would take me about 45 minutes by using this tool.
Emmy P.
Emmy P.
Hollis, NY
My absolute favorite curling wand of all time. Works great on medium length hair that's a day or two dirty for mega volume. I use this product a few times a week, definitely would buy it again but I've had it for years and it seems like brand new.
Taryn B.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from this brand and loved it but is this one worth it? Do the waves look real?