NuMe Classic Wand Pearl uploaded by Anna C.NuMe Classic Wand Pearl uploaded by Sarah F.

BY NUME

The NuMe Classic Pearl Curling Wand is for the adventurous curl-seeker who loves to create different kinds of curls; from long beach curls, to spirals, and even to varying curl sizes thanks the barrel shape that alternates from 13mm to 25mm

• How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from thi...3 Answers
Jessica T.
Bedford, IN
I like this wand, but it can be a little hard to maneuver. I use it when I want to do a messier curl. You can get different kinds of curls depending on how the hair is wrapped, so it’s easier to do a more fun, wild look.
Anna C.
Beautiful design!
This is definitely one of my go-to curling wands for messy curls. Each curl is formed in a neat design which lays beautifully once completely curled.
I used it on my cousin for prom and it looked perfect on her!
member-e269c
I haven’t used this wand in a while, mainly because I got a new one without the balls and I like it best. However I can say that this wand does not make the exact same curl every time, and that’s good because it gives a more natural and realistic curl.
Jill S.
I know this wand looks weird but I choose it specifically for spiral curls. These are the best wands I have ever used but this one does take practice on hair placement. Use the glove it gets very hot !
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
If I could give this less than 1 star I would. If you are going for more of a crimper look, this is for you. If not, just stick to the original nume wand, it works much better!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
sadia a.
Woodbridge, VA
Nume. Comes thru everytime. This particular one gives you wavy curl look which is really nice. Something different than your traditional curls. It comes with a glove because the curler gets really hot. And it is only one setting. You can not change that.

The price is on the high side but I purchase mine when they were almost down to 75% off, if you sign up for their promotions and coupon codes. You can always find it by putting it on YouTube to see if anyone has a coupon code.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is the best kind of curling iron to have. It literally makes it where you can have all tykes of curls. From lose and wavy to tight banana curls, if you love styling your hair, this is the best one your going to find!
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
This curling wand is something different. It gives you some interesting unique curls you would not get from a regular curling wand. I have wavy to straight hair and it is also very thick. Using this product to get my entire head of hair completed would take me about 45 minutes by using this tool.
Tiffany B.
Denver , CO
I love this curling wand. It's gets very hot and makes nice curls. This was the first time I've ever used a curling bubble wand. It was kinda expensive but I think it will last forever. I don't think I'll ever have to buy a new one as it is of great quality and I don't use it everyday.
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
How much does this wand cost around? I've bought from this brand and loved it but is this one worth it? Do the waves look real?

back