NuMe
Classic Wand 32mm - Pink

NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink

by NuMe

[product:nume-classic-wand-32mm-turquoise] is amazing and i love this brand. Are there any other curling irons you love?
Start your review of NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink!
Charlin F.
1,683 reviews
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Pink
I love this curling wand so much. The titanium that it’s made out is so smooth and doesn’t leave my hair feeling fried or unhealthy. I also cannot use a curling iron to save my life, but I have so much control with this wand.
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Turquoise
This is great but I think it gets too hot too quick. It’s moderately priced and it’s great quality. Probably will last years.
Rachael B.
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Pink
I love the NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink! It is easy to use and the curls last for at least two days! I would recommend this to anyone who wants that wavy hair that is guaranteed to last!
Erica R.
NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink uploaded by Erica R.
NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink uploaded by Erica R.
I bought this product a few years ago. Unfortunately, I did not realize when I ordered it online how large the wand really was. I personally would have liked a smaller wand to get my curls slightly tighter. However, the product is really good. It heats up very quickly. It has an on/off switch. It does not allow you to select the temperature, like some other wands do. I really like the packaging as well. It makes the PERFECt place to store the wand under my sink. I recommend this product. Just be cautious when selecting the wand sizes for what you specifically are looking for.
Tre S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Turquoise
Easy to use, especially for someone like me who typically does their hair maybe 1-2 times a year for special events. Now I’m doing my hair like 5-6 times or maybe even more cuz it’s so easy. They often have sales or deals so wait for those to get a good deal.
Gina•Weinzierl G.
Clinton Twp, MI
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Turquoise
Love this wand. Literally use this almost every week. It’s easy to use and doesn’t burn my hair
Guera G.
huntington park
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Turquoise
This is my go to wand it leaves my hair soft shiny and no burned feeling when your hair is very ruff and dry .
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Pink
This wand is my go to styling tool for curled hair. It creates nice looking non ringlet curls that last all day and night! The price isn't too bad for the quality!
Ivette M.
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,098 reviews
Review for: Classic Wand 32mm - Turquoise
Tremenda marca muy profecional y no es la que te dañe en cabello lo recomiendo es muy versátil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gina•Weinzierl G.
Clinton Twp, MI
il y a 2 ans
NuMe Classic Wand 32mm - Pink is amazing and i love this brand. Are there any other curling irons you love?
stefanie C. il y a 2 ans
Chi chi chi chi ( no uh)