Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm

BY NUME #8 in Curling Irons

NuMe's original and highest performing curling wand creates runway-worthy, enviable curls and imparts incredible shine and softness. Negative ions disbursed through tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels create a healthy, glossy look. The Classic Wand 1" allows you to create full curls, beach waves and cool-girl texture. Perfect on medium length or long hair, the 1" is best for adding volume. The tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel releases negative ions that work to create a healthy and luminous shine. Infrared heat technology heats hair from the inside-out for quick styling and zero damage. The Classic Wand reaches a perfect styling temperature of 410 degrees F in only a few seconds, making styling simple for any hair type. Heat-resistant glove included.

• Where can I buy this curling iron at?2 Answers
  • I am looking for something really fool proof, is this foe me? 1 Answers
  • Is this wand worth buying? I've seen it all over Instagram but I'...4 Answers
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm
Buy on ULTA*
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Now I do not have a purchase of a newbie want because of how much they are but I did try it out one time with my friend she has one and she definitely says they're worth the money and worth the investment I would definitely love to get me a set of NuMe wands that would be so fantastic you wouldn't even know I curled my hair with it one time for a football team and 3 days later I still have the curls inside my hair that's how amazing this curly one I did not have no product in it it was seriously just because of a wand and I absolutely love it would recommend to everybody
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great curling wand. It really curls the hair quickly. Careful though because the wand gets super super hot. It is so easy to burn yourself. I have shoulder length hair and this is small enough to curl my hair even when it was shorter. I feel like this wand should come with 2 protective gloves since most people interchange which hand they use to curl their hair. It also should be maybe elbow length because there are many times when I have burned the heck out of my forearms. It other than that the wand is great!!!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Got this curler at Marshall’s and I really liked it. I suck at curing my hair and it would’ve been nice to have a clip or something to hold the hair so I don’t have to keep my arm up for so long. My arm got so tired holding it up once so I ended up dropping it on my leg and burning myself and it turned into a really gross bubble with liquid but I eventually popped it but I don’t think I should’ve because now it’s a scar. I do recommend this if your good at curling hair.
Kyana M.
Yukon, OK
I bought this item and was extremely excited about it because it was something I have wanted forever. When you first use it the curls look great, but with my hair it seems like the curls fall faster when I use this wand then when I use cheaper alternatives. Don’t get my wrong, I like this wand, but I know by the end of the day I’m going to have really loose curls.
Cali B.
Littlerock
The NuMe curling wand is my absolute favorite wand! Even though it’s only 25 mm you can get soooo many different curls with this! I’ve done loose curls, tight curls, I’ve done waves, this tool is SOO universal I wouldn’t think about using any other wand! My curls are so shiny and smooth after using this product. It doesn’t burn my hair neither. I love love love this! 10/10 would defiantly recommend!
Afton F.
I purchased this at Marshall’s over a year ago. I absolutely love it. I have thin hair that can’t really keep a curl, but I find that when I use this my hair stays all day. The only thing I don’t like is that the cord often gets tangled and twisted. Once it’s twisted it’s very hard to get out and will continue to twist as I use the wand.
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
This is my go to curling wand! It gets very hot (be careful with your fingers!!!) and curls great. It comes with a glove to protect from burns and I recommend using it. It only has one heat setting (off and on). I bought mine directly from Nume and they have frequent promo codes and sales. Now I want to try other kinds of their wands.
Braitlyn K.
Jeanerette, LA
I love this curling wand it helps curl my super fine hair that hates holding curls. I’ve found over time though that it loses its touch. The curls don’t curl as nicely and it gets less and less hot over time. These are also definitely on the pricier side so hoping to be able to get another soon
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
This wand is incredible. Whenever I go away with my friends, I “forget” my wand at home and bring other makeup bits to share in exchange for borrowing their wand or them just curing my hair for me. It’s so dreamy and makes me feel like a complete princess! I probably need to invest in one myself but I don’t curl my hair all that often and I’m always with my girlfriends for big events. Clearly they bring the best out of my hair *ahem, I meant me of course 💁🏻‍♀️
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
Love this curling wand very much! Comes with a heat glove so that I don’t burn myself 20 times while using it. It also gets hot and produces gorgeous beach waves. My curls stay and it’s easy to use. I only wish there was a heat setting instead of just on/off.
Stephanie V.
Is this wand worth buying? I've seen it all over Instagram but I'm unsure if it's actually a good wand to purchase. Any help would be great!
berta C.
Does anyone know a current promo code for it? Are there any downsides to this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this curling iron at?
Jessica '.
Carpentersville, IL
I am looking for something really fool proof, is this foe me?
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
What's the cheapest place I can buy this and for how much ? Is it affordable ?