Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm

BY NUME

NuMe's original and highest performing curling wand creates runway-worthy, enviable curls and imparts incredible shine and softness. Negative ions disbursed through tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels create a healthy, glossy look. The Classic Wand 1" allows you to create full curls, beach waves and cool-girl texture. Perfect on medium length or long hair, the 1" is best for adding volume. The tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel releases negative ions that work to create a healthy and luminous shine. Infrared heat technology heats hair from the inside-out for quick styling and zero damage. The Classic Wand reaches a perfect styling temperature of 410 degrees F in only a few seconds, making styling simple for any hair type. Heat-resistant glove included.

Nume Classic Curling Wand 1
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm
Kathleen D.
Danbury, CT
I like her! Before I say more, this is actually one of my favorite heat styling products I've ever used. I use this maybe once a month or so. I have this thick, wavy hair that can get a bit frizzy and this product has done an excellent job of making my hair look good for shows and concerts. I use it after blowdrying it straight to make my hair a uniform wavy, but I also love to use this when i'm wearing my hair curly to touch up the frizzier pieces, it makes my natural hair honestly look better. This baby goes up to 450 degrees which makes my hair fall into submission (somehow without burning it as of yet!). Only gripe is that it can fall out after a while and it has burnt me many a time. Awesome product!
May W.
San Francisco, CA
The wand is truly amazing! I can tell the difference when I use a wand to curl my hair and a straightener. I love the outcome of my waves or curls a lot more when I use a wand. Although I’m not the best with a wand, I just curl the night before because I have a lot more time than trying to curl it in the morning and rush to work— and you know what, I would wake up and my hair would still be curl! This would not happen at all when I curl my hair with a straightener. Get the wand if you haven’t yet, it creates such nice waves
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
Got this curler at Marshall’s and I really liked it. I suck at curing my hair and it would’ve been nice to have a clip or something to hold the hair so I don’t have to keep my arm up for so long. My arm got so tired holding it up once so I ended up dropping it on my leg and burning myself and it turned into a really gross bubble with liquid but I eventually popped it but I don’t think I should’ve because now it’s a scar. I do recommend this if your good at curling hair.
Mary Jane V.
Hayward, CA
Best curling wand I’ve ever used!!!

Comes with a glove as most wands do. I wash it in the washing machine with no problems. Long swivel cord, prevents it from getting all tangled and ripping.

I have very long straight Asian hair. I’ve used so many curling irons in the past and my hair would just straighten out after two hours. No matter how much hair spray I put on.

And this product has changed everything. It’s the perfect size, perfect curls every time. Doesn’t take very long to heat up and my hair actually holds the curl until the next day!! I never thought I’d be able to go out to an event with curly hair and it hold for so long.

It doesn’t burn my hair and it’s even safe to use on my 6 year old cousins hair. So easy to use. Depending on how tight I want my curls it takes me anywhere from 15-25 mins to do my hair.

MUST HAVE!!!!!
Brittany K.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best curling iron I’ve ever used. My hair is naturally bone straight. I don’t own a straighter and my hair doesn’t keep curls EVER. I have tried numerous curling irons that never keep my hair curled. I love the wavy beach curl look that is iron gives me and honestly I rarely use hair spray and it keeps my hair curled for the whole day sometimes even the next day. This iron is magic I swear!
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
I love this wand! It only takes me 30 mins to do my hair. I don’t put any hairspray in my hair after using this & my hair will still hold till the next day. Works with medium to long length hair. I have really thick hair & I’m surprised on how well the curls hold especially for so long with no hairspray
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
This is easy to use on customers and easy to use on yourself. I believe this comes with gloves, but I prefer without it. I love how curly it makes my hair look and it last me for a while without spray. If you do use it I would use hair spray with it
Brittany A.
York
Not my favorite but I give it a lot of credit for being something new and different I usually prefer a tighter longer lasting curl BC it takes me forever to do it comes with the cruler and a single black glove and you use the glove to hold your hair around it BC it doesn't have anywhere to clip and hold your hair which is good and bad it not pulling all your hair out but even with the glove it gets to hot on your finger tips o think I'll stick to my more old school ones
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
This wand is incredible. Whenever I go away with my friends, I “forget” my wand at home and bring other makeup bits to share in exchange for borrowing their wand or them just curing my hair for me. It’s so dreamy and makes me feel like a complete princess! I probably need to invest in one myself but I don’t curl my hair all that often and I’m always with my girlfriends for big events. Clearly they bring the best out of my hair *ahem, I meant me of course 💁🏻‍♀️
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this curling wand very much! Comes with a heat glove so that I don’t burn myself 20 times while using it. It also gets hot and produces gorgeous beach waves. My curls stay and it’s easy to use. I only wish there was a heat setting instead of just on/off.
Stephanie V.
Is this wand worth buying? I've seen it all over Instagram but I'm unsure if it's actually a good wand to purchase. Any help would be great!
berta C.
Does anyone know a current promo code for it? Are there any downsides to this?
Amber R.
Corpus Christi, TX
What's a great curling iron For semi short hair?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Where can I buy this curling iron at?
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
What's the cheapest place I can buy this and for how much ? Is it affordable ?

Nume Classic Curling Wand 1