Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm

BY NUME #37 in Curling Irons

NuMe's original and highest performing curling wand creates runway-worthy, enviable curls and imparts incredible shine and softness. Negative ions disbursed through tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrels create a healthy, glossy look. The Classic Wand 1" allows you to create full curls, beach waves and cool-girl texture. Perfect on medium length or long hair, the 1" is best for adding volume. The tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel releases negative ions that work to create a healthy and luminous shine. Infrared heat technology heats hair from the inside-out for quick styling and zero damage. The Classic Wand reaches a perfect styling temperature of 410 degrees F in only a few seconds, making styling simple for any hair type. Heat-resistant glove included.

• Where can I buy this curling iron at?2 Answers
  • I am looking for something really fool proof, is this foe me? 1 Answers
  • Is this wand worth buying? I've seen it all over Instagram but I'...4 Answers
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1" 25 mm
Buy on ULTA*
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The wand is truly amazing! I can tell the difference when I use a wand to curl my hair and a straightener. I love the outcome of my waves or curls a lot more when I use a wand. Although I’m not the best with a wand, I just curl the night before because I have a lot more time than trying to curl it in the morning and rush to work— and you know what, I would wake up and my hair would still be curl! This would not happen at all when I curl my hair with a straightener. Get the wand if you haven’t yet, it creates such nice waves
Deanna J.
Pleasanton
Got this curler at Marshall’s and I really liked it. I suck at curing my hair and it would’ve been nice to have a clip or something to hold the hair so I don’t have to keep my arm up for so long. My arm got so tired holding it up once so I ended up dropping it on my leg and burning myself and it turned into a really gross bubble with liquid but I eventually popped it but I don’t think I should’ve because now it’s a scar. I do recommend this if your good at curling hair.
Brianna W.
Yuma
Amazing curling wand. It gets very hot so it doesn't take long to curl my hair at all. I love the way the curls turn out. I use my wand very often and it works just as well now as it did a year ago when I purchased it. Would definitely recommend NuMe to anyone.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this curling wand very much! Comes with a heat glove so that I don’t burn myself 20 times while using it. It also gets hot and produces gorgeous beach waves. My curls stay and it’s easy to use. I only wish there was a heat setting instead of just on/off.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
This wand is incredible. Whenever I go away with my friends, I “forget” my wand at home and bring other makeup bits to share in exchange for borrowing their wand or them just curing my hair for me. It’s so dreamy and makes me feel like a complete princess! I probably need to invest in one myself but I don’t curl my hair all that often and I’m always with my girlfriends for big events. Clearly they bring the best out of my hair *ahem, I meant me of course 💁🏻‍♀️
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
this didn't work for me like everyone else i guess. this does the same thing my straightener does. i can curl my hair better in fact with my straightener. was very disappointed because it was 75 dollars.. i would not buy anything from this brand again in my opinion
Rachel R.
Favorite wand I’ve used! My waves stay in place and look flawless. I have thick hair and a lot of it so doing my hair takes forever. However, I don’t have to keep a wrap on my hair long so with this wand it only takes me 25 minutes to curl my hair!
Elise M.
Davenport
Got this curling wand for about a year and it works great. I don't  curl my hair that often so I appreciate that it's easy to use and I can get good results without too much of a fuss. I can get different kind of curls/waves without too much skill which is perfect! Plus their website offer sales so you can grab something for a good price.
Jessica T.
Love this wand! It’s my go-to for loose curls with lots of volume. My hair holds curl well and it will still look good 2-3 days after curling it with this wand. My hair can be frizzy, but this wand is excellent for smoothing it away.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
Now I do not have a purchase of a newbie want because of how much they are but I did try it out one time with my friend she has one and she definitely says they're worth the money and worth the investment I would definitely love to get me a set of NuMe wands that would be so fantastic you wouldn't even know I curled my hair with it one time for a football team and 3 days later I still have the curls inside my hair that's how amazing this curly one I did not have no product in it it was seriously just because of a wand and I absolutely love it would recommend to everybody
Stephanie V.
Is this wand worth buying? I've seen it all over Instagram but I'm unsure if it's actually a good wand to purchase. Any help would be great!
berta C.
Does anyone know a current promo code for it? Are there any downsides to this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this curling iron at?
Jessica '.
Carpentersville, IL
I am looking for something really fool proof, is this foe me?
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
What's the cheapest place I can buy this and for how much ? Is it affordable ?