Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4" 32 mm

BY NUME

NuMe's exclusive curling wand that forms beautiful, romantic waves in half the time of other styling tools, with an added luxury, a gemstone tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel. Tourmaline and ceramic heat hair quickly and evenly, resulting in zero damage and a healthy shine. Negative ions are disbursed through the barrel, conditioning hair from the inside-out and creating manageability necessary for precision styling.

The tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel releases negative ions that work to create a healthy and luminous shine. Infrared heat technology heats hair from the inside-out for quick styling and zero damage. This classic wand reaches a perfect styling temperature of 410F in only a few seconds, making styling simple for any hair type. Heat-resistant glove included.

• Can I buy this at a beauty supply store?1 Answers
  • Has anyone got it in the influenster Vox box??? And also...1 Answers
  • How well does this wand work with thin hair? 1 Answers
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4" 32 mm
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE THIS CURLING WAND. I was actually given this as part of my last marketing job for a digital marketing agency who worked with various beauty brands, and am SO happy that it was part of the job :) This wand is incredibly easy to use because it's the perfect length, it's light weight and the cord spins around where it is connected to the wand to where you have to worry about getting tangled up in it while your moving the wand around your head. Also, it heats up VERY fast and cools down equally as fast. It seriously is the perfect hair wand. The best part? I've had this thing for 3 years, and it still works the same as it did when I first used it :)
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Best wand I’ve ever used. The curls I get from this wand can be tight and classy, and wavy and beachy. It’s crazy how much control the wand really gives you. It gets hot fast, and it’s a decent price for how well it works!! I ordered mine from amazon, and I can’t imagine going back to any other wand!!!
Tina C.
Amazing! I absolutely love this wand, it's the perfect size on giving me the perfect curl/wave. It gets hot fast and makes a perfect curl everytime whether I want a tight curl or loose one. I use it everyday and it's been doing it's job since the day I bought it! I just wish it had an automatic shut off because I always stress "did I leave the iron on".
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
This wand honestly changed my life. I know I can’t be the only one who used to curl my hair only to end up hating the result. But since I discovered the wand that’s changed. Idk what it is about the wand that makes it look so much better. Using a wand is easier than a traditional curler and makes less breakage in the process and frizz.
Sarah L.
Love this wand! I can create beautiful waves with this and I can make them look however I want them to. When I use this wand the waves/ curls usually stay in my hair for 3-4 days just depending on when I wash it or how the weather is. But I definitely would recommend to everyone.
Lois K.
This ceramic curling wand gives curls that hold well. This is because the temperature is high. I like how it comes with a heat-protectant glove to help prevent burns. I wish that in addition to that, it also came with a stand to prop it up on the bathroom counter and a temperature reading display/control. It’s definitely a good value for the price though, and is a curling wand that can be used for a long time.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my Nume wands. I got a great deal on them at marshalls and they were about the same price as a regular curling iron from Walmart etc. the colors are so cute and I love the sleek packaging. I am a huge fan of the black barrels and no clip. My hair doesn’t get stuck and I feel like I have more ability to make my curls more tight or loose and flowy than a regular curling iron. Plus my hair doesn’t get stuck on any clips or stands or screws etc. if you are looking for a wand definitely check out this brand and see if it is at your local marsHalls or tjmaxx
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
This is the only want you’ll ever need! I got this half price during a FFF sale and it was a great purchase. It gets super hot super fast which I like. It’s a good sized barrel for those beach waves. My hair is fine and never wants to hold a curl but I find when I use the Nume it hold up much better than any other curling iron. I recommend, especially if you can find it on sale.
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I received this from a Fabric fun box and I'm so happy I did because it was so easy to use! The curls came out so beautiful and actually lasted! Normally when I curl my hair they instantly fall apart. The curls I created with this staid even without hair spray! I highly recommend! [product:nume-classic-curling-wand-1-1/4"-32-mm]
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
This is the perfect want for beautiful loose curls/waves. It's lightweight and compact and works for thick hair. I would recommend this to all my friends and would buy it again as gifts for others. It is the perfect size, color and mine came with a glove.
Cassandra S.
Is it worth the money for this product ?
Lauren L.
Is this product worth what you pay for it?
Aimee S.
Is this tapered? What size is the barrel?
Carla T.
Los Angeles , CA
Has anyone else had a problem with there wand like not getting as hot as before or not curling the hair as before? Just curious. I’ve had my wand for about 4 years and I find that it doesn’t heat up the same or curl my hair the same
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Are the curls this makes loose?

Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4