Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4" 32 mm

BY NUME #4 in Curling Irons

NuMe's exclusive curling wand that forms beautiful, romantic waves in half the time of other styling tools, with an added luxury, a gemstone tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel. Tourmaline and ceramic heat hair quickly and evenly, resulting in zero damage and a healthy shine. Negative ions are disbursed through the barrel, conditioning hair from the inside-out and creating manageability necessary for precision styling.

The tourmaline-infused ceramic coated barrel releases negative ions that work to create a healthy and luminous shine. Infrared heat technology heats hair from the inside-out for quick styling and zero damage. This classic wand reaches a perfect styling temperature of 410F in only a few seconds, making styling simple for any hair type. Heat-resistant glove included.

Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4
Nume Classic Curling Wand 1 1/4" 32 mm
Jen B.
I got this as a gift for Christmas & let me tell you, this makes curling your hair so much quicker and more fun. My hair has never been the type to hold a curl for very long, but this curling wand does wonders! First of all, it is so easy to use. All you have to do is put on the glove (temp goes up to 400 degrees) and wrap a strand of your hair around the wand for only a few seconds. I used to have a curling iron that was hard to use, and took the fun out of the whole process, so I rarely curled my hair. This one is fun to use, and makes your hair look so perfectly curled, almost like a professional did it. I used it on NYE, and got so many compliments on how my hair looked. I'm extremely satisfied w/ this product and will definitely be curling my hair more often b/c of it.
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
I received this from a Fabric fun box and I'm so happy I did because it was so easy to use! The curls came out so beautiful and actually lasted! Normally when I curl my hair they instantly fall apart. The curls I created with this staid even without hair spray! I highly recommend! [product:nume-classic-curling-wand-1-1/4"-32-mm]
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE THIS CURLING WAND. I was actually given this as part of my last marketing job for a digital marketing agency who worked with various beauty brands, and am SO happy that it was part of the job :) This wand is incredibly easy to use because it's the perfect length, it's light weight and the cord spins around where it is connected to the wand to where you have to worry about getting tangled up in it while your moving the wand around your head. Also, it heats up VERY fast and cools down equally as fast. It seriously is the perfect hair wand. The best part? I've had this thing for 3 years, and it still works the same as it did when I first used it :)
Mckenzie G.
Toledo, OH
Best wand I’ve ever used. The curls I get from this wand can be tight and classy, and wavy and beachy. It’s crazy how much control the wand really gives you. It gets hot fast, and it’s a decent price for how well it works!! I ordered mine from amazon, and I can’t imagine going back to any other wand!!!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my Nume wands. I got a great deal on them at marshalls and they were about the same price as a regular curling iron from Walmart etc. the colors are so cute and I love the sleek packaging. I am a huge fan of the black barrels and no clip. My hair doesn’t get stuck and I feel like I have more ability to make my curls more tight or loose and flowy than a regular curling iron. Plus my hair doesn’t get stuck on any clips or stands or screws etc. if you are looking for a wand definitely check out this brand and see if it is at your local marsHalls or tjmaxx
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I purchased this wand for a friend of mine for Christmas. I was looking for something similar to what I had. She sent me pictures of her hair after using the product and boy was she pleasantly surprised. Her hair came out beautifully and she said it was so easy to do. Highly recommend this!
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I rarely curl my hair but I love that when I do, this curling wand makes it so easy and saves me time. It heats up quickly and I only need to hold my hair for a few seconds and it’ll be curled the way I want it. NuMe always has sales so don’t buy it at full price!!
Sandy V.
My friend let me borrow this curling wand and boy oh boy, this thing works wonders. My hair usually can’t retain the curls with other irons but this was amazing. My curls lasted all day and even into the next day. Easy to use and has great results.
Meaghan M.
Absolutely hated this product.
It left my hair dry, unruly, dead ends and to top it off my hair that holds curls any other time went completely flat with this iron.
Not a great product for the cost.

Ill stick to my babyliss and hot tools product!
Meagan S.
Cedar park, TX
This wand is excellent. It gets very hot and can hold a curl very well. The only problem I have is having a hard time actually curling my hair around without burning myself. But that's a user error and no fault of the wand!
Cassandra S.
Is it worth the money for this product ?
Aimee S.
Is this tapered? What size is the barrel?
Lauren L.
Is this product worth what you pay for it?
Brenda G.
San Marcos
How well does this wand work with thin hair?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Are the curls this makes loose?