Number Four, Llc Number 4 Jour d'automne Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz uploaded by Jackie N.

BY NUMBER FOUR, LLC

Number 4 Jour d'automne Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz see more...

Lydia E.
Boston, MA
This stuff is amazing! It cuts down blow dry time by almost half! This line has lots of amazing products, by this one is by far my favorite. I would say it's reasonably priced for a salon quality product
Erin C.
I absolutely love this line, and really love this product, but I despise the smell! It helped my hair dry faster, it left my hair smooth, shiny and feeling conditioned, but the scent lasted all day and it made me a bit ill.
Amber R.
Riverside, OH
N4 sent me a huge box of deluxe sized samples, and this was one of my favorite products! It smells amazing, it is not at all sticky, it even seemed to help my hair dry faster wit the blow-dryer! My hair wass shiny and manageable afterwards. I am now a believer in N4 Hair products! So worth the cash!
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I actually received this in my birchbox . I used it today and this stuff is incredible .. I have very thick hair and it really did cut time ! Plus it smells great.
Cathy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Received this as a sample when I purchased something else on Birchbox. I comb a dollop of this through my hair before I blow dry, and it leaves my hair shiny and soft. The scent is also quite nice. However, the full size is quite pricey, so I'm still debating whether it's worth it to purchase the full size.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
This is a wonderful product and smells lovely! I love all the No. 4 hair care products and wouldn't use anything else on my curly, thick locks! The price is worth the results this product will bring! This is a must have!!
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I like this product. it's not too heavy for my fine hair and it left it soft and smooth. However, it's quite pricey and I think there are less expensive brands that do the same.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I like the smell but this left my hair so tough to comb through as I was blow drying. It felt so greasy. My hair didn't look weighed down, per se, but it was so hard to manage and just greasy feeling.
Dera E.
This product does a great job of cutting dry time and doesn't make my hair greasy! I just feel like it is a little pricey and I could probably find something cheaper.
Jackie N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I absolutely love it. The formula is a thick liquid that spreads easily, but still clings to your hand so it doesn't just deposit in one spot. The smell is nice, but fades after time. It made me hair thick & shiny. I really like it since it takes care of frizz & thermal protection.