Number Four, Llc Number 4 Jour d'automne Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz uploaded by Jamie B.Number Four, Llc Number 4 Jour d'automne Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz uploaded by Jackie N.

BY NUMBER FOUR, LLC

Number 4 Jour d'automne Blow Dry Lotion 5.1oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff smells amazing but that’s honestly about it. It made my hair feel a little smooth but still very hoarse and not silky. I heard their products are great but I wouldn’t recommend paying for this product
michelle v.
Nashville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sooooo I didn't realize till now that this is for blowouts. I just used it on my curls after some leave in conditioner and curling cream. It really helped keep the frizz down and gave my hair a nice shine. Will I blow my hair out and test it? Probably not, cause I'm lazy.
Erin C.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this line, and really love this product, but I despise the smell! It helped my hair dry faster, it left my hair smooth, shiny and feeling conditioned, but the scent lasted all day and it made me a bit ill.
Valerie G.
Freeport, FL
Want a smooth blowout? Apply this before blow drying your hair. Great price for product. A little goes a long way, and plus it smells amazing. Holy grail hair care line.
Cathy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this as a sample when I purchased something else on Birchbox. I comb a dollop of this through my hair before I blow dry, and it leaves my hair shiny and soft. The scent is also quite nice. However, the full size is quite pricey, so I'm still debating whether it's worth it to purchase the full size.
Jackie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this as a sample in my Birchbox. I absolutely love it. The formula is a thick liquid that spreads easily, but still clings to your hand so it doesn't just deposit in one spot. The smell is nice, but fades after time. It made me hair thick & shiny. I really like it since it takes care of frizz & thermal protection.
Amber R.
Astor, FL
N4 sent me a huge box of deluxe sized samples, and this was one of my favorite products! It smells amazing, it is not at all sticky, it even seemed to help my hair dry faster wit the blow-dryer! My hair wass shiny and manageable afterwards. I am now a believer in N4 Hair products! So worth the cash!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I like the smell but this left my hair so tough to comb through as I was blow drying. It felt so greasy. My hair didn't look weighed down, per se, but it was so hard to manage and just greasy feeling.
Lindsay B.
Danville, VT
I like this product. it's not too heavy for my fine hair and it left it soft and smooth. However, it's quite pricey and I think there are less expensive brands that do the same.
Megan B.
Kingsport, TN
This is a wonderful product and smells lovely! I love all the No. 4 hair care products and wouldn't use anything else on my curly, thick locks! The price is worth the results this product will bring! This is a must have!!