Number 4 Volumizing Shampoo - 8.5 oz

by Number 4

This singular shampoo proves that style and substance aren't mutually exclusive. The sleek packaging and fresh scent are a nod to Parisian flair, while the scientific formula is designed to turn fine, flat strands into rich, full-bodied hair. (No strings attached.)

Does this work on straight thin hair?
How well does this product work?
Where can I buy this from?
Start your review of Number 4 Volumizing Shampoo - 8.5 oz!
Jessica T.
This is a super expensive hair care line, but once you start using it, it's hard to go back to anything else. The volumizing shampoo smells great but can be a little drying. It does pair well with the moisturizing condition, so that can cut down on the dryness.
Tasha M.
Fort Myers, FL
This shampoo was noticeably different after one use. It is pricey, but I would use it for special occasions. My hair was actually full and bouncy and mine usually falls on the thin side, but a lot of it. Highly recommend.
Nicole D.
Oh my where do I begin.. This shampoo is hands down UhMayZing! I spent $34 on each shampoo and conditioner from Birchbox & I will continue buying. Its so worth the price. The quality is beyond incredible and the results exceed any expectation I've ever had for a shampoo. The hydrating version doesn't smell as good to me, but it works wonders. It makes your hair soft and tames Flyaway's. I even got my fiance using it (Shh). Highly recommend. You pay for what you get & you will be more then happy with this product. 10/10
Crystal V.
Hockley , TX
The best shampoo I've tried yet! I first received this as a sample but quickly fell in love and although it's a bit expensive well worth the price. I have thick curly color treated hair and this shampoo doesn't strip my hair. It smells lovely but not too overbearing. My hair isn't frizzy afterwards. Just a clean, silky feel. Paired with the conditioner and you are set! Would highly recommend!
Melisa R.
The smell is amazing. I can’t speak to it adding volumetric not, however I have not experienced any product build up. My hair and scalp feel soft and clean. I have tried other products and always return to this.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
1,177 reviews
This isn't worth the money at app I lived the scent so bad so I bought and paid more than I should have then my hair didn't look any different will I use it up yes, buy aging no way....
Danielle S.
N Brookfield, MA
I fell in love with this shampoo. I don't have a lot of hair but it had such an interesting texture and gave my hair such a great feeling.
Emily C.
Lake Placid, NY
This is my favorite shampoo! It has a wonderful light floral fragrance. If you use a small dot of shampoo and rub your hands together to get it to lather the bottle will last you months
Lindsey H.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells great and has been good to my hair. I have color treated hair and this shampoo really takes care of it. I also have problems with having oily hair and this shampoo literally keeps my hair clean for 3 days at a time. It is great and worth the money you pay. My hair is in great condition and I get hair cuts less because my ends are looking great. I do have a ton more volume using this shampoo as well.!
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN
Good product. Smells great. It can be expensive, but worth the cost. Doesn't weigh hair down.