BY NONE

Aside from the lucky few born with wash-and-wear locks, most of us need a little help to make our hair presentable. Whether your hair is curly, straight, or somewhere in between, this light styling lotion is packed with good-for-you ingredients that leave your strands nourished, conditioned, and easy to style. The super-sleek packaging doesn't hurt, either. see more...

• Looks nice? But is it really something id be wanting to spend my ...2 Answers
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
This styling lotion is more like a gel really, a thin gel. It does what it says it will do. I bought it to use when I blow dry my hair to protect it and style it. I really like the results. It gives a lot of shine. I do think I like the styling foam better for the most part, but this works well too.

Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Number 4 is one of my favorites hair products brand, and it really helps by protecting your hair from heat and it gives you this flawless and amazing finish!
Jennifer C.
I really like this product! I have a slight wave,fine hair that air dries and gives me great beach wave hair!! great to use before curling hair!
Maggie H.
Dolomite, AL
I love everything from number four and this is just the same. Really good for flat iron use and restoring hair.
Karan S.
Looks nice? But is it really something id be wanting to spend my money on if i think of it i can find cheaper ones at dollar store.