BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Cassie C.
I received a sample size of this product in a subscription box. I have extremely tangly hair even after using a conditioner. I use this product when I don't have time to condition my hair, and it instantly smooths my hair. I'm able to brush it without any tangles. I like the scent, too!
Tiara D.
Received this in a birchbox & received an extra bottle from my mom-in-law from her birchbox. This helps wih the snarls in my daughter's super thick hair. I like to put it in her hair before I braid it. Might purchase it the future, I have another brand that I received from birchbox that I like better for my texture hair.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Pricey product but worth it! Pleasant soft scent. Lightweight formula leaves your hair soft, shiny and looking brand new. Will continue to repurchase.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?