BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Got this as a sample and it works great for detangling hair. I have thick hair and this helps right away. I also use it on my 4 year old hair who also had thick hair and gets knots. This is great for easy removal and it doesn't hurt. Would recommend
Jessica O.
I got this as a sample to try and I love it. It makes my hair soft and shiny when I blow dry or use a straightener.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Originally received as a sample but I liked it so much that I bought the full size. I love that it detangles and also keeps my hair from getting frizzy or breaking when I frequently use heat styling.
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this product on my Birchbox of October and loved it. I liked the results and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I wish the scent was better but it is ok. Is not a big deal.
Kate T.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff is great. I love the smell and this always leaves my hair very soft after using my flat-iron. It makes my damp hair easy to comb and bonus for the color and UV protection. This stuff is worth the price, go get some!
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works really well, love the results, fairly priced for the functionality of the product, but I really don't like the way this spray smells. It reminded me if wet paint. With how well it worked, I may try to cover the smell with some other fragrance, but I'm not sure I would purchase again.
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
I love this product. I received it in a birch box and absolutely fell in love with it. I have coarse hair that is very prone to breakage and very brittle. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It made it easier to comb through and frizz free for the day. I will definitely be buying it again.
Maria I.
Cayey
It's good. I received this as part of my birchbox. It work very well. I blow dried my hair and the results were amazing.
Isabel O.
I'm addicted to the scent of this! I got a dinky little sample spray in a subscription box and I am hooked. It really helps with combing through my long hair after washing and before styling. It makes the process more manageable. And like I said, the scent is amazing.
Brittney H.
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox and the smell is so bad. It smells like old perfume and it lingers in your hair. I could not get passed the scent to even see how it worked on my hair and I will not be purchasing the large bottle of it.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?