BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
C C.
Fishers, IN
This stuff works great! Immediately loosens up tangles or dry/rough spots. Keeps hair soft and manageable. It is a little pricey though, but a little goes a long way.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I love this product. I have insanely fine hair that tangles extremely easily and when I use this product it makes my damp hair perfectly brushable and beautiful.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Originally received as a sample but I liked it so much that I bought the full size. I love that it detangles and also keeps my hair from getting frizzy or breaking when I frequently use heat styling.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me. it is very light and doesn't weigh down my hair, and it has a great scent.
Mikail A.
I have to use a lot of this due to my extremely long hair, but it isn't sticky and annoying and has a perfumy smell. Wish it would last longer?
Valerie G.
Freeport, FL
A fine, aroma-filled mist that smooths and adds proteins into the hair right before you comb it out. Always use this!
Jessica O.
I got this as a sample to try and I love it. It makes my hair soft and shiny when I blow dry or use a straightener.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and think its great. It makes my hair mageagble and easy to style.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I received this in my November Birchbox....and love it. I'd definitely recommend it
Leah C.
I have really greasy hair which doesnt react well to conditioner so i use this in its place. What can i say it leaves my hair feeling out of this world. Spray on damp and comb through. Sprays evenly on to your hair and dries like a dream.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?