BY NUMBER 4 #68 in Hairbrushes & Combs

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
Cheri R.
N4 Super Comb Prep & Protect, I do not like the scent so I had my teen daughter try it and she didn't mind it thought it worked well to detangle after showering.
Brittney G.
Rayville, LA
Received this in my BirchBox. The smell is a little off, but this is byfar the BEST de-tangler. Left my hair smooth and [mostly] frizz free without any heavy feeling.
Candice C.
Parker, CO
I got this in a birchbox and I'll probably actually by the full sized bottle. My hair is more more natural and it keeps my hair from being super oily and weighed down. I love it!
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
I got this product on my Birchbox of October and loved it. I liked the results and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I wish the scent was better but it is ok. Is not a big deal.
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
This stuff is amazing! My hair is thin and dyed so my hair becomes dried out easily and lacks shine. This spray makes my hair manageable and leaves it shiny all day. Also, it smells amazing!!
Erin B.
Anything product that works at defrizzing your hair is a winner in my book. Although not a 5 star product it is definitely a 4. Works great with color treated hair that has some breakage!
C C.
Fishers, IN
This stuff works great! Immediately loosens up tangles or dry/rough spots. Keeps hair soft and manageable. It is a little pricey though, but a little goes a long way.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I love this product. I have insanely fine hair that tangles extremely easily and when I use this product it makes my damp hair perfectly brushable and beautiful.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Originally received as a sample but I liked it so much that I bought the full size. I love that it detangles and also keeps my hair from getting frizzy or breaking when I frequently use heat styling.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me. it is very light and doesn't weigh down my hair, and it has a great scent.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?