BY NUMBER 4 #42 in Hairbrushes & Combs

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
Courtney  G.
Fremont, NE
I love this product. I received it in a birch box and absolutely fell in love with it. I have coarse hair that is very prone to breakage and very brittle. This product leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. It made it easier to comb through and frizz free for the day. I will definitely be buying it again.
Taylor L.
At first I thought this would be like any other leave in conditioner. When my stylist saw the sample on my counter she freaked, and said we had use use it. It's AMAZING. I didn't have to rewash my hair for a week!
Jazmin W.
This is a pretty good heat protector. I used it to flat-iron my curly hair and it left my hair smelling good, but it didn't make it as shiny as I would like and it left a weird, slightly sticky film on my hair even though I didn't use too much. I wish it didn't limit movement, but it still did its job.
johannah S.
I won Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect along shampoo/conditioner. My hair feels amazing after using this it smells really good. This detangles hair makes hair smooth. I use this when blow drying or not
Janelle R.
I got a sample size in my Birchbox this month. i don't hate it, but it doesn't do anything for my wavy, thick hair. i do like the idea of combining a leave in conditioner and a heat protectant.
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
I've been obsessed with this product since I got it in my birchbox! I haven't yet purchased a full size but plan to in the very near future. I have very fine hair and a few spritz of this straight out of the shower will make it VERY easily to brush out.
Kayley B.
Culpeper, VA
I got a sample size from one of my friends and it was instantly my favorite thing to use. It fixed my damaged hair from my countless times of bleaching it and I can't stop! I keep buying more so that I'm stocked up. I put it in my hair when it's damp and it's the best thing I could have ever done.
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
I received a sample of this. Wasnt expecting but but after just one use I really enjoyed it. I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair. I loved that it didn't weigh it down or make it frizzy. The smell was okay.
Catherine A.
Really fantastic for thick hair that is prone to frizziness and tangles, the smell is alright but overall it's a very great product that makes your hair feel softer and smoothr.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
This is the best leave in conditioning and protecting product I've ever used. I have thin straight hair, and unlike other products, it did not weigh my hair down. It left my hair soft and silky after blow drying. Love the scent too.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?