BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Catherine A.
Really fantastic for thick hair that is prone to frizziness and tangles, the smell is alright but overall it's a very great product that makes your hair feel softer and smoothr.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
This is the best leave in conditioning and protecting product I've ever used. I have thin straight hair, and unlike other products, it did not weigh my hair down. It left my hair soft and silky after blow drying. Love the scent too.
Amanda M.
Crestview, FL
Got this as a sample in my Birchbox... If you have a sensitive scalp I would avoid this... I have to be careful with what hair products I use but I decided to give this a try and it gave me hives... Not fun... Smells good though!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I first received this brand from Birchbox and now I own most of their products! This is the best detangler I have found out there. It is quite pricey but very worth it! I also love the non aerosol hairspray which is a must try!
Dana F.
Somerset, KY
I got this two months in a row through my Birchbox subscription and I must say that I was pleased with how my hair felt after using this. It is something that I can see myself purchasing after my samples run out.
Cheri R.
N4 Super Comb Prep & Protect, I do not like the scent so I had my teen daughter try it and she didn't mind it thought it worked well to detangle after showering.
Brittney G.
Rayville, LA
Received this in my BirchBox. The smell is a little off, but this is byfar the BEST de-tangler. Left my hair smooth and [mostly] frizz free without any heavy feeling.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got this product on my Birchbox of October and loved it. I liked the results and it doesn't leave my hair greasy. I wish the scent was better but it is ok. Is not a big deal.
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
This stuff is amazing! My hair is thin and dyed so my hair becomes dried out easily and lacks shine. This spray makes my hair manageable and leaves it shiny all day. Also, it smells amazing!!
Erin B.
Anything product that works at defrizzing your hair is a winner in my book. Although not a 5 star product it is definitely a 4. Works great with color treated hair that has some breakage!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?