BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Brittney G.
Rayville, LA
Received this in my BirchBox. The smell is a little off, but this is byfar the BEST de-tangler. Left my hair smooth and [mostly] frizz free without any heavy feeling.
Erin B.
Anything product that works at defrizzing your hair is a winner in my book. Although not a 5 star product it is definitely a 4. Works great with color treated hair that has some breakage!
C C.
Fishers, IN
This stuff works great! Immediately loosens up tangles or dry/rough spots. Keeps hair soft and manageable. It is a little pricey though, but a little goes a long way.
Kaitlyn M.
Montgomeryville , PA
This stuff is amazing! My hair is thin and dyed so my hair becomes dried out easily and lacks shine. This spray makes my hair manageable and leaves it shiny all day. Also, it smells amazing!!
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I love this product. I have insanely fine hair that tangles extremely easily and when I use this product it makes my damp hair perfectly brushable and beautiful.
Emily D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me. it is very light and doesn't weigh down my hair, and it has a great scent.
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I received this in my November Birchbox....and love it. I'd definitely recommend it
Mikail A.
I have to use a lot of this due to my extremely long hair, but it isn't sticky and annoying and has a perfumy smell. Wish it would last longer?
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and think its great. It makes my hair mageagble and easy to style.
Taylor L.
At first I thought this would be like any other leave in conditioner. When my stylist saw the sample on my counter she freaked, and said we had use use it. It's AMAZING. I didn't have to rewash my hair for a week!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?