BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Kelsey F.
Boone
I have really been enjoying this product. The smell is a slight bit strange but it's definitely not bad, just not my personal favorite. Also, this product leaves my hair feeling super, super soft which is really really awesome. I really like this stuff!
Juliana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a Birchbox once and I really did enjoy it. Has kind of an odd smell but it's ok with me. I like to use it after I shower and apply it to my damp hair. It leaves a scent and makes it softer and easier to brush though.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best leave in conditioning and protecting product I've ever used. I have thin straight hair, and unlike other products, it did not weigh my hair down. It left my hair soft and silky after blow drying. Love the scent too.
Janelle R.
I got a sample size in my Birchbox this month. i don't hate it, but it doesn't do anything for my wavy, thick hair. i do like the idea of combining a leave in conditioner and a heat protectant.
valeria h.
Stockton, CA
I received a sample of this. Wasnt expecting but but after just one use I really enjoyed it. I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair. I loved that it didn't weigh it down or make it frizzy. The smell was okay.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really fantastic for thick hair that is prone to frizziness and tangles, the smell is alright but overall it's a very great product that makes your hair feel softer and smoothr.
Amanda M.
Crestview, FL
Got this as a sample in my Birchbox... If you have a sensitive scalp I would avoid this... I have to be careful with what hair products I use but I decided to give this a try and it gave me hives... Not fun... Smells good though!
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first received this brand from Birchbox and now I own most of their products! This is the best detangler I have found out there. It is quite pricey but very worth it! I also love the non aerosol hairspray which is a must try!
Dana F.
Somerset, KY
I got this two months in a row through my Birchbox subscription and I must say that I was pleased with how my hair felt after using this. It is something that I can see myself purchasing after my samples run out.
Cheri R.
N4 Super Comb Prep & Protect, I do not like the scent so I had my teen daughter try it and she didn't mind it thought it worked well to detangle after showering.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?