BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Maria V.
I have been using this for a while now since I first received a sample in my birch box. It has worked so good that I purchased a full size bottle and it works so well for my hair. I have thin hair but I style it frequently and this helps detangle my hair. What I love the most is it also protects my hair when I style it and has helped with frizz! A little spritz goes a long way!!!
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
Received this in my July birchbox. I wasn't expecting much but was very impressed. Seriously like magic for your hair. I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft. I felt like I didn't need need to use any other hair products, however it didn't help with my frizz. Hair was still very soft the next day.
Katie R.
Toms River, NJ
This stuff is amazing!! I recently received it in a subscription box and thought meh not the best sample to receive boy was I wrong. My hair is super fine and tangles easily and this stuff does wonders. I recently also used it on my niece's hair since her hair texture is the same as mine. Usually brushing her hair involves lots of screaming and running away but not with this stuff. She even requested to have her hair brushed again later that day but only if I used the product again
Karolena G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am transitioning from chemically straightened hair to natural but I always straighten my hair. My hair is naturally thin and can be on the dry side. This product has the right amount of moisture for me. I got it in my birch box but ordered it from Amazon for a better price.
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
I received a sample in my Jan Birchbox beauty box, and was not too fond of this product. The scent is off putting, but the formula is very moisturizing. When using it to blow out my hair, it kept my hair smooth, but with the heat and the scent, I had to wash out, not something I would purchase. Trial and error.
Alexis M.
Number 4 hair care is a god send. I have thick, curly hair, I bleach often and use a purple toning shampoo weekly. I use this product after every wash, including the Elixer. It helps strengthen and heal hair. I happen to love the signature scent, even my teen loves it. Worth every penny!
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works really well, love the results, fairly priced for the functionality of the product, but I really don't like the way this spray smells. It reminded me if wet paint. With how well it worked, I may try to cover the smell with some other fragrance, but I'm not sure I would purchase again.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I received a sample of this from birch box and I absolutely love it. I wasn't expecting to be a fan. I usually use a cream leave in conditioner after the shower. But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free. Also the smell is amazing. I also put it on my dog too. Because he is a bichon and has really curly hair that is hard to brush. It made the job a whole lot easier.
Kelsey F.
Boone
I have really been enjoying this product. The smell is a slight bit strange but it's definitely not bad, just not my personal favorite. Also, this product leaves my hair feeling super, super soft which is really really awesome. I really like this stuff!
Christina F.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is great! I have long, thick, straight hair and it helps smooth and detangle. My hair always looks smooth after blow or air drying when I use this and you can use quite a bit without worrying about it making your hair oily or weighing it down.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?