BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
Jackie C.
White Plains, NY
I received a sample of this product in my birchbox and I am in love with it.  I have super long hair that goes all the way down my back AND it is thick. I have the worst time brushing out my hair so this product was kind of a godsend.  I'm not a huge fan of the scent but when I spray this product in my hair it is 100 times more manageable to brush out.  It has been saving me a lot of time and pain when I brush my hair out after showering and I'll probably be purchasing the full-size product since a little goes a long way.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of this Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protectin one of my box subscriptions and was excited to try it because my hair is very tangled after I wash it. I was disappointed. It wasn’t terrible, but it didn’t really do what I need a leave in conditioner to do. This is not a product that I will be purchasing in a full size.
Jennifer M.
I used this as a leave-in conditioner for air drying my hair and it was perfect. It imparts a shine and keeps hair from frizzing up. The scent was nice, as lasted in my hair all day. I don't usually comb my hair wet to avoid damage, but this was so good at detangling that if I used this product, I was able to. While it doesn't have any sulfates and uses many organic ingredients, I could do with less fragrance & would prefer if it didn't have silicone.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
I used this as my first leave-in conditioner. I loved it!! I use it right after I get out of the shower and just comb my fingers through my hair. It leaves it smelling great and way less frizzy than if I let it air dry. It also leaves my hair free of knots hours later.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I received this stuff in my birchbox. It works pretty good. It's not my favorite though! It doesn't work as good as i would like it to. And the scent is horrible! It smells like perfume but not a good perfume lol.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
This product works well on my thick, coarse hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny and helps with taming my frizz. I like the scent but the scent doesn’t last long. I received this in February 2018 Birchbox.
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This stuff is a thing of miracles. It works wonders. Not only does it detangle, but it preps your hair for heat treatment and then protects it. Even after straightening my hair, it still feels healthy and great. I highly recommend this stuff!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I got this product in one of my birch boxes and I love it!! The price is not bad at all and it actually works! My hair was brushable and soft afterwards. I would say this met my expectations by its claims and I would purchase again.
Gigi G.
This product worked great with my very long and thick hair! I love the smell and it makes my hair feel nice and smooth. It’s a little expensive but I think it’s worth it! I recommend this product and will purchase again
Savannah P.
Pearl, Ms
I LOVE this stuff! I hardly ever use a conditioner on my hair so this stuff is a must for those times I don't use one. I have brown hair and this stuff seems to make my hair shine more. I love the smell so much!
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
shayna g.
Athens, AL
How much do you spray on your hair?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?