BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is a thing of miracles. It works wonders. Not only does it detangle, but it preps your hair for heat treatment and then protects it. Even after straightening my hair, it still feels healthy and great. I highly recommend this stuff!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is addicting!!! It smells so good, makes your hair feel excellent, and helps style your hair perfectly! I'm so glad I received this in my Birchbox, it was perfect for me. I'm definitely planning to purchase this when my sample runs out!
Candice C.
Parker, CO
I got this in a birchbox and I'll probably actually by the full sized bottle. My hair is more more natural and it keeps my hair from being super oily and weighed down. I love it!
Brandy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love! I don't blow dry my hair (super sensitive to the harsh heat) but this is amazing to use! My hair feels super soft and manageable! It smells heavenly. A new must-have to my hair care routiine
Kimberly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product keeps hair feeling great detangles hair will be using this more for my toddler. There is a quite strong smell (my husband thought i was cleaning when he smelled it) but overall it's a good try
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good heat protector. I used it to flat-iron my curly hair and it left my hair smelling good, but it didn't make it as shiny as I would like and it left a weird, slightly sticky film on my hair even though I didn't use too much. I wish it didn't limit movement, but it still did its job.
Kendra G.
Wagoner, OK
Received this in my July birchbox. I wasn't expecting much but was very impressed. Seriously like magic for your hair. I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft. I felt like I didn't need need to use any other hair products, however it didn't help with my frizz. Hair was still very soft the next day.
Karolena G.
Brooklyn, NY
I am transitioning from chemically straightened hair to natural but I always straighten my hair. My hair is naturally thin and can be on the dry side. This product has the right amount of moisture for me. I got it in my birch box but ordered it from Amazon for a better price.
Alexis M.
Number 4 hair care is a god send. I have thick, curly hair, I bleach often and use a purple toning shampoo weekly. I use this product after every wash, including the Elixer. It helps strengthen and heal hair. I happen to love the signature scent, even my teen loves it. Worth every penny!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this from birch box and I absolutely love it. I wasn't expecting to be a fan. I usually use a cream leave in conditioner after the shower. But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free. Also the smell is amazing. I also put it on my dog too. Because he is a bichon and has really curly hair that is hard to brush. It made the job a whole lot easier.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?