BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
Elizabeth M.
This is new favorite product.  I've used it on both air dry hair and blow dry hair and in each situation I've had less frizzy, super soft hair.  It's not heavy & it doesn't weight my thin strands down at all.  I absolutely love it and will be purchasing again and again.   Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect is now a part of my routine.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I received a sample of this product in my Birchbox and this stuff is amazing. My hair tangles after being outside, in the shower, etch. A little of this in some towel dried hair and it’s conditioned and it’s tangle free!
Aleshia S.
Fond du Lac
Love this product! Not too fond of the smell though. I received this product in my Birchbox. It was effective with detangling. Not sure how well it does for damage. I would buy it again.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I received this in a beauty box sub and I absolutely love it! My hair has always been dry and frizzy and this keeps my hair super soft and manageable. Also helps when I strengthen my hair to protect against heat damage. I will definitely be buying the full size of this product.
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely love the smell! And the fact it really sticks all day long. I usually just air dry my hair as it is already damaged enough from coloring. But just a few squirts and it is tangle free and the comb glides right through. My hair has fewer fly always and less frizz.
Ellie H.
This stuff is very good! It helps strengthen and repair my hair! Also aids to detangling and helps keep my color in (if you color your hair). It’s very easy to use and you can style your hair anyway with it still. Recommend.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received this in my August 2018 Birchbox subscription. I'm almost through the whole sample (which was decent sized) & I haven't noticed any difference in my hair at all.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I received the N.4 Super Comb Prep and Protect spray in one of my subscription boxes and I instantly fell in love with it! I have very long hair that is thick and very hard to detangle when I get it wet. The N.4 was very easy to use. It sprayed nicely and evenly which in return made me not have to use a lot of product! I was able to finally brush through my wet hair with out any snags or tears! If you need a good detangler that also protects your hair from heat damage etc. then look no further this is the product for you! Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product inside my February 2018 Birchbox and used it immediately after my first shampoo.I have think extra curly hair, and it gets dry really fast and frizzy.
I used it on a very damp hair after I shamooed my hair, and also conditioned, which is how I can brush it.
Throughout the day I could feel the hair was softer than usual, and also no frizz, despite the increased humidity here. I'll keep using it, and if I keep getting the same results, I'll buy the full sized product!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Got this as a sample and it works great for detangling hair. I have thick hair and this helps right away. I also use it on my 4 year old hair who also had thick hair and gets knots. This is great for easy removal and it doesn't hurt. Would recommend
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?
shayna g.
Athens, AL
How much do you spray on your hair?

back