BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Amber W.
Murray, UT
I received this stuff in my birchbox. It works pretty good. It's not my favorite though! It doesn't work as good as i would like it to. And the scent is horrible! It smells like perfume but not a good perfume lol.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This product is amazing! I use it every night before I comb my hair and it makes such a difference. When I wake up my hair feels so smooth and that's big for me since my hair has been a hot mess lately! Definitely would recommend this product!
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This stuff is a thing of miracles. It works wonders. Not only does it detangle, but it preps your hair for heat treatment and then protects it. Even after straightening my hair, it still feels healthy and great. I highly recommend this stuff!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
This stuff is addicting!!! It smells so good, makes your hair feel excellent, and helps style your hair perfectly! I'm so glad I received this in my Birchbox, it was perfect for me. I'm definitely planning to purchase this when my sample runs out!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I got this product in one of my birch boxes and I love it!! The price is not bad at all and it actually works! My hair was brushable and soft afterwards. I would say this met my expectations by its claims and I would purchase again.
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
I LOVE this stuff! I hardly ever use a conditioner on my hair so this stuff is a must for those times I don't use one. I have brown hair and this stuff seems to make my hair shine more. I love the smell so much!
Brandy P.
Love, love, love! I don't blow dry my hair (super sensitive to the harsh heat) but this is amazing to use! My hair feels super soft and manageable! It smells heavenly. A new must-have to my hair care routiine
Candice C.
Parker, CO
I got this in a birchbox and I'll probably actually by the full sized bottle. My hair is more more natural and it keeps my hair from being super oily and weighed down. I love it!
Kimberly B.
Good product keeps hair feeling great detangles hair will be using this more for my toddler. There is a quite strong smell (my husband thought i was cleaning when he smelled it) but overall it's a good try
Robin C.
Worth, IL
This spray is an answer to my prayers! I have extremely long, thick, and curly hair. To say I have broken a few brushes trying to detangle my birds nest would be an understatement. After taking a shower when my hair is still damp, I use a couple squirts of this through out my hair let it settle for a couple minutes and then run my brush through it. It works like a miracle. No more huge knots and it makes my hair feel sooo soft! I still use a styling product with this for frizz and my curls, but it has done better than any product I have ever used. I would definately recommend this to everyone.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?