BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I use it every night before I comb my hair and it makes such a difference. When I wake up my hair feels so smooth and that's big for me since my hair has been a hot mess lately! Definitely would recommend this product!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product in one of my birch boxes and I love it!! The price is not bad at all and it actually works! My hair was brushable and soft afterwards. I would say this met my expectations by its claims and I would purchase again.
Savannah P.
Brandon, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff! I hardly ever use a conditioner on my hair so this stuff is a must for those times I don't use one. I have brown hair and this stuff seems to make my hair shine more. I love the smell so much!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the N.4 Super Comb Prep and Protect spray in one of my subscription boxes and I instantly fell in love with it! I have very long hair that is thick and very hard to detangle when I get it wet. The N.4 was very easy to use. It sprayed nicely and evenly which in return made me not have to use a lot of product! I was able to finally brush through my wet hair with out any snags or tears! If you need a good detangler that also protects your hair from heat damage etc. then look no further this is the product for you! Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect
Katie R.
Toms River, NJ
This stuff is amazing!! I recently received it in a subscription box and thought meh not the best sample to receive boy was I wrong. My hair is super fine and tangles easily and this stuff does wonders. I recently also used it on my niece's hair since her hair texture is the same as mine. Usually brushing her hair involves lots of screaming and running away but not with this stuff. She even requested to have her hair brushed again later that day but only if I used the product again
A. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my birchbox this month and let me tell you - it smells amazing. Like I wish it was a body spray amazing. Sadly I don't like it for my hair enough to purchase a full-size. It didn't leave my hair frizzy but it wasn't anything to write home about. Honestly I felt like it mad the bottom layers of my hair a bit oily and the top layer a bit flat. Maybe if I heat styled my hair it would work better, but I'm more of an air dry kinda girl.
Jackie C.
White Plains, NY
I received a sample of this product in my birchbox and I am in love with it.  I have super long hair that goes all the way down my back AND it is thick. I have the worst time brushing out my hair so this product was kind of a godsend.  I'm not a huge fan of the scent but when I spray this product in my hair it is 100 times more manageable to brush out.  It has been saving me a lot of time and pain when I brush my hair out after showering and I'll probably be purchasing the full-size product since a little goes a long way.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This came in my months birchbox and I was pleasantly surprised with the product.The price for item is pretty steep so I don't know if it is completely worth it. I used this on my oily hair out of the shower. After brushing it through my hair it gave it a very sleek and helped to detangled my ends without ripping through. The smell is pretty good however there really is not a pulling factor to buy this instead of other detanglers.
Sarah S.
Keego Harbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this as my first leave-in conditioner. I loved it!! I use it right after I get out of the shower and just comb my fingers through my hair. It leaves it smelling great and way less frizzy than if I let it air dry. It also leaves my hair free of knots hours later.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this stuff in my birchbox. It works pretty good. It's not my favorite though! It doesn't work as good as i would like it to. And the scent is horrible! It smells like perfume but not a good perfume lol.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?