BY NUMBER 4 #42 in Hairbrushes & Combs

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
Kara D.
The smell is amazing. I find that most all of their products have the same scent, so distinctive and wonderful. I spray this on my hair whenever I feel it needs some extra lovin' and moisture/protection. It definitely makes your hair softer. I don't use it every day, just here and there when I feel my hair needs a little attention when it comes to renewing and rejuvenating after the hair dryer and hair straighteners start to dry it out.

10/10 recommend this product!
Jennie M.
I used this as a leave-in conditioner for air drying my hair and it was perfect. It imparts a shine and keeps hair from frizzing up. The scent was nice, as lasted in my hair all day. I don't usually comb my hair wet to avoid damage, but this was so good at detangling that if I used this product, I was able to. While it doesn't have any sulfates and uses many organic ingredients, I could do with less fragrance & would prefer if it didn't have silicone.
RaeLynn M.
Love anything that smooths my wavy thick hair out. I don't have to use to much but if I'm having a day when hair is particularly dry, I tend to go through more than expected due to heat usage and I'm not normally gonna buy this particular product because it seems a little more pricier than I care for. But it was worth a try
Megan M.
Great for damaged and bleached hair! I am really picky about the products that I use because my hair is so fragile but this makes my hair so soft and nice after showering! It coats evenly without weighing my hair down and the scent is luxurious like an expensive salon product. I’m not obsessed with the rectangular packaging as it can be a little weird to hold while spraying but other than that it’s great!
Lindsay G.
This does what it is supposed to do, which is condition and protect prior to straightening, blow drying, or curling.  I thought it worked nicely, but I have another leave in conditioner that I swear by, and this just doesn't hold a candle to it.  It's also a little pricey for something that isn't totally awesome.  It smells pretty good, but I have another one that smells way better.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I got a sample of this Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protectin one of my box subscriptions and was excited to try it because my hair is very tangled after I wash it. I was disappointed. It wasn’t terrible, but it didn’t really do what I need a leave in conditioner to do. This is not a product that I will be purchasing in a full size.
Noa S.
Raleigh
I received this product inside my February 2018 Birchbox and used it immediately after my first shampoo.I have think extra curly hair, and it gets dry really fast and frizzy.
I used it on a very damp hair after I shamooed my hair, and also conditioned, which is how I can brush it.
Throughout the day I could feel the hair was softer than usual, and also no frizz, despite the increased humidity here. I'll keep using it, and if I keep getting the same results, I'll buy the full sized product!
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only leave in conditioner that I’ve found that doesn’t leave my fine hair greasy. The mister is very fine, so applying it is simple. Make sure to comb through!! Has a great scent that isn’t overpowering.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I really really enjoy this product. I received a sample in my birch box and I'm dreading running out of it! My favorite thing about this product is how soft it makes my hair feel. If you have super ratty hair like me (especially when wet), this product will save your life. Spritz some of this on and dig in with a wet brush and you will be pleasantly surprised at how easily it is to work through your hair.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This product works well on my thick, coarse hair. It makes my hair soft and shiny and helps with taming my frizz. I like the scent but the scent doesn’t last long. I received this in February 2018 Birchbox.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?