BY NUMBER 4

As self-confessed blow dryer addicts, we put our hair through a lot of stress. To keep our strands from a styling-induced meltdown, we've been using this extra hydrating leave-in conditioning mist. It doesn't just protect hair from heat damage; it also doubles as a color protector and UV shield. The sulfate-free formula sinks in quickly and has a pretty floral scent thanks to white freesia, amber, and musk.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "This is such a great product if you have fine easily tangled hair like me." in 1 review
  • "I used a few spritz's on my damp hair and it was instantly easy to comb through, has a wonderful smell and made my hair extremely soft." in 1 review
  • "I sprayed some on after the shower and let it air dry and then straightened my hair." in 1 review
  • "But I towel dried my hair and sprayed this in and my hair was tangle free." in 1 review
Robin C.
Worth, IL
This spray is an answer to my prayers! I have extremely long, thick, and curly hair. To say I have broken a few brushes trying to detangle my birds nest would be an understatement. After taking a shower when my hair is still damp, I use a couple squirts of this through out my hair let it settle for a couple minutes and then run my brush through it. It works like a miracle. No more huge knots and it makes my hair feel sooo soft! I still use a styling product with this for frizz and my curls, but it has done better than any product I have ever used. I would definately recommend this to everyone.
Maria V.
I have been using this for a while now since I first received a sample in my birch box. It has worked so good that I purchased a full size bottle and it works so well for my hair. I have thin hair but I style it frequently and this helps detangle my hair. What I love the most is it also protects my hair when I style it and has helped with frizz! A little spritz goes a long way!!!
Jessica R.
Mulberry, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample in my Jan Birchbox beauty box, and was not too fond of this product. The scent is off putting, but the formula is very moisturizing. When using it to blow out my hair, it kept my hair smooth, but with the heat and the scent, I had to wash out, not something I would purchase. Trial and error.
Kayley B.
Culpeper, VA
I got a sample size from one of my friends and it was instantly my favorite thing to use. It fixed my damaged hair from my countless times of bleaching it and I can't stop! I keep buying more so that I'm stocked up. I put it in my hair when it's damp and it's the best thing I could have ever done.
Christina F.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is great! I have long, thick, straight hair and it helps smooth and detangle. My hair always looks smooth after blow or air drying when I use this and you can use quite a bit without worrying about it making your hair oily or weighing it down.
Margaret T.
Deland, FL
I've been obsessed with this product since I got it in my birchbox! I haven't yet purchased a full size but plan to in the very near future. I have very fine hair and a few spritz of this straight out of the shower will make it VERY easily to brush out.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I won Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect along shampoo/conditioner. My hair feels amazing after using this it smells really good. This detangles hair makes hair smooth. I use this when blow drying or not
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this product in my August birchbox and I'm not a fan. It feels like you are spraying more water onto already wet hair, and did not moisturize or detangle my hair. I have very long, curly, frizzy hair and this did nothing to hurt or help. I didn't notice a distinguishing scent, or difference in texture of my hair. I would use this on top of my usual leave in conditioner as a heat guard, but that's about it. Not going to purchase in the future.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really enjoy this product. I received a sample in my birch box and I'm dreading running out of it! My favorite thing about this product is how soft it makes my hair feel. If you have super ratty hair like me (especially when wet), this product will save your life. Spritz some of this on and dig in with a wet brush and you will be pleasantly surprised at how easily it is to work through your hair.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a beauty box sub and I absolutely love it! My hair has always been dry and frizzy and this keeps my hair super soft and manageable. Also helps when I strengthen my hair to protect against heat damage. I will definitely be buying the full size of this product.
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
How many times do you ladies spray the bottle per use?
Amanda P.
Irvington , AL
I've been looking to try a new hair protector but I don't want a product that dries out my hair and I don't want a product that makes my hair oily. I also want a product that helps in humidity. Is this one to try?
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good dupe to Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect? Any recommendations that are more affordable?