Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - 8.5 oz uploaded by Ana S.Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - 8.5 oz uploaded by Nicole D.

BY NUMBER 4

At the end of a long day we could all use a fresh start-the same goes for our hair. When product buildup and styling stress leave your locks feeling dull, use Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo, subtly scented with white freesia, golden amber, and warm musk, to gently cleanse without stripping moisture or color.

Buy on Beauty ...
Megan M.
I absolutely love everything except the packaging of this shampoo. It lathers nicely in my bleached and damaged hair and the ingredients give me confidence when using in color treated hair. It smooths and repairs while leaving being a luxurious salon quality scent. I love using it but don’t love the way it sits in my shower.
Valerie M.
Super cute bottles! I love the way this product is presented, but I hate to say I'm not IN love with whats on the inside. This shampoo clarified, and left my hair clean, but other than that (which is its primary job) I didn't notice much. Do we give tips for doing just the bare minimum of our job responsibilities? Or do we expect someone to provide exceptional service and/or go above and beyond before we praise them? I just didn't feel like there was enough of a wow factor for that price. My SheaMoisture does a better job of clarifying and smells so much better than this super fragrant shampoo!
BreAnna H.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this shampoo so much! A small amount goes a long way. I started with a medium amount and massaged into my scalp. It lathered very nicely and I learned that I won’t need as much next time. This also leaves an amazing smell similar to black orchid perfume by Tom ford (one of my favorites!)
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I received this number 4 high-performance hair care shampoo from my birchbox, it has a clean fresh scent and it lasts all day I have very dry frizzy hair and this worked excellent on my hair I would definitely recommend this productand so worth it.
Anne T.
Before I tried this, I didn't see the point of clarifying shampoos. But I noticed a difference in my hair right away. My hair looked shinier and felt softer and stronger. It's definitely expensive, but you only use it once a week, so it lasts a long time.
Janice L.
Absolutely loved my hair the week I used this sample along with the hair mask. Paired together i received complements from coworkers and questions on how I keep my hair so healthy. It inspired me to actually do my hair in the morning instead of rushing out in a bun... I couldn't stop touching my hair that entire week.... I wanted to buy the full size but ive never spent that much on a hair product so I'm saving up. Definitely worth it!! It's still sitting in my birchbox cart until I have enough. Love love love the scent. They did an amazing job with the ingredients.
Shantea W.
This is a great shampoo if you don't shampoo every day. It is supposed to be super concentrated and I used a little less than half of what I would use of a regular drug store shampoo. I do color my hair, but the color always fades in less than two weeks m, no matter what color is used, who applies it or how I take care of it after. It is a bit more expensive but if you use it weekly or every few days and take into account that it's highly concentrated, it's not a bad deal.
Amanda H.
Sturtevant, WI
I had received this in a sample from Birchbox last year and I only recently decided to purchase (it's $32 on birchbox, which is a bit more than I usually spend on shampoo). Because this is a clarifying shampoo I don't use it daily (although you could), but I do find that using it approximately once a week, when my hair feels like it needs a change up, makes a huge difference. My hair is thin, straight, and starts to show oil pretty quickly so I was worried when another reviewer said it made her hair worse, but it makes my hair feel lighter and it seems to make the other shampoos I use more effective.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I have very dry, curly hair, so I typically follow the "no shampoo" method of washing my hair, using a clarifying shampoo once every few weeks. This is easily the best shampoo I have ever used. I love that it's sulfate-free. I love the smell. I love that it completely got rid of all my product build-up without stripping my hair. Yes, the price is really expensive, but it's THAT good.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really love the way this makes my hair look! It makes my hair look clean, bouncy and shiny! My hair is thick with a slight natural wave to it and it can be hard to manage and hard to find shampoo that works with it. This has a strong amber scent, which I don't care for because the scent typically triggers my migraines. But it does not linger long and it fades out enough on the hair so it smells nice, but not overwhelming. This is pricey, but for me it is worth it to keep my hair looking good.