Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold AppliancesNumatic

by Numatic

Numatic HVR200A Powerful Canister Vaccum Cleaner with Accessory Tool Kit OutfitThe Numatic Henry 2-stage Professional Home Vaccum Cleaner HR200A, features the new AutoSave Technology, a generous Tritex filter system, and giant high efficiency HepaFlo dust bags. The outfit also includes a10-piece Accessory Tool Kit. This famous Numatic "Henry" is atop-selling professional-motor hi-quality powerful vaccum cleaner forthe home, or anywhere else. The Vaccum Cleaner with the famous smile, loved and appreciated by users the world over. The "Henry" Accessory Tool Kit includes a StainlessSteel Tube Bend with Volume Control; Two Extension Tubes, a 11.5"Combination Floor Nozzle; a Double Taper Hose/Tool Adaptor; a 9" CreviceTool; a Soft Dusting Brush; a 6" Upholstery Nozzle; and a 6" Slide-onBrush for the Upholstery Nozzle.

Does this have enough strong suction to get embedded dog hair out of automotive carpet? ?
Also do you reuse the bag inside if not where do I buy them?
Why does the hoover smell so bad after using it for a week ?
Start your review of Numatic Top-Seller Hi-Power (but quiet) 2-stage Professional Canister Vacuum Cleaner with AutoSave Technology, with the A1 Accessory tool kit, HVR200A, "Henry" (Color: Red)!
Em B.
Numatic Top-Seller Hi-Power (but quiet) 2-stage Professional Canister Vacuum Cleaner with AutoSave Technology, with the A1 Accessory tool kit, HVR200A, "Henry" (Color: Red) uploaded by Em B.
I love Henry hoovers. I currently have two as they’re so amazing the only downfall is it requires a plug to be connected but id rather this than have to constantly change up a wireless one. It gets the floor clean and has a multiple brush options
Claire W.
Prestonpans , East lothian
1,355 reviews
I have this hoover it definitely works I find the suction is good also. The pros are the suction and two settings high or low. It’s very affordable. The cons are the hose I always trip over it. The amount of attachment poles and also the bag having to pull back in and out for emptying annoys me. I find it hard to use on the stairs also. Apart from the cons which are really my issues with the hoover not issues the hoover gave me! Lol. It’s a cabby hoover I would recommend it.
Caroline W.
I love this hoover. I have had Dyson's and I loved them but I actually have hetty (the pink one) she is by far the best hoover. So powerful, bit expensive but so worth it. I don't ever want it to give up on me ever. Definitely recommend.
Angelica A.
Edinburgh
Numatic Top-Seller Hi-Power (but quiet) 2-stage Professional Canister Vacuum Cleaner with AutoSave Technology, with the A1 Accessory tool kit, HVR200A, "Henry" (Color: Red) uploaded by Angelica A.
It is a super good hoover, it sucks very well, it does not fill so quickly, it is easy to use, the cable is very easy to collect with a handle on the top, it comes with several accessories, it is an excellent brand that lasts a long time, You recognize this brand at a glance by the face that it brings to the front, it comes in various colors, I highly recommend it. Numatic Top-Seller Hi-Power (but quiet) 2-stage Professional Canister Vacuum Cleaner with AutoSave Technology, with the A1 Accessory tool kit, HVR200A, "Henry" (Color: Red)
Nicola H.
By far my best friend in the house I couldn't live without this guy, he never let's me down has been going for years I've had so many other brands but this is the only one that just never goes wrong I can not fault they dont lose suction great with pet hair, my father has the George wet vax and it's amazing hes had it over 20 years still like new
Paulina G.
Rugby , Warwickshire
Best hoover ever. Have it for years. I had many brands but never had as clean house as when I got. henry
Mim B.
Lowestoft
Bought the commercial model as this has an extra on the base which gives it more stability. Friends had numatic normal models and sometimes they were prone to tipping.The commercial model with the extra base does make a difference to the sturdiness without any extra weight.The variety of attachments is good and the long hose means I can hoover nearly the whole stairs with the hoover either at the bottom or the top. The suction has never gone and we have used both disposable and washable bags. We found the washable bags tend to fill more.Scented cards or some kind of scented product can be placed into the bags. We use pet discs to get rid of any pet odour from having a dog.The head is easy to move when using the hoover and it is light enough to pull along. The long cable allows former to go through my house with no issues. Best vacuum I have ever had.
Gabriela N.
Wembley, London
I will start with: believe me!! I have tried many types of hoovers, some expensive and some cheaper but guess what. Henry is henry. It hoovers proper carpet or wooden flooring, it s definitely not loud and it does not take much space. And also, the price is amazing!! I really recommend it!
nady V.
We use this type of vacuum cleaner and we are very satisfied . It sucks well and helps us keep our house clean . We use it almost every day, depends on how we keep it clean . It is easy to lift on stairs compared to other vacuum cleaners . I like that it has a very long cable and it is convenient to use the vacuum cleaner .This is I think the most used vacuum cleaner because it has a suitable price . #vacuum #cleaner
Emine O.
London , Barking
I love Henry but I’m just having a few problems like do you reuse the bag or do u buy new ones? After time does it stop sucking as much as it did when I first bought it. Also smells so bad and I’m not sure why. But barely hear it and does have a extension the the handle to hoover which is good for all sizes