BY NUMARK LABS

Nutritional Support for Chronic Fatigue, Muscle Cramps and Heat Prostration* Thermotabs tablets are especially designed to minimize fatigue, muscle cramps or heat prostration due to excessive perspiration.* Thermotabs can be used by golfers, tennis players and other athletes as well as at the beach or in homes, offices, stores, kitchens or industries where high temperatures can cause heat fatigue. Comments or questions?  Call or visit numarklabs.com *these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sara K.
Millersville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my MVP product. I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I have issues with muscle fatigue and am pretty much allergic to heat. I pop three of these into a 32oz gatorade bottle and I'm good to go. I carry them with me everywhere just incase. They work wonderfully for anyone who has these issues like if you play sports, have medical issues etc. A Must have for the summer especially.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I'm a long distance runner and depend on salt supplements to keep me from cramping or collapsing. Salt is essential for hot and humid races as well. This stuff is my go to! Easy to take, I just keep in in a bag and pop one or two every hour along my race. I also take a few after and it keeps me from cramping later. One race, I didn't take them, and had the worst calf cramps for an hour.
Shahadah E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this product used for?
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What do you do with this product
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How effective is this for fatigue?
Peyton W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the hardest badge I have ever tried to earn
Maria M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does it work for cramping?