Numark Industries Taiwan Ltd. Eastwood 4 Seating Action Chairs

BY NUMARK INDUSTRIES TAIWAN LTD.

Eastwood 4 Seating Action Chairs are great for entertaining friends. Bring your friends even closer! With the Eastwood 4 Seating Action Chairs, you and your friends have the perfect spot to sit together, enjoy a drink and talk for hours. These seating action chairs offers a comfortable spot that will last all season long due to UV-protected fabric and a weather-resistant steel frame. The neutral tone of these chairs offers you the option to either add these chairs to an already existing patio set or set them up on their own. The Eastwood 4 Seating Action Chairs offer you and your friends a great spot to catch up on a warm summer's night. see more...

Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
mandi b.
I have just purchased one of these beautiful sets for my back yard sun room/patio. I love the color and the size. the seats are extremely comfortable and the table is just the right size to not take up too much room.
Kimberly G.
This set is gorgeous..it's so pretty for an outdoor patio..the chairs are firm and comfy..good price not super expensive..it's a 4 piece set..you will love it for get togethers or party's..
Alexis R.
The cushion on the chair is very comfortable and relaxing. They are great for outdoors. I like the detail of the chairs and how they come in handy when I have people over.
Nancy C.
I need to get one of these for my back patio. I could just imagine drinking some wine with my husband out side next to the swimming pool. Very relaxing and maybe romantic
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
So beautiful for the patio so cute sofas and table too so comfortable perfect to be with the familly and having a great relaxing time.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This is a awesome set,Very comfortable and very sturdy,Highly recommend...Plus the color is great for the outdoors. .
Anna N.
My aunt have one similar to this one and I love it because ypu can be with family or friends talking and staying warm
Jaqueline V.
Perfecto para un patio o piscina. Cómodo y muy útil para los días de fiesta familiar. Color encubridor y duradero .
Alex b.
Hanover , PA
This is the ultimate decoration for outdoors. It makes lots of space for parties and is great for entertaining
Lynnette G.
North Richland Hills, TX
Where do you buy this product? How well do they hold up?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
Does the color bleach out in the sun?