BY NULO

Offer your kitty a satisfying, well-balanced meal with this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Sardine & Salmon Recipe Canned Cat Food, which contains high levels of animal-based proteins and is made with low-glycemic-index ingredients for sustained energy. The food includes a probiotic to help aid your cat's digestion and features a meaty sardine and salmon recipe for a delectable taste. Features: High-meat, low-carb formula with high levels of animal-based proteins; probiotic promotes digestion; grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potato, meat by-product, GMO- and artificial flavor, color- and preservative-free recipe Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: PatAfA(c) Life Stage: Kitten to Adult Flavor: Sardine & Salmon Primary Ingredient: Sardines Calories per Serving: 187 kcals per can Package Weight: 5.5 oz. Directions: For every 1 lb. of body weight: 1 oz. of food daily; ideally dividing into 2 feedings per day. Feed kittens up to twice this amount and feed nursing mothers up to 3 times this amount. For combination feeding, reduce your dry food by 1/4 cup for every 1/2 can of wet food. Ingredients: Sardines, Salmon Broth, Salmon, Chicken, Chicken Liver, Tuna, Pea Fiber, Natural Flavors, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Yucca Schidigera, Taurine, Salt, Tomatoes, Kelp, Magnesium Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D2 Supplement and Folic Acid Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.5% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.25% Moisture (max) 78.0% Ash (max) 2.5% Magnesium (max) 0.028% Taurine (min) 0.1% see more...

Matthew R.
Dayton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great canned food full of quality ingredients. My young cat goes crazy for it when she hears me opening up a can. It’s a great value for a good quality food. Other brands can be pricey in comparison to this brand. I would definitely buy it again.
Katia V.
Norman, OK
I think my cat would hate me if i didn’t feed her Nulo canned food. It’s her best friend, lover, and the sole reason she paws at my face in the morning. I love the ingredients and the lack of by products, she loves the taste.
Sharon L.
Hampton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think giving my cat this brand of food since she was a kitten and she seems to really like it she has tried both the dry and wet formulas and does well with both they even have a really great toppers for the dry food if you like to do that
Erin C.
Corning, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We feed our cat Nulo kibble and wet food and the difference is so visible it’s crazy. Her coat, no lie, is so insanely shiny and perfect on Nulo that anything else she eats just makes her look like a street rat. She stuffs her face, loves the flavor combos, and we can relax that it’s quality product we’re providing her.
Cindy S.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My very picky rescue kitten would only eat this food out of everything I tried. It is sourced in the US, which I love, and while it is a little pricey, there is always a special to make it comparable.
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
We've only been feeding this brand to our kitten for a couple of days, but she really seems to love it. I like the ingredients, and it doesn't have that stink some canned foods have.
Sarai R.
I like that Nulo is a healthier alternative for my cats. I put my cats on Nulo for a few weeks and they enjoyed it but they are some down sides to this. I don't like how most varieties include some sort of fish, all but one I believe. They also only have about a handful of different varieties. To purchase these I had to order online because no one had them in stock. I even checked Nulos site to find retailers and after I called they said they didn't have it or didn't even know what Nulo was. I'm back to searching for another cat food for my fur babies.