Nulo Medal Series Adult Cat Food

by Nulo

Nourish your pretty kitty with the hearty formula in this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Adult Salmon & Lentils Recipe Cat Food, which features a mouthwatering salmon and lentils flavor to appeal to her tastes. The food is specially formulated with high levels of animal-based proteins, low levels of carbs and low-glycemic-index ingredients to provide optimal nutrition, while a probiotic in the food boosts healthy digestion. Crafted without grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potatoes, meat by-products, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, the food provides a wholesome meal. Features: Made with high levels of animal-based proteins and low-glycemic-index ingredients; low-carb formula includes a probiotic for optimal digestion; grain- and gluten-free food contains no corn, wheat, soy, potatoes, meat by-products, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Deboned Salmon Calories per Serving: 487 kcals per cup Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: Up to 4 lbs.: 1/4 1/2 cup daily 5 9 lbs.: 1/2 2/3 cup daily 10 14 lbs.: 2/3 3/4 cup daily More than 14 lbs.: 1 cup plus 1/4 cup for every additional 4 lbs. daily Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Deboned Cod, Whole Peas, Lentils, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Pea Fiber, Natural Salmon Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Kelp, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxidine Hyd

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nulo Medal Series Adult Cat Food!
Noa F.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nulo Medal Series Adult Cat Food uploaded by Noa F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cat loves this dry food, and I love it because of the health benefits! It contains fewer carbs & lots of protein, which is so much better than a lot of the dry cat foods on the market! Since switching to this food, my cat’s coat is so much shinier due to the Omega 3 & 6 that is in the food, and the high-quality proteins support lean muscle mass & a healthy heart. My cat now sleeps through the night. I believe it’s because it makes him feel fuller, longer. He was a stray, so he was used to eating several small meals a day and would wake me up 2-3 times a night, wanting me to feed him. Thankfully, I stumbled upon a blog post that recommended this food, and it took care of the problem. The only complaint I have is that it has a very strong salmon smell. However, if you store it in an air-tight container, like IRIS Airtight Pet Food Storage Container, the smell is contained and the food stays fresh. This stuff is a little on the pricey side, but it’s so worth it, in my opinion. I will never switch my cat’s food again!
Marie S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fat 17 lb cat actually lost weight on this! We switched to another food and he gained his weight back. Nulo is definitely worth the price.
Chelsie N.
Roselle, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves fish, this food smells like pure fish. It has a good ingredient deck, and the kibble is nice and small for her mouth. There's no extra junk or fillers here. If you're looking for a good grain free food, look no further.
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats ❤️! I love the small kibble size; size of an aspirin. Cats don’t chew. They swallow. Less fur balls with the patented probiotic. I paid this with a variety of wet foods. I highly recommend. Company is independent; privately owned. No fillers or by products. GrIn free.
Raquel S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is my cats holy grail! She has such a sensitive stomach and it is literally the only cat food that doesn’t make her puke or poop weird. She seems to enjoy it just as much as other cat foods, and I definitely recommend this to everyone who has cats. Just a bit pricy but worth it.
Tiffany H.
Huntsville, AL
My cat is SO picky, but loves this dry food. It is not cheap, but the ingredients seem to be good for her and it doesnt smell as terrible as many dry cat foods do. It keeps her at a healthy weight and manageable litter box goes. I can usually buy it on sale and go through a bag by the time the next sale rolls around. Will keep buying aa long as she keeps enjoying it!
Kristen D.
Pickerington, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
My cats love this food and the ingredients are phenomenal. Worth the price for my babies to be healthy.
Brittany F.
Bellingham, Wa
My cat loves her food and it does seem to do her well. As soon as I got her on this at a regular diet she plumped up from being too skinny. Doesn't matter which version of the Nulo line I bring in, she always comes running for it and seems to be super healthy with a shiny coat, good weight and happy demeanor.
Sydney D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
An excellent brand of cat food! My cat enjoyed eating this brand, it just got too expensive for me to keep feeding it to her. Plus I could only find it at Petsmart, which makes buying it inconvenient. It's got really good ingredients though, all chosen because they're good for cats and what they need. I'd buy it again if I could get a good deal.
Lexie C.
Surprise
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For having a very large cat (12 lbs...she was 15lbs when we rescued her), nulo has been the only brand with higher protein so it keeps her full longer, and she never has dandruff

Looking for your answer?