BY NULO

Nourish your pretty kitty with the hearty formula in this Nulo MedalSeries Grain-Free Adult Salmon & Lentils Recipe Cat Food, which features a mouthwatering salmon and lentils flavor to appeal to her tastes. The food is specially formulated with high levels of animal-based proteins, low levels of carbs and low-glycemic-index ingredients to provide optimal nutrition, while a probiotic in the food boosts healthy digestion. Crafted without grain, gluten, corn, wheat, soy, potatoes, meat by-products, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, the food provides a wholesome meal. Features: Made with high levels of animal-based proteins and low-glycemic-index ingredients; low-carb formula includes a probiotic for optimal digestion; grain- and gluten-free food contains no corn, wheat, soy, potatoes, meat by-products, GMOs or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Deboned Salmon Calories per Serving: 487 kcals per cup Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: Up to 4 lbs.: 1/4 1/2 cup daily 5 9 lbs.: 1/2 2/3 cup daily 10 14 lbs.: 2/3 3/4 cup daily More than 14 lbs.: 1 cup plus 1/4 cup for every additional 4 lbs. daily Ingredients: Deboned Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Deboned Cod, Whole Peas, Lentils, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Pea Fiber, Natural Salmon Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Chicory Root, Dried Kelp, Dried Sweet Potato, Dried Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Iron Proteinate, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Pyridoxidine Hyd see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Brittany F.
Bellingham, Wa
My cat loves her food and it does seem to do her well. As soon as I got her on this at a regular diet she plumped up from being too skinny. Doesn't matter which version of the Nulo line I bring in, she always comes running for it and seems to be super healthy with a shiny coat, good weight and happy demeanor.
Janina C.
Pet Lover Expert
I tried Nulo with my kitten about 4 months or so ago. We had met a woman giving out coupons for the bags of the dry food. Overall the product is good and the ingredients are really nice but the price is too expensive for me. I also don't think my kitten liked it as much as I had hoped she would. I most likely will not repurchase this but for those that can afford it, I would definitely recommend it!
victoria a.
A bit pricey but my cat loves it:) i noticed a difference in his fur to it was shiny and he was plump have not had it since we are low on cash but as soon as i catch up again ill purchase again
Dee D.
Jacksonville, NC
My cats loved it but unfortunately it was a little to high in protein for indoor cats so I had to switch. But it would be great for cats that are more active!