Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food

by Nulo

A fancy ocean blend of salmon & mackerel gives the most finicky of felines the protein and taste they demand. Contains NO grains, carrageenan, meat by-products, corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives, colors or flavoring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food!
Raceland, KY
My cats love it. I love that it is grain free and made with great ingredients. The cost is a bit high bet it is worth every penny to know that I am giving them a good healthy food.
Yakima, WA
I give my cat both Nulo dry and wet food. He seems to like them both, but he REALLY likes the wet food. He has a healthy, shiny coat of fur and lots of energy.
London, ON
My cat goes crazy for this as a dinner time treat! She loves it. It’s fun to watch her get all perked up and excited. They have a wide variety of flavours too
Vancouver, WA
I love that the ingredients are simple with no extra additives. My cat is always excited to eat this product and the fish oils make her fur nice and smooth.
Fresno, CA
Great food for my cats. They really enjoy it. It's one of the few foods that doesn't have any chicken products in it for my chicken sensitive kitty.
Madrid, IA
My cats are crazy about this wet food. I can't even open any canned goods anymore for fear of a cat-tastrophe! They swarm like like hungry sharks!
Welland, ON
My cats love this product and the ingredients are good. Expensive but worth it for the quality. I’ll never give my cats lower end food again.
Bothell, WA
Cats love it. They ear this stuff up! It’s also pretty healthy. The first ingredients are the protein which I like. Most aren’t like that!
Elgin, IL
My cat loves her Nulo food! The salmon and mackerel recipe is her favorite. She will eat any of the other flavors as well!
Atlanta
This isn’t the exact flavor I usually go for buuuuut they’re all great and always a win.

Looking for your answer?