Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food

by Nulo

A fancy ocean blend of salmon & mackerel gives the most finicky of felines the protein and taste they demand. Contains NO grains, carrageenan, meat by-products, corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives, colors or flavoring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food!
Lincoln
I mean, what cat doesn't like fish?? My cat loves the taste of this product and it doesn't upset his stomach. All natural ingredients with no gmo's or fillers. On the more expensive side but you get what you pay for. I highly recommend this wet cat food, your cat will love you for it!!
Katy, TX
This is the only brand I will feed my cat. There are other healthy brand out there, of course, but my picky cat won’t have anything to do with them. Nulo only for her, which is a win-win because it’s healthy, her coat is beautiful, & her vet checkups come out clean as a whistle.
Lynnwood, WA
My cats love it! They are very picky, one more than the other, but they both seem to enjoy this brand, and specifically the fish flavors. I would recommend, but we all know cats have minds of their own, so who knows if it will work for you! Worth it for our two!
Dallas, TX
Nulo is the best value for cat wet food. My cats love it and it is the least expensive of the high quality foods. My cats have the shiniest coats ever since I switched. I would definitely recommend all flavors.
Olathe, KS
Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food uploaded by Nicole P.
This is the only packet wet food our cat will eat. He absolutely loves this food! We love that the ingredients are whole and unprocessed. We know that he is getting quality food and nutrients.
Portland, OR
My cat loves the stuff at work can I say he’ll eat it all day every day. We give him this brand and different various flavors of wet food to mix it up into his diet and he loves it.
My cat loves Nulo, the ingredients are all natural and words that you can actually read and understand! Although my cat doesn’t like this flavor and likes the more chicken, beef, turkey, and duck flavors they have! Highly recommend!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We feed only Nulo canned food. We have one cat who can’t handle dry food (causes bleeding) so we switched to all canned food per the vet recommendation. Both cats are perfect weight and their coats look amazing on this food. It’s a good food at a decent price point. More expensive than fancy feast but not the most expensive on the market. Some of the “higher” end foods have poor quality ingredients. Glad we switched to this brand.
ROWLETT, TX
This is another great product from Nulo. My cats dont eat it daily, but they eat this along with the Nulo dry food at least once a week. High quality ingredients which is most important to me, and tastes great to them. Highly recommend all Nulo pet products!
Raceland, KY
My cats love it. I love that it is grain free and made with great ingredients. The cost is a bit high bet it is worth every penny to know that I am giving them a good healthy food.

Looking for your answer?