Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNulo
FreeStyle Grain Free Lamb and Chickpeas Recipe Dry Dog Food

Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Lamb and Chickpeas Recipe Dry Dog Food

by Nulo

Our canine friends require rich protein to stay fit and healthy. Our lamb & chickpeas grain-free recipe has 81% of proteins coming from real meat like lamb, turkey and salmon to help build strong muscles and bounce back from a day of play. And with our low glycemic index ingredients and advanced probiotics, you'll know your best friend is getting the nutrition they deserve. Compare any Nulo FreeStyle™ recipe against the brand you're currently feeding your athlete.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Lamb and Chickpeas Recipe Dry Dog Food!
Heather W.
Kent
We have a rescue from Korea. A Jindo, named Bocce...he needs the higher grade foods based on his energy and dietary needs.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
My year and a half old Frenchie absolutely LOVED this lamb and chickpea dog food. We have tried various flavors (fishes, and chicken) but Rux seems to fancy this one the most! We ended up buying the largest Bach and it’s halfway gone and we are a month im of his meals (he eats 3-4 small meals a day- like 1/2-3/4 cup) Also love that these kernels are smaller- he has an extremely sensitive stomach and the smaller kernels don’t make him as sick as the larger sized bites do! So thankful for that! Love this brand, one of the better brands of dog food (healthier, better ingredients, etc)
Michelle H.
I feed this to my two-year old Siberian Husky. It is a bit expensive, however the quality is so good! My dog’s coat is shiny and healthy, and she eats her food. I recommend!
April T.
Hampton, VA
My dog sniffed this out in petsmart so I decided we should try it! It’s a bit expensive, maybe slightly less expensive or on the same par as Blue Buffalo. Smells like meat and they have grain free, high quality options for your dog. He loved it! Definitely worth a try if you’re looking for something new.
Ashley F.
Mckinleyville, CA
My dog loves this food, keeps his coat shiny and is stomach regular, will continue to purchase for him!
Brandee R.
hilliard Ohio
He LOVESSSS this food, and he is always excited for dinner time. This food is high in protein also
Jessica Y.
Only food I will use for my dogs. High quality, great ingredients and it works for all three of my little fur babies I have a bicha-poo(20lbs), Shih Tzu mix (12lbs) and a morkie (9lbs)

Looking for your answer?