Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Chicken and Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food

by Nulo

Our feline friends require nutrition that helps maintain lean muscles without excess calories. That's why our grain-free chicken & cod recipe is formulated with 83% animal-based proteins and low glycemic index ingredients, making it perfect for growing kittens to adult cats. In fact, compare our top four ingredients against the brand you're currently feeding your pouncing little tigers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Chicken and Cod Recipe Dry Cat Food!
ROWLETT, TX
I have 3 cats, and they will only eat this food! It is made in Texas, my home state, which I like, and is not too expensive for my budget. Its made from high quality ingredients, which is important, and tastes great according to my picky eaters. We will not use anything else! My cats give it 5 stars and highly recommend this food!
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
The paw-rents just bought this for the kitties because they go through their 5lb bag to fast. They seem to love this food, and Mama doesn't have to wake up to them staring at her with those threatening glowing eyes. We don't care either way. Whatever they drop on the floor we sneak.
Woodside, NY
When I adopted my cat I wanted to find a pet food brand that was healthy for both my cat and the environment, as well as my pocket book. Nulo uses all natural ingredients and is priced fairly. My picky cat also enjoys it, so that’s a bonus!
Rncho Domingz, CA
Ever since we saved my cat Shado we started to feed our other cat this food. They love it. Our other cat always wants to eat more of it. They only eat dry food and this is just perfect for them. Shado is a stray so we dont know what she is but our other cat was eating Blue and was good for him but he seemed to like Shado's food best. They really do tell you what they like and what is better for them in the end. I recommend this but listen to your cats. It might not be for all of them
This is the only dry food indeed my cats boys very good! We have Bengal X Lynx cats and feed them a very specific diet. We like to mix a pellet of raw food in with it and the cats go crazy for it! I go through a big bag every month
Lynnwood, WA
Our kittens have been eating this from 4mo to 6mo of age. It's small, and easy for them to eat. They definitely enjoy the flavor, and look forward to their morning dry food (wet food at night). They both have incredibly shiny coats! I appreciate the quality of ingredients. I really like Nulo as a dry kitten food.
columbus
Its the only dry food that both of my cats love and agree on so I continue purchasing! Has great health benefits and a dry food I trust.
Austin, TX
Our cats love this stuff! It’s kind of expensive but it’s good for them and that’s enough for me to buy it. I won’t get another brand.
Morris
Always super important to look at what ingredients come in your pets food and this brand has a lot of good hearty ingredients
Yakima, WA
My cat seems to love Nulo dry cat food! I love that it's grain free. It does have quite a strong smell though.

Looking for your answer?