Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNulo
FreeStyle Grain Free Adult Trim Cod and Lentils Recipe Dry Dog

Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Adult Trim Cod and Lentils Recipe Dry Dog

by Nulo

Staying fit and trim can be more challenging for some dogs. That's why we've made our Nulo FreeStyle™ Adult Trim formula. Our grain-free recipe of cod & lentils provides the protein and amino acids dogs need, but includes more fiber and less fat calories than our other recipes. And the addition of L-Carnitine supports the metabolism of fats. Great for all breeds and sizes that could use a little help becoming the dog they want to be.

Is this considered a low in fat dog food? I have a schnauzer who currently has pancreatitis, so I want to start giving her a low fat dog food. There's the prescription ones at the vet that are just so pricey, so looking for other "low fat" options.
Start your review of Nulo FreeStyle Grain Free Adult Trim Cod and Lentils Recipe Dry Dog!
Jessica B.
When my terrier was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago, I was at a loss with what to feed her to help her maintain her glucose levels. Bill Cod and Lentils was recommended by some other dog owners in a dog diabetes social media group, so we gave it a try. My dog enjoys it and it helps greatly to keep her blood sugar levels stable, so it gets a 5 star rating in our household!
Heather W.
Kent
On the flavor journey, we did try this one. Even though our pup doesn't need to trim down, he did enjoy this flavor.
Kayla A.
Austin, TX
This food is great! It’s helped our dogs lose weight and keep it off and it’s even better that they love it! This stuff is good for them and even though they’re kind of pricey, we wouldn’t get another brand.